XWA Lives: Official Press Conference (Ongoing Open Promo)

Streamed live exclusive to the Xperience, tune in for special conferences and build-up towards the next XWA show.
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

XWA Lives: Official Press Conference (Ongoing Open Promo)

Postby DJS » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:49 pm

The big hotel lobby has played host to an evening like no other thus far. Members of the press and dedicated members of the XWA fanbase have been treated to an exclusive demo of the Xperience, the new platform that the XWA will be hosted by every month. In several weeks, we will see it return once again. But enough about that right now, it's time to start. As the lights dim, a spotlight falls on a panel that has been sat at the front of the room, occupied by chairs and with a big XWA logo behind it. Only one man sits there now, having just joined us all to kick off the live broadcast portion of the conference.

As he appears, a mix of fans and press explode in a round of applause, knowing his presence marks the return of the company they've come to know as the Xtreme Wrestling Alliance.

His name is...well, who else?

MARK SANCTION:
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome. My name is Mark Sanction and I am the play-by-play announcer for the shows broadcast by the Xtreme Wrestling Alliance, and welcome to the official press conference for the newest event held by our very company- The XWA Lives!"

More applause. Mark speaks into his mic once again.

MARK SANCTION:
"I will also mention that for the first time since it's inception, this is the first ever event to be broadcast live on our on-demand service the Xperience, where you can now view all our future shows exclusively. Now then, little under four months ago, our future was uncertain. As has been well documented, the XWA ceased operations back in September. However, now we're back with a new owner and a new team running things, who we'll get to meet later.

Also, we've switched to a monthly model, meaning each show we will put out will have the kind of kick-ass action you've come to expect, with our stars giving it their all every single time. And speaking of our stars, tonight we will indeed meet some of those very wrestlers who will appear at XWA Lives on January 6th. Some of them will be familiar, some will be new. But enough from me, lets kick this thing off and re-introduce you all to the XWA!"

The press and fans look to the curtain by the side of Mark Sanction, wondering who will emerge from within and what possible anarchy the XWA stars could cause...

----
Hello there! Okay, this is now an open promo. Wanna (re)introduce yourself and make a name? Now is the time. This will run until the 18TH DECEMBER 2015. No violence, no attacking each other, but feel free to do anything else.
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Amethyst

Re: XWA Lives: Official Press Conference (Ongoing Open Promo)

Postby Amethyst » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:58 pm

The lights black out completely and the sounds of the tech free can be heard in the darkness as Mark Sanction calls out.

Sanction: "Ladies and Gentleman, I appologise for this interruption we are working to get the power on soon."

The house lights return and the crowd of reporters and fans begin to murmer as, unbeknownst to Mark Sanction, Murasaki "Amethyst" Shinobu has appeared behind the wheelchair bound Sanction. The ninja is dressed in is usual in ring gwar complete with hooded cloak. Mark noticed the reaction of the crowd.

Mark Sanction: "There's someone behind me isn't there?"

The crowd nods collectively as Sanction looks up and nearly jumps out of his skin at the sight of Amethyst. Both Sanction and the crowd begin to chuckle at Sanctions reaction.

Mark Sanction: "Ladies and Gentleman it's my pleasure to introduce the returning Murasaki Shinobu."

The crowd of reporters imedatly hurts into a sea of questions as camera flashes wash over the ninja.

Reporter 1: "Amethyst, where have you been all this time?"

Reporter 2: "Amethyst, is there any chace of reconciliation with your wife and former manager?"

Reporter 3: "Murasaki, what brought you back now? Was it the relaunch of XWA?

Reporter 4: "Is there any chance we will see the return of your group The Shadow Dragons?"

Amethyst holds up a hand to stop the flood of questions before he removes his hood revealing he is wearing a purple and black ninja mask, the murmer of the crowd is clear confusion Amethyst raises his hand again to quite the crowd before He speaks.

Amethyst: "I will answer your questions, but I will be brief to give others a chance to speak. I have been traveling the globe on a 'spirtual trek' so to speak, reconnecting 29th myself. No, my ex-wife and I have not discussed the idea of getting back together although my sons would love the idea."

The crowd chuckles.

Amethyst: "I'm back because the wresteling world is the only place I've felt truly at home and at peace. I guess it's the warrior within me that would find peace in battle."

The ninja is bathed in camera flashes again.

Amethyst: "As of right now I am not currently in contact with my Shadow Dragon brothers, but you never know what will happen. One final question."

The crowd of reporters begin to assult Amethyst with questions.

Reporter 5: "Why have you redoned your mask it's been over five years since you wore it?"

