Supershow: Creature from the XWA

All cards for the MONTHLY SPECIALS for 2017 can be found here. Whether it's traditional shows, tournaments or even shows set on boats.
Dragon Ace
Characters Handled: Travis Levitt

Supershow: Creature from the XWA

Postby Dragon Ace » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:05 am

Unlike FIFA, we're not leaving behind massive stadiums and Debt. Only one big......

Broadcast exclusively on The Xperience
LIVE! From Ibirapuera, Sao Paulo, Brazil (20,000 Capacity)

Theme Song: "Freaks" by Timmy Trumpet & Savage

The Main Event:

XWA SUPREME CHAMPIONSHIP
Jerod Barnez (C) vs. The Tarmogyf w/Bob the Confidant

Last Month Jerod Barnez shocked the world! First by turning his back on the very same fans that had pushed him to take down Rob Chapman, and then by walking all over Drake Dysfunction in his title defense! But Barnez barely had a chance to catch his breath before he was being called out by his next challenger. The Tarmogyf has made it clear he thinks he's ready for the World Title, and his wishes have been granted! Right in the middle of Brazil, Jerod Barnez faces his largest challenge to date, when he crosses paths with The Man Monster himself!

Can Barnez find a way to keep his gold? Or will the Eater of Days in the XWA ascend to the mountaintop?

And There Goes The Roof...

Smith Jones vs. Laurel Anne Hardy

Last month saw Smith Jones return to XWA, and he brought it in an unquestionable Match of the Year contender with Michael Swift! The two men threw everything at each other, and despite Diamond Jack Sabbath's best efforts, Jones managed to walk away with his hand raised. This month he's been given another tough challenge, an old friend and the lady proclaiming herself the Savior of the XWA, Laurel Anne Hardy! Laurel's been having her own problems with Trace Demon and The Survivors, but it hasn't stopped her from keeping her Hardcore Title strapped firmly around her waist.

With Sabbath banned from XWA for the foreseeable future, can Jones manage to keep his focus and take down Laurel? Or will Miss XWA get another notch on her belt?

LORD VS WARRIOR

LJ Summers vs. Michael Swift

Last Month, Michael Swift threw everything he had at Smith Jones, only to see Smitty walk away with the win. But the Lord of the Ring still walked away with his head held high, after bringing everything he had in a match that will be remembered for years to come. On the other hand, LJ Summers has been quiet for a few months, but with a Supershow scheduled to head down under has been making noise of wanting the title match. Whatever way you slice it, this is two of the most prominent stars of XWA's New Era, and they both have a point to prove.

Can the Lord of the Ring regain his lost momentum? Or will The ANZAC Warrior get himself a big win?

A Chicago Street Fight!

Austin Carter vs. Jayden Crosse

From the moment Jayden Crosse stepped foot in an XWA Arena, Austin Carter has been trying to get his fellow Chicagoian into the ring. Well, far be it from the XWA Office to deny such a request, and at Creature in the XWA, it will be Chicago vs. Chicago LIVE from Brazil! Jayden Crosse has come in strong, with a couple of good wins under his belt, but Carter is an XWA Veteran, coming off a tought loss in a TV Title match.

Just which man will prove he IS Chicago's Favourite Son?

Fatal Four-Way

Alex Krull vs. Giovanni Bianchi vs. OOKAMI no Chi vs. The Lynx

The opening contest features four stars, all set for a bright future in XWA! Alex Krull has been making noises and yelling for months about how good he is. Giovanni Bianchi came up short in his Supershow debut last month, but is eager for a second chance. The Winter Wolf is eager to climb her way up the rankings, and The Lynx.....well, he just really likes hurting people. All four go to war in Brazil, and the winner gets a big jump up the title shot rankings!

Which of these four superstars wants it more? Tune in and find out!

---
PLUS:

Ace Andrews is in the Hiz-Ouse! XWA Co-Owner will be in Brazil, and he may have something to say about the Tag Team Classic!

--------
Deadline for matches is 23rd February 2017 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
Voting will start at this time and conclude on 28th February 2017 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
[CST is one hour earlier. GMT is five hours later.]
Dragon Ace
Characters Handled: Travis Levitt

Re: Supershow: Creature from the XWA

Postby Dragon Ace » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:41 am

24 hour deadline extension granted for last minute matches :)
styg
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer
Characters Handled: Yo mama
Also your da

Postby styg » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:59 am

WHAT WHAT

Is that blanket or for people who specially requested them? Does it means I can not noshow twice in one week? HELL results + illness + me being a twat and getting deadline date wrong until a couple of days ago (for some reason I thought it was Sunday u.u) means I haven't finished my fourway match yet.

If not fair enough like, I accept the loss. Mainly I ask so's I know whether to get cracking with writing when I wake up tomorrow.
19W|5D|6L
Hardcore Champion x3 | Gladiatorial Champion | World Heavyweight Champion | first Supreme Champion
Breaker of The Streak
@sugarhardy
Johnny Coolbreeze

Postby Johnny Coolbreeze » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:17 am

styg wrote:WHAT WHAT

Is that blanket or for people who specially requested them? Does it means I can not noshow twice in one week? HELL results + illness + me being a twat and getting deadline date wrong until a couple of days ago (for some reason I thought it was Sunday u.u) means I haven't finished my fourway match yet.

If not fair enough like, I accept the loss. Mainly I ask so's I know whether to get cracking with writing when I wake up tomorrow.
I'd imagine so, yes. Rejoice!
DJS
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby DJS » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:35 am

styg wrote:Is that blanket or for people who specially requested them?
Blanket, I'd say! Rather than 'rule for one but not for all'.