XWA Lives: Razer vs. Laurel Anne Hardy- SUPREME XWA TITLE!

Matches that occurred on our 2016 event The XWA Lives!
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Characters Handled: Emery Layton
Adam Fenric
Aki Yasuko

XWA Lives: Razer vs. Laurel Anne Hardy- SUPREME XWA TITLE!

Postby DJS » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:13 pm

"Now go and let the legend come back to life..."

Broadcast exclusively on The Xperience
LIVE! From the Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois (18,500 Capacity),

Theme Song: "Sins of the Father" by Donna Burke

The Main Event: The Supreme XWA Championship

Razer vs. Laurel Anne Hardy

Laurel Anne Hardy holds the distinction of being the first and currently only Supreme XWA Champion. Unifying all titles before the fall of the XWA, Hardy kept the flag of the company flying high during the Hiatus by defending the title across the world through various different promotions. A true fighting champion.

All of this could be about to change.

Accompanied by the ruthless Bella Quinn, enter Razer- the man who was made Lord of the Ring who now finally gets his shot at the title he narrowly missed. Having attempted to cash in at an SSWA event, the Scouse prize fighter has made clear his intention to take the title and now a main event half a year in the making closes out this historic event. Who will reign supreme? Whatever the answer, this is sure to be epic.

--------
Deadline for matches is 20th January 2016 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
Voting will start at this time and conclude on 31st January 2016 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
[CST is one hour earlier. GMT is five hours later.]
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Razer
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: XWA Lives: Razer vs. Laurel Anne Hardy- SUPREME XWA TITLE!

Postby Razer » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:47 pm

(ring area)

Hana Ramierez: "And now Ladies and Gentlemen, we come to the final match of the night."

(Near the gorilla)

Bella: "Ye sure lad?"

(ringside)

Hana Ramierez: "This match, is for the XWA SUPREME CHAMPIONSHIP!"

The crowd pops.

(Backstage)

Laurel simply walks on, her eyes showing her steely resolve.

(Near the Gorilla)

Razer: "Usually I wouldn't give a shit about what they say, about how they claim I haven't earned any of my victories, how you keep giving them to me... But sometimes, apathy can be a man's downfall"

Bella: "So.. Ye gonna silence the critics and prove why you're the PRW Undisputed Champion, UWF Hall of Famer and the only undefeated person in XWA since their debut?"

(Ringside)

Hana Ramierez: "This match will be contested under standard rules, therefore count outs and rope breaks apply. The title cannot change hands on a disqualification, nor can it change hands on a count out, it can only be obtained by pinfall, submission or if the referee deems the fight cannot proceed any further"

(Near the Gorilla)

Razer: "No... I'm going to go out there and show them I am capable of giving a fuck... It might not be about what they think, but it's going to be Laurel's blood on their hands, that's one thing for certain"

Leaning into him, Bella gives Razer a short kiss on the lips before pulling away.

Bella: "Beat that Welsh Bitch and bring the belt back... She's never beaten you before, keep it that way"

Simply nodding, Razer looks down at the ring with the LotR sigil on it and clenches his fist. Pulling his shades out of his pocket, slipping them on and adjusting his bandana one last time, he takes a deep breath and walks towards the stage.

(ringside)

The lights plunge the venue into darkness as a steady drum beat kicks in over some thick bass. A punchy and familiar sounding riff follows before the familiar voice of the late Ian 'Lemmy' Kilminster kicks in.

I'm living on an endless road
Around the world for rock and roll
Sometimes it feels so tough
But I still ain't had enough
I keep saying that it's getting to much
But I know I'm a liar

As the verse progresses on, the screen flickers to life, bursting into static. In the pre-chorus lines, on the "lights my fire" line, there is a massive explosion of pyro as the house lights come on and standing in the middle of the stage, head hung low, PRW Undisputed championship across his left shoulder and right fist held in the air, with the light glimmering off of the surface of the signet, Razer stands there, ignoring all the heat being directed his way.

Feeling all right in the noise and the light
But that's what lights my fire

Hellraiser, In the thunder and heat
Hellraiser, Rock you back in your seat
Hellraiser, And I'll make it come true
Hellraiser, I'll put a spell on you

With the crowd in full voice, Razer looks up slowly, taking it all in as he looks across the venue. Satisfied that there were enough people there hoping for him to fail, he lowers his fist slowly and smirks. Readjusting the title on his shoulder, he walks forwards slowly. Eye's obscured by his sunglasses, no one can get a read on him given his neutral body language but people can still feel the glare of his grey-blue eyes piercing through them. With the chorus in full swing, Razer makes it to the edge of the ramp just as the second verse begins.
Walking out on another stage
Another town, another place
Sometimes I don't feel right
Nerves wound up to damn tight
Don't you tell me it's bad for my health
'Cos kicking back don't make it

Approaching the ring, Razer walks up the steps and climbs over the top rope. Now in the ring, he slips his jacket off, revealing a battered old Motorhead shirt and re-shoulder's the PRW title before he walks towards one of the turnbuckles. Climbing up onto it, he raises his fist in the air, drawing more head from the fans before one of the camera's zooms in on his hand - the LotR ring is on his middle finger. Extending it and saluting the crowd, showing them that he is the one calling the shots, not Laurel.

Out of control, I play the ultimate role
Don't know how to fake it

Just before the guitar solo, the music begins to fade as Razer hands the PRW title over to Hana Ramierez who admires her reflection in some of the plating before passing it to the time keeper who keeps it aside. With the crowd still booing, Razer simply walks to the ropes opposite the commentator's desk and leans against them, waiting for Laurel to show.

The intro to a song plays... it's not "Cookie Day", but it's unmistakably Laurel Anne Hardy. A huge cheer goes up for David Bowie's "Cat People (Putting Out Fire)"! Swathed in some kind of long robe, the figure of the Supreme XWA Champion emerges. She pauses, looking over the inside of the arena with a slight smile.

See these eyes so green
I can stare for a thousand years
Colder than the moon
Well, it's been so long

She suddenly throws off her robe - or not! It's a pair of vast wings, in holographic silver print to match her glitter eyeshadow and lipstick!

And I've been putting out fire
With gasoline!

The Supreme XWA Championship rests around her waist, and the sparkling XWA Hardcore Championship crown of thorns atop her brow. Slowly, she begins the walk to the ring. The fans here in Chicago - much like those in Tokyo on the night this young woman unified all of XWA's championships - favour her with a barrage of multicoloured streamers.

See these eyes so red
Red like jungle burning bright
Those who feel me near
Pull the blinds and change their minds
It's been so long
Still this pulsing night
A plague I call a heartbeat

Halfway down the ramp she pauses and bows deeply, then throws her head back, arching her spine, and spreading her wings again as streamers continue to rain around her.

Just be still with me
You wouldn't believe what I've been through
You've been so long
Well it's been so long
I've been putting out fire with gasoline
Putting out fire
With gasoline!

Laurel starts moving down to the ring again at the pace of a funeral procession, letting the cheering from the fans fill up the auditorium. As she finally reaches the ring she climbs onto the apron and spreads her wings wide, and flaps them a few times before stepping through the ropes. She takes one last bow, wings swishing, before the sound and vision return to normal.

With both in the ring and the formalities exchanged - the referee taking the ring from Razer and showing it to Laurel who nods in agreement, before he then takes Laurel's title and holds it up for everyone to see.

Sanction: "Here it is... The Supreme Championship Showdown... The woman who took XWA by storm against the man who has cast all aside on his charge to the top. Though Razer has been denied victory twice on the big stage in the high stakes match ups of the Lord of the Ring and again at Winner Takes All, both matches he had victory in his hands but had it snatched out of them at the last possible minute"

Steel: "This time there won't be anything like that... Just Razer and Laurel, one on one... Coming full circle..."

Sanction: "These two made their debuts together, Razer picking up the win there, but since then, despite both enjoying meteoric rises in XWA, the main event sensation has always been one step ahead of him... She was the hardcore champion when he obtained the Gladiatorial title and ultimately, she would take his title from him without even pinning him"

Steel: "And as they say... Payback's a bitch... Laurel has taken some punishment in her career, she has defended the supreme championship against all takers across the globe... But she stands there against the most dominant man in PRW and XWA... "

With the formalities out of the way, Hardy and Razer share one last stare-off before the official hands the title over to Hannah Ramierez who passes it on to a ringside tech before she raises her mic to her mouth.

Ramierez: "Standing at 6 foot 4, weighing 260lbs, Hailing from Liverpool, England... The PRW Undisputed Champion, The PRW Superbattle 2015 winner and the current XWA Lord Of The Ring... The One Man Army... Razer!"

Razer doesn't react, instead he simply keeps his stare on Laurel.

Ramierez: "Standing at 5 foot 4, weighing 148lbs, Hailing from Rhyl, Wales.. The main event sensation, the artist of hardcore and the first and current XWA Supreme Champion.... Laurel Saiko Yunokawa!!!"

Raising her arms in the air, bringing a wall of cheers to back her up, Laurel flashes a mischievous smirk at Razer before taking a bow to the crowd.

Steel: "What a way to cap the night folks... We've seen some fantastic debut matches, Jack back in the ring and now this... The Supreme Championship finally gets its first defence in XWA!"
-DING DING DING!!!-

With eyes locked on each other, the two Brits, veterans of the XWA's second coming given the matches and challenges they endured face off once again. Unlike the last time they actually faced off in a one on one setting, there are no mind games here. There is no asshole like behaviour from Razer, no Bella Quinn at ringside, no Jericho Shaw watching them in the ring from his role as guest commentator. It's just them two with no outside influences or distractions. Brit against Brit.

The size difference does little to bother Hardy as she takes the first steps, shuffling forwards and flicking out a right jab towards Razer who simply takes it with no fuss. Throwing another, Laurel begins to try and lay in some basic offense as Razer seems to be more content with swatting her strikes away, occasionally letting the odd right hit his chest but making sure not to let the left hand catch him.