Amethyst: "This mask is a symbol of who I am."

The lights black out and when they return the ninja is gone leaving both Sanction and the crowd in stunded silence.

[tag to someone else]

2016 Record: 0-0-0
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Within seconds, a booming, abrasive and familiar voice bellows through the curtain...

"Yep, we'll have quite enough of that now thank you."

And there he is. It certainly didn't take at all long. The Innovator of Anarchy himself strides out onto the panel, placing his hands on his sides like some sort of pompous superhero. The press and crowd murmur away. No one dare cheer or boo, as the disgraced former General Manager stands watching. After he's done soaking in the air and playing O Fortuna in his own head, he finally sits down. After a few seconds, Amy Taylor walks out from the curtain too, not keen on the amount of fanfare Jack required. She gets a slightly warmer reaction and even a bit of an applause, out of politeness.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
So then, I'll bring you all up to speed- not fired, wrestler again, hide your arses for I shall kick them. That includes you, bloody Mr Spock with your 'spiritual trek'. You know that's the sort of thing my wife's yoga instructor would come out with.

AMY TAYLOR:
It's true. He said he'd take me on a spiritual ride to the stars last week.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
What a gay.

AMY TAYLOR:
He's not gay, Jack.we've been over this. You met his wi--

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
Nah, he's gay. Speaking of which, back to Murasaki! Long time no speak. In fact. I don't remember us ever speaking. We might have done at some point but I don't know. I meet so many people and break so many necks, it's hard to track. Have I Crown Kicked you yet?

Amethyst stays silent and stoic, annoyed that Sabbath has tried to upstage him here. Jack sniffs up the bit of unpleasantness intruding in his left nostril.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
Please yourself. So how about you lot? Did you really just come here to visit little old me? I'm flattered.

MARK SANCTION:
Actually they've come to see the return of the XWA.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
I know why they're here, Mark. And I know what I said. I'm sticking to it.

here's a bit of a pause as Jack raises an eyebrow and looks around.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
Oooh the way you lot look at me...now that's unflattering. It's distain! Whatever. I'm not going to ask people to start wearing gloves if they're on my side or something equally absurd. As it happens, I'm actually here today to tell you all how I'm going to help the XWA. I've many times talked about how this company is my home. How much I dedicate myself to it day in and day out. Jericho Shaw may have scurried away to whatever cave he's living in now but he said something that's correct and that is how I'm the Beating Heart of this place. I've outlasted them all. This place goes dark when I turn my back. I have a mission starting from this little show we got coming up, and that is to become the Greatest in XWA History. Others will subscribe to this belief for themselves. And that's fine. Many years ago, I started a list of people I want to beat before I can call myself the greatest ever and I'm hoping to get to the bottom of that thing this year. And if you think you can oppose my quest, give it a go! Anyone- XWA past, present or future, I'll take you down and smack you into another reality. The "Diamond Jack Sabbath Open Challenge" starts now. Think you're good enough? Starting at XWA Lives, I'll fight anyone and prove them wrong.

[OPEN]
MadDog
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby MadDog » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:27 am

[With that challenge announced, it quickly is accepted by a strange yet quiet newcomer who has been sitting in the crowd unnoticed by all in attendance, and shouts out.]

A.J.: I will accept that challenge.....

[And with that, the Incredible A.J. Abroni stands up and starts to move towards the stage, as DJS chuckles at the sight of his challenger. The rest of the crowd looks on confused as no one has the slightest clue who this newcomer is.]

Mark Sanction: Sir, this press conference is for staff and talent of the XWA only... I am afraid you will need to return to your seat.

[With that, A.J. has now climbed onto the stage and is standing next to Mark Sanction, and security starts to come out to assess just what sort of threat A.J. is, and at the same time from behind the curtain a yet unnamed XWA Official comes out and stands next to Mark Sanction and whispers in his ear.... Mark tries to restore order....]

Mark Sanction: Excuse me Ladies and Gentlemen.... I have just been informed that this man is one of our newest talent acquisitions, The Incredible A.J. Abroni....

DJS: Looks like a Jabroni to me!

[Mixed laughter breaks out as A.J. Abroni stands on the stage next to Diamond Jack Sabbath and hold out his hand for a microphone. DJS snickers at the newcomer and flips him the microphone, which A.J. drops with a loud thud as the audience laughs at the fact that A.J. could not catch the microphone. A.J. bends down and picks up the microphone and begins to speak.]

A.J.: You say you will fight anyone? You fight me and I prove that I belong here in the XWA.

