My back

Life, things, stuff, work-related ranting. Talk about anything and everything here!
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

My back

Postby DJS » Mon May 01, 2017 10:57 pm

Okay, so in spite of my best efforts today (cos it's a bank holiday and I was off), I've not been able to finish my match due to the back problems I mentioned yesterday.

And here's a thing- I've mentioned a few times on here that I have scoliosis. I'm off to a doctor tomorrow because there's a chance the curve in my spine might actually be getting worse, and that's what's causing it. So, that's fun.

As a result, don't be surprised if I'm not on the boards much this week luckily no cards need to go up until Sunday. Lynx, I don't know what you want to do whether you wanna win the belt and I get a rematch at some point OR take it to a non-finish (Tim/Fenric/Lynx on Episode 11 could be good either way if I'm fine for it). I'm just annoyed I can't write because I had a lot planned for Fenric/Lynx.

Better get off this now to go rest my back but just wanted to explain what's going on. I'll try to get Results for IYWB up at some point this week. Hopefully it gets better soon-ish.
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Re: My back

Postby DJS » Wed May 03, 2017 12:09 am

So, update, I've been told to rest it for a few days. I can tweet and make posts here and there but I can't sit in a certain position for too long.

I'll be around this week, but be aware I might only make fleeting visits throughout the day. And I will probably be dosed on painkillers so if I make little sense, this is why.
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Jessi

Postby Jessi » Wed May 03, 2017 12:11 am

Hoping for a quick recovery, Get better soon!

"Santa will deliver no presents. I will Crown Kick him. Fuck you, small children." - DJS
XxChronoTrigxX

Postby XxChronoTrigxX » Wed May 03, 2017 5:31 am

Hope things get better sooner rather than later for you bud. Take things easy and don't stress yourself.

Return to “General Chat”