Sanction: "Razer more than happy to take the early jabs from Laurel, but that left hook is what he's trying to avoid hitting"

Steel: "Damn South-Paws!"

Spotting the left shoulder of Laurel drop slightly, Razer finally decides to join in the striking. Shuffling back to give himself a little more distance, he throws his left hand out, forcing Laurel to abort the strike and parry his fist. Playing into his hand, Razer quickly steps round, bringing his left arm up and rotating counter-clockwise whilst stepping towards Laurel, going for a roaring elbow styled strike which Hardy nimbly evades but before she can even get her footing properly, Razer follows up the spinning elbow with a huge teep kick, hitting her right in the chest and flooring her drawing a groan from the crowd.

Sanction: "I often forget that for a big guy who seems to be a whirlwind of destruction, Razer is actually rather precise and crafty with his striking"

Steel: "You forget because you're head's so far up Laurel's Ass she can taste you in the back of her throat!"

Taking the blow full force, Laurel crashes down into the canvas but rolls backwards with the momentum, rising up to one knee and keeping low. Her left hand balls into a fist whilst her right holds her chest for a moment as she locks eyes with her opponent. For a moment, she smirks to herself, satisfied that in the absence of XWA and the lack of challenges for him in PRW, Razer seems to have been keeping sharp and on his game. Realising this won't be anything like their previous encounters, the sensation pushes back up to her feet and steps backwards before starting the traditional indy circle standoff trope, an essential section of any opening exchanges.

Obliging Laurel, Razer moves with her, staying opposite her at all times and poised to attack or defend at a moment's notice. The fans notice the tension in the ring rising and some are even impressed at the level of professionalism Razer is displaying without Bella present at ringside, something Laurel noticed instantly. Realising that maybe her words which filtered through the grapevine reached him and for the one time in his life, he actually listened to something or maybe he just realises that he's had two massive chances in XWA to make an impact but both have ended with him losing out without directly losing. Either way, the Welshwoman keeps a keen gaze on Razer as he slowly stalks her round the ring.

With the majority of the crowd now settling in to show their support for Laurel, Razer makes the first move. Breaking, he quickly turns and hits the ropes, forcing Laurel into a defensive stance, keeping her weight shifting from foot to foot in order to stay mobile.

Sanction: "No matter how nimble you are or how high a pain threshold you have, if someone like Razer hits you at speed, you will feel it!"

Steel: "Man, I've missed seeing Razer throwing those clotheslines... I still remember the one which near enough decapitated Laurel in their first match!"

Razer hits the ropes and rebounds back, bringing his right arm up like many would predict. With what appears to be a clear sign of intent from the challenger that he plans to once again, level her with one of his trusty go-to strike attacks, Laurel drops... Well, sort of drops. In a rather acrobatic and over-indulgent display, Hardy spins round as she drops down, rolling to the side, avoiding the charge of Razer before she springs back up. Staying low, Laurel slips forward to catch the return rebound of Razer and as he starts to come into range, she springs forwards, left fist first and rising upwards for a huge uppercut style blow...

Sanction: "Razer caught Laurel's attack!!"

The crowd jeers as Razer's hand is firmly wrapped around the champion's wrist, stopping her from getting any closer with that deadly left hand. Unfortunately, it doesn't stop her acrobatics. Using the fact Razer is a colossus compared to her, Laurel reaches up with her other hand and hoists herself up before snaking her legs round Razer's arm and dropping back, letting momentum and gravity do the rest, dragging the Lord of the Ring down with a leg based arm scissors styled attack. Keeping it locked in, Laurel shifts the take down into an Armbar. Even though it is far too early in the match for this to have any effect, the quick shift, turbulent landing and jolt to the arm with some wrenching is enough to remind Razer just how quick and skillful Laurel is with her improvisations. Able to use brute force to wrestle himself out, Razer curls his arm and grabs his wrist with his free hand, violently forcing it out of Laurel's grasp. Knowing when to retreat, Laurel rolls backwards over her shoulder and gets some distance between herself. Whilst she may be quicker than Razer, she knows at close quarters, he is far more dangerous than her with a striking contest.

Steel: "Razer is yet to actually make any headway in this match. Normally I wouldn't be concerned, but this is one match where he has to prove that he isn't a main event also ran"

Not wanting to waste time, Laurel goes back in again. Running forwards, she drops into a two footed slide, looking to take Razer's legs out from under him but the big Englishman manages to get out the way as Laurel goes past him. Pushing herself up and spinning round, Laurel looks to get back on the attack but Razer catches her on the turn this time, dropping her to the canvas with a huge Big Boot.

Sanction: "There's your headway...."

The collective wince and groan of the audience spreads like wildfire as Laurel's head jerks back as the boot of Razer smashes into it full force. Normally such a move would be reserved for later in the match, but it seems Razer is leaving little to chance here. Towering over Laurel, Razer reaches down and drags her up to her feet. In one rough but continuous motion, he hoists her up in the air and throws her down hard with a sloppy looking but powerful scoop slam.

Trying to build the momentum, Razer goes for the stomps to the downed Hardy. Each time his boot rises and falls, a chorus of boos explodes from the crowd and as they grow louder, so does the ferocity of the attack. From well paced and deliberately targeted to mindlessly firing, Razer rains down his boot on Laurel, hitting home just as much as he misses the Eurasian wrestler as she squirms under him. Not wanting to waste any more time, Razer reaches down with both hands and grabs Laurel by the throat and drags her up to her feet. Shoving her backwards, the big man starts to exploit the sheer physical difference between the two of them, much like in their first encounter.

Tossing Laurel like a ragdoll towards the ropes, Razer confidently walks forwards, his eyes never moving from his opponent as she stumbles before regaining her balance. Going forward, showing no sign of fear, hesitation or intimidation, Laurel goes in for another offensive flurry. With a mixture of quick jabs, open palm thrusts and close range elbows, she unloads on Razer, scoring two strikes to his upper body for every counter blow he hits. To the untrained, uninformed or hardcore Hardy fanbase, it would appear that the Sino-Welsh woman is winning but before Laurel can unleash a big swinging left hook, Razer steps forwards, throwing his right hand out, smashing her in the chest with a huge palm strike, knocking her back into the ropes.

The crowd jeers as Laurel appears to have the wind knocked out of her by the blow and as she bounces off the ropes and stumbles forwards, Razer simply catches her. Twisting her round and picking her up, he holds her horizontally before dropping backwards and throwing her, releasing her from his grasp as they both leave the canvas, launching her with a massive Fallaway Slam!

Sanction: "Big Fallaway Slam from the PRW Champion! You gotta wonder, if Razer can build up momentum now he seems to have one hand on the wheel when it comes to steering this match, can Laurel actually stop him?"

Steel: "Nope. She might take a kicking, she might get her kicks outta being kicked, but the competition she has faced has been sub-par. The only reason she took Razer's title was because she stole the victory off of him by pinning my old homeboy J-Cubed!"

Laurel bounces across the mat and pushes herself up, briefly favouring her mid-section for a split second. Whilst most didn't notice this, Razer did and Laurel is all too aware of this as the Englishman re-adjusts his gloves. Standing tall, a whole foot taller than the champion, Razer unties his bandana and stuffs it into his waistband. Shaking his head so his hair frees up, he looks up at Laurel and flashes a smirk before gesturing for her to come at him.

Naturally Hardy obliges.

Much like their last face off, the pair once again exchange strikes, knowing just how dangerous the other can be in close quarters combat like this. Laurel's speed and precision against Razer's pure power, it's an interesting battle and evenly matched. Hand's fly and blows are ducked or parried as the two people, both with a martial arts background and influences are seemingly at a standoff despite landing several hits on each other. With more sluggish looking big strikes, Razer seems to allow Laurel to land a good few hits in on him in order to land one high power shot on her when she isn't shuffling or ducking round him.

Eating a nasty looking elbow to the left side of his ribs, Razer drops slightly and draws a shap intake of breath as Laurel goes in for the step-up Enziguri to finish this exchange, but as she plants her lead leg on Razer's thigh to begin the jumping roundhouse dropkick technique, Razer latches onto her ankle and throws her backwards. Having to re-adjust in mid-air to save landing awkwardly, Laurel gets her hands down on the canvas as she flips over, coming down into a low crouched stance on all fours. Pushing up and handspringing backwards to narrowly avoid a big boot launched in her direction, Laurel spots the opening and goes low. Flicking her legs out, she snares Razer's rear leg between hers and brings him down with a drop-toe hold. As the Englishman crashes down, Laurel quickly springs up to her feet and without even looking, she delivers a perfect landing moonsault knee drop to his lower back much to the delight of her fans in attendence tonight!

Sanction: "What great ring awareness from Laurel, she didn't even have to think or check, she just knew she could hit that move!"

As Razer arches and writhes on the canvas, Laurel pushes him over onto his back and hooks the leg.

Ref:

ONE....

TWO....

RAZER KICKS OUT WITH AUTHORITY!!

Practically throwing the champion off him, Razer forces his way up to one knee. Biting his bottom lip and shaking his head, he favours his lower back briefly before he pushes himself back up to his feet. Unfortunately for the challenger and much to the delight of the crowd, Hardy is coming in hot.

Steel: "Damn... That had to hurt!!"

Sliding in, Laurel smashes into Razer's lead leg as he just about reaches his feet with a low dropkick to the back of his calf. Dropping down to one knee, the challenger winces as Laurel rolls over, pushes back up and throws her left leg out, cracking Razer in the temple with a nasty looking Buzzsaw kick which practically has the Englishman's eye's rolling in the back of his head. Swaying but staying upright just about, Razer is in no man's land as Laurel looks impressed that he didn't go down. Using this brief moment to catch her breath and work the crowd, the main event sensation raises one hand up above her head and draws a cheer from the crowd before she quickly does a 180 and heads for the ropes. Hitting them and coming back, Laurel rushes forwards at Razer who manages to get his bearings again. Turning to face Laurel, he spots the oncoming danger but is too slow to react as she takes flight. Twisting in the air, she manages to snare her legs around his neck and lets gravity and forward momentum do the rest, flicking him out and across the canvas with a flying headscissors takedown!. Rolling across the canvas, Razer swears to himself as he pushes up and once again, Laurel is coming in.