[OPEN TAG]
ImageImage
Alex_Krull

Postby Alex_Krull » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:45 am

A.J. Abroni waits for an answer when the lights fade and at the same time Wardruna’s Algir-Stien Klarnar starts blasting through the speakers as images of Alex Krull’s matches and his fury are shown in the back, the spotlight goes to the curtain just as a red head bombshell wearing black leather pants, high heels, a black leather corset and a leather jacket. She is followed by a hulking man wearing jeans, black military boots, a Taake shirt and a leather jacket also, the Krulls stand glaring at the crowd with total disdain as the chants of we hate you can be heard all over.

Kristine Krull:
Well what a boring setting, everyone pretends here and everyone is all just talk… SO SIT THE FUCK DOWN KNOW AND LISTEN TO THE REAL BITCH!

The Valkyrie smirks as she stares at the crowd who are amazed at her bad language.

Kristine Krull:
NOW ASSHOLES AND NO I WILL NOT ANSWER A QUESTION BECAUSE YOU ALL SEEM TO BE A BUNCH OF RETARDS!

Everyone sits and shuts up when she says.

Kristine Krull:
Good, now you will all listen.

The smile and feeling of power is evident, this is one woman you do not want to mess with.

Kristine Krull:
You all talked as if you were the next best thing in the XWA but you all seem to be forgetting what a real man is, you forget what we are and what race has proven to be superior to everyone else.

Alex smiles at the idea of him being superior to all of the men there.

Kristine Krull:
XWA betrayed us, left us jobless because of the stupidity of one man called DJS standing here and for that he will pay. As if that wasn’t enough he hired a man pretending to be a ninja that is as mysterious as last night’s dinner, a fan boy of a football club that only seems to not be able to win shit, a man who wants to be black with all that cyber attitude… the cyberpunk movement died in the 80’s if you want to know! A man who says he is a one man army but only seems to fight losers and can never win against a decent opponent, a woman who is a fucked up as the damn Teletubbies and finally… who the fuck are you? I need my toilet fixed so please go back there and check it out… here’s a 20.

Kristine takes out a 20 euro bill, and tosses it on the floor.

Kristine Krull:
Come on pic it up you shit faced Italian fuck and if you’re good enough I’ll throw in a beer.

Kristine and Alex laugh pointing at the man known as A.J. Abroni who only get angrier.

Kristine Krull:
Anyway, in the next few weeks you will see what a true wrestler… No! A true fighter is all about, men dream of being like my husband here. But there is only one person worthy of his talent and that is Laurel Anne Hardy, from whom we will get revenge and destroy in the ring... you will pay for making my man bleed you heard me bitch? YOU WILL PAY!

Kristine pauses and fixes her composure.

Kristine Krull:
The only thing worth asking tonight is...Who will face him next?!

Kristine and Alex take a seat with the other wrestlers laughing at the rest of the so called wrestlers.

[Open Tag]
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:
MadDog
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby MadDog » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:01 am

[A.J. Abroni looks down at the $20 bill that lays on the floor, and slowly moves his left foot to stand on the bill so no one can retrieve it. A.J. reaches down and snatches the bill before he speaks at the Krulls.]

A.J.: You say that everyone pretends here and everyone is all just talk… But from what I can see it appears she does all your talking and you just hide behind her skirt....

[Crowd chuckles]

A.J.: I will tell you what, Your mouthpiece says that you want a fight.... And then there is this guy over here...

[A.J. motions towards DJS who is taking it all in and waiting his turn to reply.]

A.J. He says he has an "Open Challenge" to fight anyone and prove them wrong.... Well, I came here to the XWA looking to fight and win.... And I will fight either one of you at XWA Lives.... That is not talk coming from me... It is confidence that I can beat either of you.... Either one of you want to prove me wrong?

[Open Tag]
ImageImage
Alex_Krull

Postby Alex_Krull » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:10 am

Alex abruptly stands up throwing his chair away, his demeanor changed from that of a cocky man into that of a very violent person quickly. Meanwhile, his wife changed from cocky into that of a scared woman soon after.

The Viking stands tall face to face against this supposed wrestler and shuts without a microphone.

Alex Krull:
You want to fight me, come and get me!

Kristine stands between both men and stares at her man trying to calm him down as she knows he is about to lose his mind and his job in the process.

Alex Krull:
You think you can talk shit about my wife?! I want your ass on the line now motherfucker!

Kristine being the voice of reason in the relationship says something inaudible to calm him down, the Norwegian fighting machine stares at his wife and then points at A.J. followed by his thumb around his neck before tossing his water bottle at the curtain and walking away to the edges of the press conference. Kristine turns around, grabs the mic and stars talking.

