My Availability On Here

Life, things, stuff, work-related ranting. Talk about anything and everything here!
XxChronoTrigxX

My Availability On Here

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Mon May 15, 2017 6:51 am

Not sure how many have noticed, but I'm not on here as often like I usually am. Recently, news came in that my Tio *uncle* Elliott has possibly less than a year to live. He is my favorite uncle and he has done so much for me and my family. The news came as a real shock to me and I have been trying so hard to pick up the pieces, but I'm having a hard time coping. I'll still try my best to post in matches and whatnot where it is needed, but I just wanted you all to be aware of the situation and where my mindset is at. If you don't find me on here and need to reach me, you can always message me on facebook.
Michael Swift
Supreme XWA Champion
Supreme XWA Champion

Re: My Availability On Here

Postby Michael Swift » Mon May 15, 2017 6:59 am

Dude, completely understandable. Take the time you need.
Johnny Coolbreeze
Head of the Prediction League

Postby Johnny Coolbreeze » Mon May 15, 2017 7:29 pm

*sniff*

I'm sorry to hear that, I think you won't find anyone with whom could argue with your decision, not just because RL > game but also because family life is important, you should take care of that beyond all else.

"Well actually, I think --"

*gun shot*

As I said, nobody here would fault you for that decision. Life is precious, we'll be here if you just wanna talk, vent, or the like.
XxChronoTrigxX

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Mon May 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Thanks. I'm still going to help out any area I see off when I can and of course do my main match posts. And btw Goyf congrats on the Hardcore title. My wish has been granted there so I hope he wrecks stuff to bits. Lol.
Johnny Coolbreeze
Head of the Prediction League

Postby Johnny Coolbreeze » Mon May 15, 2017 10:16 pm

XxChronoTrigxX wrote:Thanks. I'm still going to help out any area I see off when I can and of course do my main match posts. And btw Goyf congrats on the Hardcore title. My wish has been granted there so I hope he wrecks stuff to bits. Lol.

Bah, ha ha

Err.

Eh, eh eh......

But srsly, I hope to run with this and elevate it to new heights. It's been a couple of years since I've held a singles title, and the first ever title for this character. And uhh...you know there's a rubber match in there for you and I at some point, yes? ...Maybe not in a public library though. :P

Return to “General Chat”