Sanction: "Laurel is on fire right now! I haven't seen anyone dominating Razer like this for a long time!"

Again, the Welsh woman is too quick for the one man army as he gets caught with a flying back elbow, sending them both to the canvas, but perhaps with the momentum picking up speed, Hardy is losing control. Rolling, pushing up and bowing to the crowd, she jumps over Razer and heads for the middle rope. Jumping up onto it, she springs off into a backflip, looking for the springboard moonsault but Razer manages to roll out the way at the last minute, narrowly missing the impact and causing Laurel to faceplant the canvas. With the crowd booing the evasive roll of the One Man Army, they begin to rally behind Laurel again.

With the chants of her name echoing around the venue, Laurel pushes up to her feet. Looking across the ring, she sees Razer pulling himself back up to his feet. She knows he is far from done and she knows that the end of this match is nowhere near in sight yet, but she has to press on. Pushing up, moving forwards, Laurel goes in again for the quick stinging attack but Razer, wise to it drags himself out the way by latching onto the middle rope. Using the cable to pull himself up, he narrowly avoids the Legitimate Haifu Businesswoman Kick (Formerly Yakuza for those not in the know!) from Laurel and watches as her leg gets caught up in the ropes. Seizing his chance, Razer launches himself forwards.

Shoulder into gut, arms around waist and the ring post being the only thing behind them, Razer tackles Laurel and drives her against the turnbuckle much to the disgust of the crowd, knocking the air out of her lungs in the process.

Steel: "Laurel got too cocky... She's fearless, but sometimes being fearless can just be confused for being a god-damned moron!"

Sanction: "Laurel's left herself wide open right there and whilst you may have a point, you have to remember Hardy loves to have this punishment inflicted on her. This is helping tighten her focus on winning Matt"

Steel: "Bitches be crazy!"

Trapped in the corner, Laurel lets her head roll back as she takes a deep breath in the few moments she has before Razer starts unloading. With slow, deliberate chops, he takes his time, reeling back and letting fly, causing Hardy to jolt with every impact and the crowd to boo louder. Perhaps taking his time or simply showing some complacency, Razer holds off on the final chop providing Laurel with the chance to mount a counter attack. As Razer lets fly with a huge looking chop, Laurel throws her leg out, smashing her shin across Razer's exposed mid-section, temporarily incapacitating him. With the sudden and unexpected counter doubling him over, Laurel manages to get out of the corner, grabbing onto the back of Razer's waist and his shoulder and shoves him, left shoulder first into the turnbuckle. The fans cheer as Razer swears in pain from the impact and stumbles backwards, giving Laurel the right time and range to jump up onto the top rope before bouncing off, hitting the doubled over Razer with a risky but impressive split-legged moonsault. Pushing her luck, the Welshwoman makes the cover.

ONE....

TWO...

KICKOUT FROM RAZER!!!

The crowd lets out a groan as Razer forces himself out of the pin attempt. Rolling towards the ropes, Razer takes a moment to compose himself as Laurel pushes herself up to her knees. She knows this is going to be the long haul variety type of title match and despite her high pain threshold, she knows the cardio of Razer along with his size is going to prove to be more of a mountain to overcome than the man himself. Pulling herself up to her feet and taking the time to order her thoughts, the Main Event Sensation watches Razer push up to his hands and knees. Knowing she has to strike, Laurel closes in again.

Running forwards, whilst not quite full speed but close enough, Laurel jumps, planting her foot onto Razer's back as he is on all fours and uses him as a pommel horse to vault off. Leaping, she hits the top rope behind and goes for a backwards styled shooting star press splash which she once again connects with.

Sanction: "Laurel has been trying to avoid using the high flying attacks in recent weeks, but the way I see it, she's thinking she needs to use every single inch of this ring to her advantage if she is going to negate the physical differences between herself and Razer"

Steel: "She's gonna mess up though, and the moment she does..."

With a loud cheer, the fans are on the edge of their seats as Laurel crashes down across Razer's shoulders chest first, smashing him back down to the canvas. Rolling off and wincing a tiny bit, Laurel goes back to Razer, pushing him over and going for the cover again but once more to the crowd's frustration, the Lord of the Ring kicks out at the two-count.

Sanction: "She just can't get that one hit in on Razer which will break the ice and actually exploit a weakness!"

Backing off, Laurel paces the ring, keeping her gaze on Razer as she walks back and forth, shaking her arms out and shaking her head, trying to brainstorm some form of idea. Across from her, Razer punches the canvas as he pushes himself up to his hands and knees. Frustrated at not being able to get a clear high impact move in, he pushes up to his knees, looking across to Laurel as he rises, waiting for her to attack again.

She does.

Shooting forwards, Laurel drops down, sliding under Razer as he lifts his leg up for the big boot. Quickly recovering and finding her feet, Laurel comes up, hits the ropes behind and rebounds, keeping herself as low as possible as Razer throws his back leg out, looking for the 'blind' Razer kick which she manages to duck under. With her foe totally open, a canvas-based Laurel swings her legs round, snaring Razer's ankle and calf and twists whilst bending her legs, snaring Razer and dropping him down with a modified leg scissors. As they crash down, Laurel keeps the leg wrapped up and reaches out across his back, snaring his head between her hands and locking in a crude but effective STF. Cranking as much as she can, Laurel tries to grind down Razer as he grits his teeth and uses his strength and determination to drag himself towards the bottom rope.

Steel: "Laurel's trying her hardest to grind Razer down. I want to admire her tenacity, but I'd rather whole-heartedly enjoy her total failure so come on Razer, get that rope!"

With the fans chanting for Laurel, hoping she can keep hold of the big man, Razer simply powers on. One arm in front of the other, he forcibly fights the pain running down the length of his spine and eventually clasps the bottom rope. With the loud jeers from the crowd being the signal he has done it, Laurel relents on the hold and backs off once again but as Razer pulls himself up to one knee, she slips in, delivering a thunderous buzzsaw kick to Razer's face, catching him perfectly. As the Englishman's head snaps backwards from the impact, the big screen does that split-screen thing where it replays the kick several times and on the other side it shows Razer lying there, eyes rolling almost and blood flowing from his left eyebrow and his nose.

Sanction: "Holy hell! That impact!"

With the fans clearly losing their shit over what has been the clearest indication of intent from Laurel, they chant as loud as they can for the Supreme Champion to go in for the cover. Not wanting to waste the chance to put this to bed with a shock move like that, Laurel makes the cover.

ONE......

TWO.....

THR...NO!!! RAZER SOMEHOW PUSHES LAUREL OFF HIM.

The wave of disappointment washes over the crowd as the jeering kicks in again. Shaking her head for a moment, Laurel looks annoyed, but the sight of Razer beginning to bleed draws a sadistic smile to her face. Knowing how the intensity ups every time someone busts Razer open, Laurel smiles, seeming to cherish the potential escalation of how this match may go. Reaching down, she pulls Razer up into a seated position and decides to try and coax a reaction out of him. Knee to the middle of the spine, hands looped around his chin and pulling back, Laurel slows the pace back down with a rear chinlock, trying to further aggravate the effects of the STF.

Kicking his legs out, Razer tries to pull himself up using his strength but he is still showing the after effects of the savage buzzsaw kick. Gritting his teeth before grimacing with pain, Razer reaches up for Laurel's arms with both hands and forcibly removes her hands from his chin before throwing himself onto his side and rolling to the bottom rope to buy himself a few seconds. This time, rising quicker, Razer manages to hit his feet before the rapid flurry of attacks from Laurel hits him again. Going in hot once more, Laurel catches Razer with a shoulder thrust to the mid-section, doubling him enough to allow her to unleash a barrage of big forearm strikes to his head. Taking a second to take aim, Laurel winds up, stepping forwards and twisting as she brings up her arm, looking for the spinning elbow but Razer manages to get his hand up, catching the strike. Wrapping his fingers tightly round her arm, Razer shoves Laurel backwards to create space and readies himself for the oncoming rush again.

Undeterred, Laurel throws herself forwards, going in for a similar approach, but as she jumps, looking for the rising Muay Thai styled jumping knee attack, Razer throws his right hand out, catching her round the throat with one hand. The crowd knows what is coming next and before they even begin to boo, Razer hoists Laurel up and slams her down hard, back first into the canvas with a brutal chokeslam.

Sanction: "Every time I see Razer resort to using that chokeslam on a smaller opponent, I cringe but feel lucky that he's not bigger or we'd be seeing it more often"

Eagle spread on the canvas, Laurel just lies there gazing at the lights whilst Razer, on his hands and knees next to her shakes his head and takes several deep breaths. It's clear to everyone watching that things are starting to get interesting as both stars are slowly showing some signs of fatigue but what isn't clear is what will happen next. Deciding to go for it, Razer crawls to Laurel and covers her much to the shock of the crowd.
ONE.....

TWO.....

TH-KICKOUT!!!!

The crowd erupts with a massive cheer as Laurel digs in and prevents Razer from sealing the win. Whether it was expected that the champion would kick out or just a sign of annoyance, Razer slams his fist into the canvas as he looks at Laurel on the canvas. Shaking his head, he wipes some of the blood away, smearing the crimson stain across more of his face before pushing up to his feet. Reaching down, he drags Laurel up with minimal fuss or resistance and before even letting her find her feet, he drags her into a huge knee strike to the mid-section, knocking whatever air she managed to get into her lungs following the chokeslam back out of her.