Kristine Krull:
You know I just saved your ass… for a moment. Alex wants your ass at XWA Lives but not in any match, a no holds barred match! Let’s see if the worm "in charge" allows it.

Kristine stands close, uncomfortably close to A.J. who seems to not know what is going on.

Kristine Krull:
Let’s see if you can handle an angry Viking, an unstoppable man looking for blood and pain…

Kristine pauses.

Kristine Krull:
But if you’re good and play ball we can let you off easily, you’re playing with fire boy!

The Valkyrie laughs slightly and looks up and down the wanna be wrestler.

Kristine Krull:
let’s see if you can handle this.

[Open Tag]
Last edited by Alex_Krull on Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:
Dragon Ace
XWA Co-Owner
XWA Co-Owner

Postby Dragon Ace » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:50 am

?? - "Someone mention Fire?"

[All eyes turn to the newcomer, and its upto Mark Sanction to make the introduction for those not in the know]

MS - "Ladies and Gentlemen, "The Dragon" Travis Levitt!!"

[Levitt strolls over from the back of the crowd, casually changing his gaze from A. J. Abroni to Alex and Kristine Krull, and then finally glancing over towards Jack and Amy. The two men share a nod and Levitt turns back towards the Krulls first]

TL "Now, look, I probably shouldn't get between anything. Especially not Beauty and the Beast over here....."

[Levitt turns to look right into Alex Krull's eyes with a cocky smirk]

TL - "You know how to dance. Right Belle?"

[Alex's face shows the slight anger as a wave of chuckles washes over the audience before Travis steps out of his face and points towards Abroni]

TL - "Now I ain't going to defend this guy. He's an idiot. A funny idiot, but an idiot none the less. But what I find curious, and what I think we'd all like an answer too, is this. For a married man, you did seem in an awful big hurry to get his ass on the line. Your wife know about your little rump fixation? Please tell me you at least have an open marriage? You can bang butt, while she stands on a corner to pay for all that gel you just can't live without."

[He pauses again, looking away and muttering under his breath into a microphone]

TL - "Or is it kneels on the corner.....bends over on the corner......I dunno."

[He shakes his head and turns back to the pair with a sigh]

TL - "But I'll tell you what, you want a No Holds Barred match, how about you get Beastie over here to open up her legs, and if any guy can make it out from between them without a fire crotch, they win!"

The Krulls are glaring at Levitt right now, but he merely smirks at them and raises the mic again]

TL - "Now, if you'll excuse me, I came up here to talk to the adults, so y'all children play nice now. Ya here. And AJ, good luck surviving a No Holds Barred match with the BDSM twins here. Cover your ass, bro. I think its in trouble."

[Levitt turns away from the Krulls to step towards Jack and Amy, his eyes flicker towards Jack but first he takes Amy's hand and raises it to his lips, kissing the back of her knuckles gently]

TL - "Amy, it is a pleasure to see you as always. Its such a refreshing sight to see a Lady and not a Whore around these parts."

[For those not getting the dig, Levitt's slight inclination backwards towards Kristine gets the message and a ripple of laughter crosses the crowd. Levitt's gaze finally switches to Jack, and we get the feeling that this is the man he wants to address. The Krulls were just a little bit of fun. Its Jack he's up here to look in the eyes. The two men stare at each other and Levitt slowly holds his hand out towards the Innovator of Anarchy]

TL - "Jack. Its been a while."

[Jack stares back at Levitt, clearly curious about his intention. He glances down at the hand but slowly extends his own hand to take Levitt's and they shake briefly. There's too much history there. Too much respect between the two men to ignore the hand without provocation. The handshake is brief though and they both release before Levitt raises the mike again]

TL - "Ya know, I heard your little speech earlier. Heard you talking about a bucket list. And I.....I found myself wondering. Was I on that list? See you and I, we go a fair ways back. PRW. XWA. Frontline...."

[There's a cheer from the crowd and Levitt turns to them nodding along, before his gaze flicks back to Sabbath]

TL - "And so, I almost jumped at the chance. Open Challenge against Jack Sabbath. But I stopped myself. Because this month, whoever you face, their a warm up. Just a little entree. And thats not what I want to be to the great Diamond jack Sabbath. No. I think Abroni over there got in first. And despite Krull wanting that ass, I think Abroni is going to get the chance to face you. And that works for me. Because as Abroni is in this ring being whipped around like a pool boy putting too much chlorine in Hutton Brown's pool, I'll be backstage watching. Waiting. Studying. So that when I get my chance to face you......and I will get my chance to face you.....I can take you down."

