Peekaboo

Life! Sports! Movies! Video Games! Things! Whatever you wanna talk about that isn't about wrestling or the XWA, this is the place to do it! Anything goes...just don't be a dick.
Slut (✿ ◕‿◕)

Peekaboo

Postby Slut (✿ ◕‿◕) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:50 am

I'm looking for a fella who is active and enjoys rping to do a planned programme/feud/tag with my character. Something a little extended and a little creative. If anyone is titillated by the idea please leave me a PM. ty. :)
DJS
Site Admin

Re: Peekaboo

Postby DJS » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:51 am

THIS is the kind of stuff that's good to see, especially with a new year starting- a fresh programme! If I didn't have stuff planned, I'd put my name forward. But because I don't, someone should really PM and take advantage of this!

Glad to see you back and doing stuff, Lyndsey!
Need catching up on the current Runaways/Final story arc going into Legends? Look here!
Slut (✿ ◕‿◕)

Postby Slut (✿ ◕‿◕) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:57 pm

ty :)
Alex_Krull

Postby Alex_Krull » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:02 pm

I would love to but right now I got an idea for my return match and from there I dunno where I'll go, it all depends on the return match
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:
Johnny Coolbreeze
Head of the Prediction League

Postby Johnny Coolbreeze » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Slut (✿ ◕‿◕) wrote:I'm looking for a fella who is active and enjoys rping to do a planned programme/feud/tag with my character. Something a little extended and a little creative. If anyone is titillated by the idea please leave me a PM. ty. :)

I don't believe I have a creative direction right now, (no one has PM'd me anyway), so i'm good to work with you. We can build to a match in Feb through promos (as I'm helping a fedhead with a huge show in January, so don't want to overload my match card).

Return to “No Holds Barred!”