Steel: "Laurel had her moments of control... Now it's time for Razer to take the front seat once again"

Taking Laurel by the arm, the One Man Army launches her across the ring with an Irish whip before gearing up for the rebound. As Laurel hits the ropes and comes back, Razer throws himself forwards, right arm extended and catches Laurel with the big clothesline, practically turning her inside out as she flips over before crashing down face first on the canvas from the impact. The crowd gets more vitriolic as a response to this and Razer simply circles round and waits for Laurel to push up to her knees. As she does, Razer goes in, throwing his foot into her ribs with a nasty looking soccer kick, forcing her onto her back and making her roll from the impact. Following up again, Razer this time places his boot firmly in the middle of her chest and begins to bear some of his weight down on it.

Sanction: "And here it is... The sadistic side of Razer. Without even making it look like he is trying, the power and strength just flows, big move after big move, hard hits followed by even harder hits..."

Seeing the taunting pin, the official slides down but Razer pulls his boot off before he can even count one.

Steel: "And now the head games have begun. Razer pretty much saying this match will end when he decides it will"

Again, the boot goes on and Razer allows a count of one before removing it much to the disgust of the fans. Going again, Razer goes for the two second count, again drawing the ire of the fans, but as he turns his back on Laurel to taunt them and hurl some abuse back to the crowd, Laurel begins to push herself up to her knees. Turning back round to find Laurel on the rise, Razer gives her an unwanted boost to her feet. Dragging her up, Razer looks to hook her up for the Uranage but Laurel throws a surprise rising palm heel strike, catching Razer in the jaw, making him drop her and before he can even react, Laurel manages to snare one of his legs with hers and successfully drops him with a Downward Spiral!

Sanction: "What a counter offensive, once again, against the flow of how things looked to be heading, Laurel denies the Lord of the Ring again!"

Not wanting to waste time, Laurel looks to try her luck at finishing this again. Taking a leaf from the ever popular Cage Fighting circuit, Laurel goes to work on locking in a triangle choke on Razer as he pushes up to his hands and knees. Initially it looks to be a wise move, the dazed, bleeding and slowly weakening Razer looks stuck, unable to make a move as Laurel starts to constrict his airflow and bloodflow but much like the last time Razer was placed in this situation, he digs in deep again. Pushing himself up and fighting the siphoning effects of the choke hold, Razer grabs Laurel by the waist as he struggles to get himself to a firm footing. Hanging on, hoping to keep it locked in, Laurel applies more pressure to the neck of Razer but almost as if someone flicked a switch, Razer's eyes widen as he starts feeling his 'second wind'. With one big push, he hoists Laurel up fully from the canvas and instead of gravity doing most of the work, he forces Laurel to exert more effort to keep it in as he begins to try and lift her higher up. The fans and Laurel both realise what is to come but before Laurel can untangle herself from the hold, Razer jumps, smashing them both down with a big Sit out powerbomb counter.

As the canvas shakes, Laurel lies flat once again whilst Razer rolls to his side, clutching at his throat. With the fans vocally giving everything they have in support of the champion, Razer shakes his head and looks up at the stage - Bella is standing there.

Steel: "And here comes Bella..."

Sanction: "The question now, is whether Bella is here to simply observe or to get involved again. We all know how influential she is with Razer and her presence alone has significantly altered the dynamic of this match"

With the crowd now turning some of their attention to Bella, hurling some abuse her way but not as vitriolic as it once was, given her valiant display against Jericho Shaw a few months back, Razer nods as the Glaswegian remains expressionless. Turning his attention back to Laurel, Razer crawls over to her. As he leans over her, going for the pin, laurel's arms and legs suddenly flick out and in a quick twisting movement, the champion snares Razer into an inside cradle!

ONE.....

TWO....

THRE... NO!!! RAZER KICKS OUT!!!

The groan from the crowd draws a slight smile to form on Bella's face as she heads towards the ring area. Stopping at the foot of the ramp, arms folded in front of her, she watches on with her cold blue eyes as Laurel, looking just as exhausted as Razer sits there with his blood smeared across her. With both stars taking deep breaths and sweating profusely, everyone can sense the end is coming and the anticipation levels begin to increase. Once again, the crowd are vocal in their support for Hardy, trying to will her on with repeated chants of her name and seeming to feed off them, the Welsh woman begins to rise to her feet. As she rises, she notices Bella approach the apron and lean against it. Placing her fingers in her mouth, she lets out a sharp whistle to attract the attention of Razer and simply nods at him.

Steel: "There it is, that bond and understanding Razer and Bella share. They don't even need to verbally communicate, Bella just has to give Razer a look or a non-verbal signal and the encouragement is received loud and clear"

Taking his cue from Bella, Razer pushes himself up to his feet and almost as soon as he stands up, Laurel is at him again. Throwing in snap kicks to the side of his legs and some palm strikes, Laurel tries to force Razer onto the back foot but as she winds up for a big spinning thrust kick, Razer side-steps her and grabs her by the shoulder. Before Hardy can even react, the Lord of the Ring throws his head forwards and smashes her with a big headbutt, knocking her for six. As Hardy sways, Razer moves in for what looks like the kill.

Arm draped across his neck, his hand on her waist and grabbing tight. Razer bends at the knees and hoists Laurel up into the brainbuster, the initial stage of the Razerplex. Holding her up vertical, Razer releases the hand from her waist and simply holds her upside down with one hand, demonstrating just how strong he really is, unfortunately this showboating gives Laurel the lifeline she needs. As Razer reaches back up for her waist so he can begin the second part of the Razerplex, Laurel twists her arms, snagging both Razer's wrists. Trapping them, Laurel manages to spin herself round as she arches and floats over Razer so she is facing the same way as he is. Looping his arms round across each other and pulling her knees up, she nails the challenger with a straight jacket lungblower counter, sending the fans absolutely nuts!

Sanction: "WHAT A COUNTER!! THESE FANS ARE LOSING THEIR MINDS!!!"

The noise is unbelievable. Bella stands there, mouth slightly open in shock and in the ring, Laurel herself has a similar expression.

Steel: "No way... A total shot in the dark came off for her... Laurel is going to retain the title on a fluke!"

Not wanting to delay, Laurel goes for the pin.

ONE.....

The entire crowd counts along.

TWO.....

Sanction: "One more second Laurel..."

THREE......NO!!!

RAZER KICKS OUT.

Steel: "YES!!!"

It's almost like the entire crowd, Sanction and Laurel have just been punched in the stomach. They can't believe it. Somehow, Razer manages to get the shoulder up. The screens flash the impressive counter and subsequent pin attempt and as it slows down it clearly shows Razer only just getting his shoulder up before the count of three.

Bella, in a rare moment of emotion fist pumps and sports a massive smirk whilst the crowd groans. Bella knows this is it, Razer has it.

The crowd refuse to give up, urging Laurel to move on, to go for the big finish.

Laurel... Well, Laurel just looks at Razer. Lying there bloodied, his chest slowly rising and falling and his skin glistening under the spotlights due to the sweating, she feels some respect for the warrior. They're both putting each other through hell and fighting the inevitability that one of them must lose for this to end. Deciding she has to put the match to the sword, Laurel reaches down for Razer. Pulling him to a seated position first, she begins to try and move the seemingly deadweight 260lb Liverpool native to his feet. Managing to get him onto one knee, she looks over to Bella who stands there, confidently smirking, knowing that this match is going Razer's way and shakes her head. Backing up, Laurel watches Razer reach up for his face as he holds his head briefly. Knowing that now is the right time, Laurel does a 180, hitting the ropes behind and coming in hot one last time, looking for the big knee strike to the temple to kill this match. As she picks up speed, she notices Razer's wrist near his mouth for a split second as she draws closer.

Sanction: "Razer's looking for the mist! Stop Laurel... Remember last time!"

Putting the brakes on, Laurel aborts the charge as Razer rises and flicks his head up. Bringing her arms up and turning side on to avoid being blinded, Laurel waits for the impact of the mist on her face... Only...

Steel: "PSYCHE!!!!"

Sanction: "Razer just played Hardy!!"

The crowd gasps at how easily Razer managed to dupe Laurel with the fake-mist. With her back exposed, Razer reaches forwards, grabbing her by the shoulder and the back of the head and pulling her back into his rising knee....

Sanction: "RAZER JUST HIT LAUREL WITH THE KINGSLAYER?!?!?!"

Steel: "This is beautiful!"

The crowd is stunned into silence as Razer's knee hits the base of Laurel's skull and they can only sit and watch as Laurel slumps to the mat. Dropping to his knees, near enough exhausted, covered in his own blood and every single part of his body in pain, Razer falls forwards across Laurel and covers her.

ONE....

Sanction: "C'mon Laurel... Kick Out!"

TWO....

Steel: "This is it... New Champion baby!"

THREE!!!!!

Silence...

No one can believe it.

Razer rolls off Laurel as the bell rings and Hannah Ramierez makes it official.

Ramierez: "Ladies and Gentlemen.... Your winner by pinfall and NEW.... SUPREME.... CHAMPION OF XWA.... THE ONE MAN ARMY.... RAZER!!!"

Motorhead's Hellraiser rips through the speakers once more as the crowd begins to jeer loudly whilst applauding at the same time. Even though they may hate him, they cannot deny the display both athletes put on deserves admiration and recognition.

Lying there on the canvas, his chest rising and falling slowly as he takes deep breaths, Razer lets it sink in - he done it... He finally won that one big match which had eluded him in XWA. Climbing into the ring, Bella rushes over to him as he sits himself up and she offers him her hand as he pushes to his feet. Taking it, pulling himself up and pulling her into a grateful and heartfelt embrace, Razer clings to Bella as the official walks over with the PRW undisputed title in one hand and the XWA Supreme title in the other. Taking both belts, Bella keeps hold of the PRW Title and hands Razer the XWA one. Holding it up in the air for all to see, Razer displays his new belt as Pyro explodes....

Sanction: "What the hell?"

Only it's not the usual victory pyro... Flames burst from the four turnbuckles.