[Their is a definite buzz growing in the room now, Sabbath and Levitt staring at each other for the longest moments before Levitt raises his mike again]

TL - "See, you may have turned your back on it....Dan may have been taken out entirely.....but I still remember what The Frontline stood for. We protect XWA. From any threats. From /any/ threats. And here you stand. Claiming to be the best. To make your legacy as the greatest in XWA."

[Levitt shakes his head slowly]

TL - "Can't let you do it. I /won't/ let you do it. XWA deserves better then that. And so even if you and Dan are on the side. Even if everyone else has forgotten, I haven't. I'll be The Frontline again. And I /will/ stop you. By any means necessary."
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:44 am

Jack looks Travis up and down. After a while, he just shakes his head in a mix of disbelief and despondency.

DIAMOND JACK SABBATH:
No...no. Travis, mate. Things aren't like they used to be and you can ask anyone in this room, I am nothing like what I was when we ran around in the Frontline. I'm impressed by your little speech, very well rehearsed I'm sure.

As for the rest of you...listen, I understand you all want to face me. For some reason you all seem to think the XWA fell because of me. You all wanna be the hero that avenges it, but the problem is I'm every bit a reason it's back as you lot are. You think I regret my decisions as General Manager? No. I most certainly do not.

I'm quite impressed by you all but...Travis Levitt, what can I say? You're on my list. Go prepare. Seeing you all in January, I expect.

Jack finds this his perfect moment to get up our of his chair and leave, having picked the guy he wants to face. As he gets up, Amy looks to him for a few seconds before grabbing Travis' hand.

AMY TAYLOR:
It really was nice to see you again...

With that, she apologetically leaves. Jack and Amy out.

[open]
MadDog
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby MadDog » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:09 am

[Mark Sanction looks around at the stage, and attempts to continue the press conference with a brief recap of all events that have taken place so far.]

Mark: Well, things are heating right back up as it appears we might have our first match for XWA Lives featuring Alex Krull and “The Incredible” A.J. Abroni in a No Holds Barred Extravaganza, and possibly a match in the making between Diamond Jack Sabbath and "The Dragon" Travis Levitt!

[As Mark is speaking, a look of complete shock comes over the face of A.J. Abroni as a large lump forms in his throat, and he turns white as a ghost as sweat starts to break out all over his forehead.]

A.J.: Excuse me Mister Announcer Man, but did you just say…..

[There is a long pause from A.J. before he says the name of.]

A.J.: Alex Krull?

[A bewildered look appears on Mark Sanction’s face as he replies to A.J.]

Mark: Yes I did, that was him here just a moment ago… You challenged him to a match and he accepted….

[Everyone in the room can see the fear in A.J. Abroni’s face as he asks Mark again for clarity.]

A.J.: That was… The …Alex… Krull?

[Mark Sanction is puzzled by this sudden turn of events, and continues to speak.]

Mark: Yes, The Alex Krull, otherwise known as The Viking, The Angry Norwegian, and The Norwegian Fighting Machine…. You did know that was him you were challenging to a match with right?

[A.J. is shaking with fear and looks about to faint. A.J. for a moment continues to ignore the question, and instead asks another of his own.]

A.J.: And that was his wife that was with him?

Mark: Yes that was his wife Kristine his manager. You knew that didn’t you?

[A.J. starts to look all around to find a place to run and hide, but realizes he may have made a huge mistake in his first appearance in the XWA and then looks back at Mark Sanction and answers his question.]

A.J.: I know of them…. I heard of them…. I never seem them before….. I didn’t know he was here in the XWA….. And I didn’t know that was him….. Oh My…….Sum of a Biatch……What have I done????

Mark: Are you all right? You are acting like you are scared…..

[If it could be visible, you would see a large yellow stripe forming on the back of A.J.]

A.J.: I heard horrible things about what he could do in the ring…. I…. I….. I……

[Mark presses the issue as only the journalist in him can.]

Mark: You are going to face him at XWA Lives correct?

[A.J. is sweating profusely, as he has no choice but to answer.]

A.J.: I….. I…… I…… Accept the challenge……..

[The crowd in attendance starts to applaud and cheer.]

A.J.: Excuse me now mister announcer man…. But I have to go train like I never trained before and eat all my wheaties and take my vitamins and say my prayers, and I got to get out of here…..

[And with that A.J. Abroni runs off stage and leaves the press conference.]

[Open to anyone]
ImageImage

Return to “Pre-Shows and Conferences”