Steel: "Oh man... This is big...."
[center]
[/centre]

"Sole Creation" by Kongh kicks in and out on stage walks Alice Harris, with Vrag behind her. The jeering from the crowd intensifies.

Sanction: "What the hell is she doing here? Haven't they done enough tonight already?"

Producing a microphone from her waist, Alice speaks, silencing the music and the crowd surprisingly enough.

Alice: "Well, well, well... Congratulations champ... That makes two companies you now have in the palm of your hand.... PRW, XWA... When will someone be able to stop the One Man Army?"

In the ring. Razer shoulders the XWA Title whilst Bella glares at Alice with a look of contempt.

Alice: "Allow me to be the first person to congratulate you Razer on doing something not many have managed to do... You have earned that title, there is no denying that... But your reign will be short lived... For you see, as a mercenary here, you have no investment aside from your paycheck... The moment things dont look to go your way, you'll cut your losses and split... Just like everywhere else"

As Alice keeps Bella and Razer busy, Laurel is slowly pushing herself to her feet. Unknown to the three in the ring, Nemisys and Venym, the other two who make up Catastrophe emerge from the crowd and slip into the ring behind them.

Alice: "So Razer, I say this... Live to fight another day... My business here is not with you or your 'charming' fiancée, no... My business is with Laurel... You see, only the strong can survive here in XWA and Laurel... Well, she isn't strong enough anymore, so I am going to do us all a favour and dispose of her... Nemisys, Venym, if you would...

Razer turns round to see the two other Catastrophe members dragging Laurel to her feet, taking her by an arm each. Turning to Bella, Razer and the Scot exchange glances as Alice talks once more, approaching the ring this time.

Alice: "Please, pay no attention to us... Leave the ring, go in the back, drink some jack, crank up the motorhead and celebrate in style... You've earned it champ."

As Alice and Vrag reach the ring, Vrag climbs onto the apron and pulls the top and middle rope apart, allowing Alice to slip between them. He then steps over the ropes himself before pushing them down, allowing Bella to leave the ring first, followed by Razer who keeps one eye on the events unfolding.

Sanction: "...This is not good...."

Steel: "You know, after the beating she took before, I don't think there will be much more of Laurel after this...."

Alice walks towards Laurel who limply hangs there, barely managing to hold her head up. Getting in her face, Alice begins to speak.

Alice: "And here we have it... The performer... The expressionist.... The artist... The self indulgent, over hyped and egotistical excuse of an athlete.... Laurel... I told you that your reign would come to a swift end... And it has... My intentions have been made clear... I am here to rid XWA of people like you.. Those who only come here to show off, line their pockets and pass on by..."

Switching hands, Alice places the mic into her left hand and slaps Laurel across the face with her right hand. The fans jeer as Bella and Razer, now halfway up the ramp turn and watch the events unfolding.

Alice: "You want to know something Laurel? These fans... They couldn't care less about you now... No Jericho Shaw to be the big hero against... Razer clearly doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything but himself and Bella so you can't really be the hero against him either... I guess you have no purpose here anymore...."

Again, Alice delivers another stinging slap, this one drawing blood from Laurel's mouth.

Alice: "So what do you have to say for yourself Laurel... Do you wish to thank the fans, thank Razer for relieving you of a title you never wanted in the first place... You even admitted you only wanted it to deny Razer and Shaw it... At least now the Supreme title has someone half worthy of holding it..."

Laurel lifts her head up and stares Alice in the eyes with a smirk on her face.

Alice: "Does that make you feel complete Laurel? To be unburdened of expectation... To let everyone around the world watching this down... People say I am a bitch... But I always deliver on what is trusted to me... "

Laurel spits blood at Alice's face, drawing a pop from the crowd. Slapping her again, Alice this time takes firm hold of Laurel's jaw and lifts her head up before pressing her face right up against hers. Shocking the crowd, Alice plants her lips on Laurel, forcibly kissing her with tongues before pulling away with a smile on her face and some smears of blood across her lips.

Alice: "Vrag... Please... Put the sensation out of her misery"

As Vrag steps forwards, Razer and Bella nod to each other. Dropping their titles, they rush the ring. Laurel struggles, trying to break free from her captor's grasp when a cheer explodes from the crowd. Bella bursts forwards, taking Alice by surprise with a tackle, taking her down to the canvas and unloading forearms on her whilst an exhausted, but still dangerous Razer barges past Vrag, shoving him aside.

Panicking, Nemisys and Venym release their hold on Laurel who falls down to the canvas but before they can even attack, Razer hits them with a double clothesline..

Sanction: "Razer and Bella taking it to Catastrophe! They're actually saving Laurel!"

Vrag, remaining unchecked manages to grab hold of Hardy. Pulling her up roughly and placing her head between his legs, the giant hauls her up for the crucifix Powerbomb, but before he can even begin to execute the move, Razer slams his shoulder into Vrag's back, sending him stumbling and allowing Laurel the time to slip free from his grasp. Sliding down his back, Laurel is caught by Razer who pushes her aside and turns to go blow for blow with the big man, only to be easily over-powered.

Steel: "Well, he didn't think that through did he?"

Fighting back, Razer manages to nail Vrag with a huge palm heel thrust but instead of following up, he holds his hands out, interlocking his fingers and allows Laurel to jump onto them, using them as a boost. Throwing Laurel upwards, she twists round, extending her leg and nailing Vrag in the head with a massive overhead kick. As Vrag staggers back from the blow, Razer rushes forwards and throws all his weight behind him, forcing Vrag out the ring with a massive clothesline!

Sanction: "Clean up time!"

With Vrag removed, Bella loses her grasp on Alice who turns tail, leaving Nemisys and Venym in the ring. With both men near the ropes and on dangerous footing, they opt to fall back rather than be eliminated. With all of Catastrophe outside of the ring and the three most dominant people in XWA in the ring, Razer picks up Alice's mic.

Razer: "Look Alice... It's cute that you think because you won the big one somewhere else, you can come here and act like the bitch who runs this place... Because you can't.... There are only two people who can fuck with XWA here, and thats me and Bella... If you wanna start something... I hope you're ready for it... Because you have seen what I can do when someone lights a fire under my ass or gives me a reason to fight..."

Bella takes the mic.

Bella: "Jis keep walkin ye bunch o feckin shiitebags! Dis 'ere's our playground... And we ain't sharing it wit' some bawbags like ye... Ye got nae right tae get between Raz un Laurel... Their shit is their shit alone... If ye want in on it... Ye better feckin prove yerself because any o' us three kid whip yer asses intae next year... Ye wanna run with us... Better get trainin' now lass!"

Throwing the mic out the ring and retrieving their titles, recovered by a pair of Ring techs, Razer holds both belts up high in the air whilst Bella points to Alice and then to the titles, mouthing off still whilst Laurel stands there, arms folded and glaring at the group.

Steel: "Ladies and Gentlemen... The battle lines have been drawn... This... This is war!"

XWA Record (WDL): 8-0-1
Gladiatorial Champion (Won at XWA Massacre: Lords and Gods [30th January show date] - ?????)
styg
Characters Handled: Yo mama
Also your da

Postby styg » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:00 am

The lights plunge the venue into darkness as a steady drum beat kicks in over some thick bass. A punchy and familiar sounding riff follows before the familiar voice of the late Ian 'Lemmy' Kilminster kicks in.

I'm living on an endless road
Around the world for rock and roll
Sometimes it feels so tough
But I still ain't had enough
I keep saying that it's getting too much
But I know I'm a liar

As the verse progresses on, the screen flickers to life, bursting into static. In the pre-chorus lines, on the "lights my fire" line, there is a massive explosion of pyro as the house lights come on and standing in the middle of the stage, head hung low, PRW Undisputed Championship across his left shoulder and right fist held in the air, with the light glimmering off of the surface of the signet, Razer stands there, ignoring all the heat being directed his way.

Feeling all right in the noise and the light
But that's what lights my fire

With the crowd in full voice, Razer looks up slowly, taking it all in as he looks across the venue. Satisfied that there are enough people there hoping for him to fail, he lowers his fist slowly and smirks. Readjusting the title on his shoulder, he walks forwards slowly. Eyes obscured by his sunglasses, no one can get a read on him given his neutral body language but people can still feel the glare of his grey-blue eyes piercing through them. With the chorus in full swing, Razer makes it to the edge of the ramp just as the second verse begins.

Walking out on another stage
Another town, another place
Sometimes I don't feel right
Nerves wound up too damn tight
Don't you tell me it's bad for my health
'Cos kicking back don't make it

Approaching the ring, Razer walks up the steps and climbs over the top rope. Now in the ring, he slips his jacket off, revealing a battered old Motorhead shirt and re-shoulders the PRW title before he walks towards one of the turnbuckles. Climbing up onto it, he raises his fist in the air, drawing more head from the fans before one of the camera's zooms in on his hand - the Lord of the Ring ring is on his middle finger. Extending it and saluting the crowd, showing them that he is the one calling the shots, not Laurel.

Out of control, I play the ultimate role
Don't know how to fake it

Just before the guitar solo, the music begins to fade as Razer hands the PRW title over to Hana Ramierez who admires her reflection in some of the plating before passing it to the timekeeper who keeps it aside. With the crowd still booing, Razer simply walks to the ropes opposite the commentator's desk and leans against them, waiting for Laurel to show.

Mark Sanction: Look at the expression on the face of this man.

Matt Steel: He's been here before, Mark. One match away from being Supreme XWA Champion.

Mark Sanction: Last time, it was denied to him by Laurel Anne Hardy. Tonight he has the opportunity to make up for that loss.

Matt Steel: And you know what I notice? No Bella.

Mark Sanction: Very good point. His fiancée, his manager, his partner in crime - she's nowhere to be seen. I guess Razer wants to do this alone.

The intro to a song plays... it's not "Cookie Day", but it's unmistakably Laurel Anne Hardy. A huge cheer goes up for David Bowie's "Cat People (Putting Out Fire)"!

Mark Sanction: But his opponent of course will not be fighting alone - she'll have the better part of 20,000 fans with her in spirit!

Swathed in some kind of long robe, the figure of the Supreme XWA Champion emerges. She pauses, looking over the inside of the arena with a slight smile.

See these eyes so green
I can stare for a thousand years
Colder than the moon
Well, it's been so long

She suddenly throws off her robe - or not! It's a pair of vast wings, in holographic silver print to match her glitter eyeshadow and lipstick!

And I've been putting out fire
With gasoline!

The Supreme XWA Championship rests around her waist, and the sparkling XWA Hardcore Championship crown of thorns atop her brow. Slowly, she begins the walk to the ring. The fans here in Chicago - much like those in Tokyo on the night this young woman unified all of XWA's championships - favour her with a barrage of multicoloured streamers.

See these eyes so red
Red like jungle burning bright
Those who feel me near
Pull the blinds and change their minds
It's been so long
Still this pulsing night
A plague I call a heartbeat

Halfway down the ramp she pauses and bows deeply, then throws her head back, arching her spine, and spreading her wings again as streamers continue to rain around her.

Just be still with me
You wouldn't believe what I've been through
You've been so long
Well it's been so long
I've been putting out fire with gasoline
Putting out fire
With gasoline!

Mark Sanction: A respected champion. A fighting champion. Laurel of course during XWA's uncertain times took that title on the road, defending it around the world - in Mexico, in Hermanos Extraordinarias de Lucha Libre; in Japan, in Glory For Puro; and in the United Kingdom, in Shooting Star Wrestling Association, where we witnessed the emergence of Catastrophe, the group apparently put together by NAW's Alice Harris to strike at XWA and Laurel Anne Hardy. In the face of that we saw strange bedfellows, Razer and Bella Quinn standing alongside Laurel and her challenger that night, Kickass Smurf.

Matt Steel: But tonight between Razer and Laurel it's going to be all violence.

Laurel starts moving down to the ring again at the pace of a funeral procession, letting the cheering from the fans fill up the auditorium. As she finally reaches the ring she climbs onto the apron and spreads her wings wide, and flaps them a few times before stepping through the ropes. She takes one last bow, wings swishing, before Hana speaks.

Hana Ramierez: Introducing first, the challenger, from Liverpool, England... weighing two hundred and sixty pounds... he is the reigning PRW Undisputed Champion and the current XWA Lord of the Ring... "The One Man Army"... RAAAAAZEERRRRRR!

The Enforcer raises his arm, and as the boos pour down on him, he raises up one solitary finger to the crowd - a finger bearing the gleaming Lord of the Ring crest.

Hana Ramierez: And his opponent! From Rhyl, Wales... weighing one hundred and forty-nine pounds... she is the reigning and defending unified Supreme XWA Champion... "The Five Star Match Machine"... "Your Favourite Wrestler's Favourite Wrestler"... LAUREL! ANNE! HAAAARRRRRDAAAAYYYY!

Laurel clasps her arms above her head, letting her wings shine again, and a few more streamers fly into the ring along with the cheers of the audience.

Mark Sanction: This is it, Matt. We're really back.

Matt Steel: I'm buzzing and squirming on my seat, I can't wait so much.

While Laurel unfastens the title belt and hands it, the crown of thorns and her wings to Mr Tickles, Razer slips off his ring. He wraps his fingers around it one last time, pumps the fist slightly, then passes it across to the referee.

Matt Steel: Title turned in. Ring turned in. It's officially official.

The bell rings and the two competitors begin to circle without a single word, their eyes locked. Neither so much as blinks. Every so often, one of them or the other will twitch a shoulder or clench a fist or plant out a foot, clearly trying to psyche the opponent out, but that's all.

Mark Sanction: A cautious start. Neither wants to leave themselves open to that crucial first counter...

Matt Steel: This is our first main event back! And with how much Razer and Laurel hate each other we should be seeing fists and blood and fury right now.

Mark Sanction: This isn't just about hurting each other though, Matt. This is about who's better. They've already beaten each other to hell and back over the last year; this is about defeating the other. One victory apiece so far in this long and complicated rivalry, although neither of them considers the other to have been able to defeat them - Razer because Hardy pinned Shaw rather than himself, Hardy because Razer capitalised on a distraction from Bella Quinn.

Matt Steel: Rivalry is right. As much bad blood as there is between these two, this ain't a feud over personal shit, it's a professional rivalry. Both of Hardy and Razer consider themselves the indisputable alpha of XWA. In Razer's mind, he's our ace. In Laurel's mind, she's our ace.

Mark Sanction: That's absolutely right, and something tells me that whichever of them loses tonight it won't change their mind. They're both too proud, too egocentric, to be willing to share that status of the ace of XWA.

In the end Laurel is the first to make a move, pumping her feet into a trio of high front kicks, left-right-left, that Razer backsteps from. But their eye contact never breaks. Razer's response, after a few seconds, is to throw a cross at Hardy; she easily avoids it, but only just manages to sidestep the big boot he follows through into. As she does, she swings her body down and brings her leg up with it into a capoeira kick, which Razer manages to avoid by mere centimetres. As she returns to vertical, he drives a knee hard into her gut.

Matt Steel: First blood to Razer!

The champion doubles over, coughing, but soon straightens back up and slaps her own belly, daring him to do it again. Begging him to do it again. Threatening Razer if he doesn't do it again.

He does it again.

Laurel winces and spits out a wad of phlegm as she absorbs the impact, but after shaking it off she again she pats herself in the stomach, making her invitation to Razer to keep going. Razer, however, shakes his head and beckons to her before balling his hands into fists and pushing them back past his hips.

Mark Sanction: Anything one can do, the other can do better. As I already alluded to, this has evolved far past physical dominance with these two. This is all about psychological dominance.

As her challenger stands ready to take her best shot, Laurel hops over to rest her weight on her right foot and throws the left into Razer's jaw, her heel hooking neatly right into the side of his mouth.

Mark Sanction: And Hardy with the superkick! Razer staggered...

A second kick slots into his teeth and he drops to a three point stance. Laurel looks like she's about to go for a third but she shakes her head and backs up, spreading her arms to welcome Razer's own attack once again. Razer is the one to spit now, and there is an unmistakeable red tint to it.

Mark Sanction: Well there you go, Matt; you wanted blood, and it looks like those thrust kicks either loosened a tooth or two, or made Razer bite his tongue!

Matt Steel: But a guy like Raz barely even notices that kinda shit!

Indeed, he's clambering back to his feet. He takes in his opponent, standing stock still and goading him to attack. In an instant he throws up a second big boot and this time not only does it connect, it knocks Hardy flat on her back! But only for a moment, as she kips back up and propels her palms out into a hadouken that rattles his jawline! Some switch gets flipped and she's suddenly all over him with clubbing fists and forearms to the face and head, and it's only a matter of seconds before Razer starts fighting back with a salvo of his own. The fans cheer ballistically as champion and challenger utterly brutalise the hell out of each other with furious punches.

Matt Steel: Now this is what I wanted to see!

Razer wraps a gargantuan hand around Laurel's throat and plucks her into the air, leaving her feet kicking and thrashing in the air. He hoists her up, perhaps looking for a chokeslam, or perhaps for a way to transition her into place for his fiancée's signature, the uranage. Laurel spikes the point of her elbow down onto the inside of Razer's, and as his arm bends and he's forced to pull her in close she snaps him down into a DDT! She pounces back up to one knee and spreads her arms, grinning as the chant surrounds her:

HARDY! HARDY! HARDY!

As she turns back to her opponent, Laurel finds him already on one knee, with his head bowed but a fist planted firmly on the canvas. She boots him in the face, then moves in and grabs his other hand and starts to twist him into an armbar; Razer growls as he blocks and fights it. He rakes his palm across her face to force the break, and as she stumbles off, slams a knuckle into the base of her neck, drilling it into the spinal column, backed up with a bulldozer of a fist. Razer stays behind Hardy, grabbing her around the ribs and the thigh and lifting her into the air in order to blast the other end of her spine with an atomic drop. Laurel grabs her tailbone but Razer gives no quarter, wrapping a rear waistlock around her. He squeezes his arms up into her diaphragm, crushing the air out of her body, before throwing her over his head with a thunderous German suplex.

Matt Steel: HAH! Yes! Now that is how you drop a bitch on her head!

Mark Sanction: Since when do you even like Razer? You hated him hard enough when he was feuding with Jericho Shaw.

Matt Steel: Since right about the time Jericho retired, and I realised I had to back one of these two if I wanted to be on the side of a winner.

Mark Sanction: You know you're supposed to be impartial?

Matt Steel: You keep saying that. But why?

Mark Sanction: ...I miss Rose.

He holds on, kicks his legs around in an arc for momentum, and rolls over to haul Laurel back up. Once again, he drags her into the air and then pounds her down onto her crown and neck. And again... he wheels around and hauls her up for the third German, but Laurel pops elbows back into his face. Razer's forced to break the waistlock - but only for a second, as he pushes her hands down and clamps them to her midriff, and instead of a German, completes the sequence with an Aztec suplex! Laurel lands right on the back of her neck with such force that she rolls over backwards, legs flopping around her shoulders. Razer hurriedly crosses over and pushes her down into the canvas.

ONE!

TWO!

She pushes herself up off the mat, then flops right back down.

Mark Sanction: Hardy's neck and the back of her head must be in agony right now, and that makes it hard to think. That kickout must have been pure impulse.

Razer smiles slightly as he peels the champion's limp form off the mat, feeling confident in the advantage he's managed to claim. He hooks both her armpits with one long arm then drills her with a sitout side slam, after which he rolls over her and plants both hands on her collarbone.

ONE!

TWO!

She rolls a shoulder. Razer just calmly straddles her and starts hammering her with strike after strike: fists. Forearms. Knuckle jabs. Even headbutts! It's not long before the bottom half of Laurel's face is spattered with blood from a split lip and what may be a broken nose; Razer stays on top of her preventing her from regrouping as he scrapes her blood from the back of his knuckles off against the canvas. He turns to the nearest camera and flashes a bloody-toothed smile of his own before hacking up a crimson blob square between the champion's eyes.

Matt Steel: Hah! No respect shown at all!

Mark Sanction: You have to believe that after the beatings they've given each other, the wars they've been through over the course of their XWA careers, Razer and Laurel Anne Hardy must respect the hell out of each other's toughness and talent. But they'll be damned if they ever actually show it!

Finally Razer draws a finger across his throat and lifts Laurel back up. He rocks her with an uppercut, then twists her around into an inverted facelock.

Matt Steel: Whiplash! Razer's going for the Whiplash!

Razer twists, spinning Hardy around into the inverted stunner - but Laurel pushes out of his grasp! The Enforcer spins in search of her and is blasted in the head with a leaping enzuigiri that drops him to his knees! After following that up with a standing Punctum knee, Laurel manoeuvres one of his meaty arms up into a single butterfly; she's too weak from his flurry of strikes to manage the full butterfly, but nonetheless she yanks him down as she thrusts her knee up into his throat.

Mark Sanction: Winter Garden Photograph! The challenger went for the Whiplash, but ultimately it was Hardy who hit the Winter Garden Photograph!

With Razer on his side rasping and clawing at his neck, Laurel rests on her knees and wipes her face with the back of her hand, trying to get rid of the worst of the blood and sweat. She flicks it in Razer's direction, followed by some more spit of her own, matching his gift to her a few short minutes ago.

Matt Steel: And no respect there either. I don't like Hardy, but I can respect the fact she refuses to show Razer respect...

Mark Sanction: You're a weird man, Matthew Steel.

Matt Steel: I'm not weird. I'm complex.

At last the Five Star Match Machine pushes herself upright and crosses to Razer, whom she stomps twice - once in the side of the head, once in the back of the neck. She takes just a second to gauge herself, then launches into a standing corkscrew shooting star!

Matt Steel: Oh shit!

Mark Sanction: That's why Laurel is our champion! No matter how much she's lost - no matter how much pain she's in - nothing can stop her pulling out moves like that!

Matt Steel: I don't like her, but that was incredible!

Laurel rolls off Razer, not just not bothering to go for the pin but quite possibly lacking the strength to even hook a leg. Instead (as he rolls onto his back) she grabs one of the tree trunks he calls a leg and lefts it up, then pulls his other up after it. She pulls his legs wide apart, and a little cheer rises up from those fans who are expecting her to wishbone him. But that ain't the Laurel Anne Hardy style; instead she uses his legs as props to launch herself up and forward, and drives both heels into Razer's chest!

Mark Sanction: Oh, nice!

She drops to her knees, sliding across Razer's shoulders and waves the ref over to count the pin.

ONE!

TWO!

The Enforcer powers himself from the mat. But Laurel hops back into another chest stomp, grabbing the ankles once again, then spins around and manages to twist Razer into an elevated cloverleaf!

Mark Sanction: Submission attempt! And there's that psychological warfare again - how much would it burn Razer up if he tapped out in the big title match he's spent so long building up to?

Laurel can't get it locked in as effectively as possible, but the strain in Razer's knees and thighs is still evident from the contortions of absolute agony playing across his face. He grunts and hisses, sweat beading on his brow, as he tries to clear his mind and get his thoughts in line - while Laurel pours as much of herself as her bruised frame can muster into putting as much pressure as possible on his spine and leg joints.

Matt Steel: Razer needs to stop Laurel from switching gears like this.

Mark Sanction: Definitely. That's a big strength of the champion, her versatility. Razer's already shown that he can shift between power, striking and grappling, but Hardy still has more game plans than he does and he needs to neutralise them.

As Razer starts to claw himself forward towards the ropes, Laurel tries to block it and drag him back - but he's too strong and too heavy, and she still hasn't recovered enough from his earlier barrage of blows to her head. As Razer launches himself missile-like at the bottom rope she lets him go and jumps away to create space, spins - and vaults back onto him with a seated senton to the back of the head!

Mark Sanction: ANUS HORRIBILIS! And normally she'd follow that up the The Doors of Perception, perhaps the most devastating submission in XWA today - but Razer's got the ropes, and remember folks, with Diamond Jack Sabbath being ousted from the General Managership, we're no longer fighting under no-DQ rules by default! Laurel has to honour rope breaks.

Matt Steel: She doesn't have to. She could totally get herself disqualified. She'd retain the title that way, after all.

Mark Sanction: But that's not how Laurel Anne Hardy does things. She refuses to take shortcuts. She wants to beat Razer the proper way.

Matt Steel: Maybe that's why I hate her.

After backing away, the champion watches as the One Man Army pushes himself to his hands and knees. She waggles the fingers of her spread hands, ready for action, before coming in close and slipping her arms around his waist as soon as he's clear of the ropes.

Mark Sanction: What's she - no way. No way.

Yes way. Sweat streams down Laurel's face as it turns bright scarlet, as - letting out a bloodcurdling shriek through gritted teeth - she hauls Razer into the air and wheelbarrows him over into a German suplex! A chant of "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT" fills the stands as Razer crashes down on the back of his skull. He bounces straight up to a sitting position but he's glassy-eyed, and Laurel's already kipping up to run the ropes and come back with an absolute magnum bullet of a dropkick, driving both heels into his face. Laurel quickly scrambles to the corner and begins to climb as the supine Razer rubs his face and tries to will some life into his leaden limbs. She calls for her patented corkscrew elbow drop, Stronger Than Dirt, then leaps into the air...

...and into a roaring elbow from the rising Razer! He manages to catch Laurel right in the head as she descends towards him, and she spasms as she splays out. Razer doesn't waste a second as he crawls across her and hooks her legs up.

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-

Hardy kicks out! She kips up, screaming in defiance, but Razer catches her with a superkick and follows that up with a leaping clothesline so hard it sends her flipping upside down and himself skidding right across the ring.

Matt Steel: DAMN! Never mind knocking a tooth out, he might have just knocked a lung out!

Mark Sanction: And could this be the opening Razer needs?

The big man is back to his feet quickly; he scouts Laurel as she slowly pushes herself up, taking the opportunity to get some cooling air into his airways and dampen the fire in his burning muscles at least slightly. But as Laurel clambers upright Razer fights through it, bicycling a giant boot into her mush. She doubles over and her wraps his arms around her quickly... flips her up onto his shoulders...

Mark Sanction: BUCKLE BOMB!

Hardy yelps as her spine collides with the corner pads, but Razer holds on! He spins her out of the corner and slams her down with a more traditional powerbomb, then drags her back up and plants her with a third bomb, this time a sitout powerbomb. He stays in place for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-

NO! Somehow Laurel kicks out! Razer allows himself a slight snarl as he hauls her up. He treats her to a European uppercut, then catches her with a few more precision jabs that leave her swaying and drooling.

Matt Steel: Razer is such a great striker. Not only are his fists gigantic and rock hard, he's got incredible control and technique. Much more than you normally see out of a guy that size.

Razer slaps Laurel with a massive chop, then hauls her into the air and launches her towards the corner. But she runs up the turnbuckles! Razer pulls up his charge as he sees her move out of the splash zone, and as she throws herself over the ropes and swings into into a hesitation dropkick between the middle and bottom, he manages to catch her legs. So Laurel rolls back, yanking him into the ropes and leaving him splayed over them. She boots him in the face one more time, then kicks off the ringpost into a knee drop across the back of his neck. The force of it sends Laurel rolling off to ringside, but despite her uneven huffing she quickly pulls herself using the curtain to steady herself and slams a toe kick into his chin.

Mark Sanction: Unbelievable! How is she still going!?

Laurel turns to bow to the cheering audience momentarily, but it costs her. As she turns back she walks straight into a kick...

...from ALICE HARRIS!

Mark Sanction: WHAT THE HELL!?

The Dirty Kick leaves Laurel on one knee, gasping in shock and breathlessness, as Harris' three associates materialise and surround her. Laurel only gets a second to take in the full extent of her predicament before they mob her, boots and fists flying at her from every direction.

Mark Sanction: Again! After what they did earlier tonight, after trying to attack Laurel back at SSWA's Supercard #2, Catastrophe once again poke their noses into XWA business!

Matt Steel: And I'll bet Razer doesn't - oh, wait!

As Razer pushes himself up he sees what's happening... and vaults over the ropes in a suicida, knocking down the entire group and Hardy to boot! He grabs the biggest of the crew and decks him with a right hand, only to be jumped by the smallest, leaping onto his back and pounding away with punches. Meanwhile Alice pulls herself back to her feet and rolls Laurel into the ring where she takes centre stage over the Supreme XWA Champion, now on her hands and knees, and calls for her finisher - the jumping neckbreaker known as White Girl Wasted.

Mark Sanction: What the hell do these guys even want with XWA? Alice Harris is an NAW star!

Razer flips the bearded Latino man over his shoulders, then turns and punches the third guy in the jaw. He slides back into the ring - or at least attempts to. He's being held back. Harris turns to see what's happening, and Hardy takes advantage of the opening to kick her towards the ropes. Razer manages to shake himself free and haul himself across the apron, and Laurel pulls him away from the edge of the ring and the grasping hands of the Catastrophe boys. Champion and challenger exchange a look and a nod, and rush forward in a double clothesline that sends Alice right over the top rope and onto her partners, sending all four scattering! Alice barks something at Laurel, who leans over the ropes and shoots back an insult of her own. Laurel turns away from Catastrophe in disgust...

...into a boot to the stomach from Razer! He pulls her into a front facelock, then instantly swings her up vertical!

Mark Sanction: NO! Come on, Razer! Not like this!

After holding the champion in the air for a couple of seconds, Razer throws her down into the DDT to complete the Razerplex! He rolls her over and straddles her, leg hooked with his own, all of his weight pushing down on her breastplate. He nods along with the referee's count...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

He rolls off, rubbing his face, as the bell rings and Hellraiser hits the speakers. The song echoes through the arena, no chanting or jeering or clapping to obscure it thanks to the stunned silence the fans find themselves in. But one voice cuts over it:

Hana Ramierez: The winner of this match... and the NEEEW! SUPREME XWA CHAMPION... RAAAAAZEEEERRRR!

Matt Steel: YES! YES! New champion, baby!

Mark Sanction: Once again, off the back of a distraction...

Matt Steel: Shut it, Mark! That's what being a white knight gets you in the end! Laurel was too focused on Catastrophe and forgot about the title - Razer didn't! Razer didn't, and that's why he's the Supreme XWA Champion!

The crowd start jeering Razer - until, down on the floor, Alice snatches a microphone and calls for the music to be silenced.

Alice Harris: Well, well, well... Congratulations champ... That makes two companies you now have in the palm of your hand.... PRW, XWA... When will someone be able to stop the One Man Army?

In the ring. Razer shoulders the XWA Championship.

Alice Harris: Allow me to be the first person to congratulate you Razer on doing something not many have managed to do... You have earned that title, there is no denying that... But your reign will be short lived... For you see, as a mercenary here, you have no investment aside from your paycheck... The moment things don't look to go your way, you'll cut your losses and split... Just like everywhere else.

As Alice keeps Bella and Razer busy, Laurel is slowly pushing herself to her feet. Unknown to the pair in the ring, the rest of Catastrophe have circled and are sliding in behind them.

Alice Harris: So Razer, I say this... Live to fight another day... My business here is not with you or your 'charming' fiancée, no... My business is with Laurel... You see, only the strong can survive here in XWA and Laurel... Well, she isn't strong enough anymore, so I am going to do us all a favour and dispose of her... Nemisys, Venym, if you would...

Razer turns round to see the two Catastrophe members dragging Laurel to her feet, taking her by an arm each. Alice continues to talk as she approaches the ring.

Alice Harris: Please, pay no attention to us... Leave the ring, go in the back, drink some Jack, crank up the Motorhead and celebrate in style... You've earned it champ.

Vrag climbs onto the apron and pulls the top and middle rope apart, allowing Alice to slip between them. He then steps over the ropes himself before pushing them down, allowing Razer to leave - although not without keeping one eye on the events unfolding.

Mark Sanction: ...This is not good...

Matt Steel: You know, after the match she just had, I don't think there will be much more of Laurel after this...

Alice crosses towards Laurel who's still trying to get back upright. Getting in her face, Alice begins to speak.

Alice Harris: And here we have it... The performer... The expressionist.... The artist... The self indulgent, over hyped and egotistical excuse of an athlete.... Laurel... I told you that your reign would come to a swift end... And it has... My intentions have been made clear... I am here to rid XWA of people like you.. Those who only come here to show off, line their pockets and pass on by...

Switching hands, Alice places the mic into her left hand and slaps Laurel across the face with her right hand. The fans jeer as Razer, now halfway up the ramp, turns and watch the events unfolding.

Alice Harris: You want to know something Laurel? These fans... They couldn't care less about you now... No Jericho Shaw to be the big hero against... Razer clearly doesn't give a fuck about anyone or anything but himself and Bella so you can't really be the hero against him either... I guess you have no purpose here anymore...

Again, Alice delivers another stinging slap, this one drawing blood from Laurel's mouth. Razer's still watching from the stage and now, he's joined by Bella Quinn.

Alice Harris: So what do you have to say for yourself Laurel... Do you wish to thank the fans, thank Razer for relieving you of a title you never wanted in the first place... You even admitted you only wanted it to deny Razer and Shaw it... At least now the Supreme title has someone half worthy of holding it...

Laurel lifts her head up and stares the smirking Alice in the eyes.

Alice Harris: Does that make you feel complete, Laurel? To be unburdened of expectation... To let everyone around the world watching this down... People say I am a bitch... But I always deliver on what is trusted to me...

Laurel spits blood at Alice's face, drawing a pop from the crowd, and despite the fact she can barely stay upright laughs at her! Alice sees red for a moment and backhands her, then takes firm hold of Laurel's jaw and lifts her head up before pressing her face right up against hers. Shocking the crowd, Alice plants her lips on Laurel, forcibly kissing her with tongues before pulling away with a smile on her face and some smears of blood across her lips.

Alice Harris: Vrag... Please... Put the sensation out of her misery.

As Vrag steps forwards, Razer and Bella nod to each other. Dropping their titles, they rush the ring. Laurel struggles, trying to break free from her captor's grasp when a cheer explodes from the crowd. Bella bursts forwards, taking Alice by surprise with a tackle, taking her down to the canvas and unloading forearms on her whilst an exhausted, but still dangerous Razer barges past Vrag, shoving him aside. Panicking, Nemisys and Venym release their hold on Laurel who falls down to the canvas but before they can even attack, Razer hits them with a double clothesline.

Mark Sanction: Razer and Bella taking it to Catastrophe! They're actually saving Laurel!

Vrag, remaining unchecked, manages to grab hold of Hardy. Pulling her up roughly and placing her head between his legs, the giant hauls her up for the crucifix powerbomb, but before he can even begin to execute the move, Razer slams his shoulder into Vrag's back, sending him stumbling and allowing Laurel the time to slip free from his grasp. Sliding down his back, Laurel is caught by Razer who pushes her aside and turns to go blow for blow with the big man, only to be easily over-powered.

Matt Steel: Well, he didn't think that through did he?

Fighting back, Razer manages to nail Vrag with a huge palm heel thrust but instead of following up, he holds his hands out, interlocking his fingers and allows Laurel to jump onto them, using them as a boost. Throwing Laurel upwards, she twists round, extending her leg and nailing Vrag in the head with a massive overhead kick. As Vrag staggers back from the blow, Razer rushes forwards and throws all his weight behind him, forcing Vrag out the ring with a massive clothesline!

Mark Sanction: Clean up time!

With Vrag removed, Bella loses her grasp on Alice who turns tail, leaving Nemisys and Venym in the ring. With both men near the ropes and on dangerous footing, they opt to fall back rather than be eliminated. With all of Catastrophe outside of the ring and the three most dominant people in XWA in the ring, Razer picks up Alice's mic.

Razer: Look Alice... It's cute that you think because you won the big one somewhere else, you can come here and act like the bitch who runs this place... Because you can't.... There are only two people who can fuck with XWA here, and thats me and Bella... If you wanna start something... I hope you're ready for it... Because you have seen what I can do when someone lights a fire under my ass or gives me a reason to fight.

Bella takes the mic.

Bella Quinn:Jis keep walkin ye bunch o feckin shiitebags! Dis 'ere's our playground... And we ain't sharing it wit' some bawbags like ye... Ye got nae right tae get between Raz un Laurel... Their shit is their shit alone... If ye want in on it... Ye better feckin prove yerself because any o' us three kid whip yer asses intae next year... Ye wanna run with us... Better get trainin' now lass!

Throwing the mic out the ring and retrieving their titles, recovered by a pair of ring techs, Razer holds both belts up high in the air whilst Bella points to Alice and then to the titles, mouthing off still whilst Laurel drops to a sitting position, cross-legged, her attention focused entirely on Catastrophe.

Matt Steel: Ladies and Gentlemen... The battle lines have been drawn... This... This is war!

Mark Sanction: A new year, a new era for XWA, a new huge threat who've already taken out Jack Sabbath and almost took out Hardy and Razer... and a new Supreme Champion!
19W|5D|6L
Hardcore Champion x3 | Gladiatorial Champion | World Heavyweight Champion | first Supreme Champion
Breaker of The Streak
@sugarhardy
Alex_Krull

Postby Alex_Krull » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:05 am

Razer my man loved your post... Great way to make both look tough... Only point to male is that I have a hard time blieving Laurel could take down Razer that easily and keep him down for this long.

Tomorrow I'll read laurel's and vote
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:
Michael Swift
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby Michael Swift » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:19 pm

Razer: The ending sequence of this match was strong. Like, incredibly strong. The call back to Shaw, the baiting out Hardy with the mist attempt, just really a great spot. The striking and power spots also really clicked as well, really making out Razer to be a monster, but still making Hardy look strong, and like it all came down to that last moment. While occasionally a bit repetitive, the crowd reactions came off fitting, a good use of showing just how over Hardy is.
In order to turn his match into a 5 star match, I would like to see more use of the commentary team. There would be whole paragraphs where nothing gets said, and there is never that kind of silence. Also, you occasionally give away spots before they happen, and I feel that hurts them(the Razerplex counter is the one sticking in my mind). A personal thing, and there isn't anything wrong with it, just rubs me the wrong way, is you do this thing where you have an entire line saying a person does something, then go on to explain that thing in the next paragraph, and I don't like it. The fact is appears twice close together didn't help either.
Match Rating: 3.5 stars

Hardy: The use of blood in this match is very well done. It really feels like two people messing up each other's faces. The commentary team also really pops out, and feel super alive. Some really cool spots in the middle of the match, that also showcased a lot of damage done over the course of the beginning part of the match.
In order to turn his match into a 5 star match, the flow would need to be fine tuned a little. I found there was some disconnects in the match, an example of one being Razer and Hardy trading blows, Steel says something, the Razer has his had around Hardy's throat and she is struggle. At least the way I read it, they were doing the blow exchange and nether had the upper hand. Just felt really jarring. You also did the one line dedicate to say someone does something, then explaining it in the next paragraph. As a side thing, I don't know quite what it is, but I feel as if Razer is tougher than shown in the match.
Match Rating: 3 stars

Winner: Razer
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Characters Handled: Emery Layton
Adam Fenric
Aki Yasuko

Postby DJS » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:00 am

Winner and new Supreme XWA Champion- Razer!

Could do with more votes next time...
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...

Return to “The XWA Lives”