Interviewing the Viking

Promos from shows gone by!
Alex_Krull

Interviewing the Viking

Postby Alex_Krull » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:16 am

The scene starts with Holly Hunt standing backstage along with Alex Krull whose rage is visible and palpable even through the camera, Holly with her fearless attitude starts the interview.

Holly Hunt:
Hello fans and welcome to another edition of XWA’s Massacre, with just a few moments away from our 100th episode of Massacre we are backstage the man of very few words, a man who has brought a warriors feeling to XWA, he is The Viking Alex Krull.

The Camera opens up to both Alex and Holly.

Holly Hunt:
Alex, you have made quite the impact in the short time you’ve been in the XWA, you just went on the record that you are seeking a true challenge. Why is it that you think XWA hasn’t challenged you?

Alex Krull:
It’s simple Holly, I come from a long line of fighters, boxers, soldiers and even cage fighters, we are warriors at heart and we don’t step down from a fight, but what has XWA offered me? Second tier fighters, no one who deserves the full display of my rage.

Holly Hunt:
But you fought and lost to names like Laure Anne Hardy and Jericho Shaw, why is it that you feel this way?

Alex face twitches is disgust at the very thought of his loses but still he answers.

Alex Krull:
Lost? I still haven’t lost, I learned from my mistakes, I grew up from them and now I am not the very same fighter I was back then. Pro wrestling is very different from MMA or Olympic wrestling and now that I feel at home in this ring I am sure that I will not be defeated again.

Holly Hunt:
Tonight you’ve got a great match against Levi Hallows, a veteran not only in the ring but in XWA. What are your thoughts on this?

Alex Krull:
Levi Hallows? I asked Jack for a chance to prove myself , I asked to be put on top and what does he give me, he gives me a third tier fighter, a tiny little piece of meat that I will destroy. I will show Jack what I am capable of by destroying his attempt at burying me, I will bring the crowd to their feet , make them scream holy shit, make the other wrestlers gasp in fear of what I can make them go through and finally I am going to take Levi to Valhalla not in a burning ship but in a pool of his own blood, if that still doesn’t get the attention of Jack I will destroy the very short career that his wrestler has, then move up to Razer his enforcer of his so called war and if that still doesn’t get me anywhere I will personally challenge Jack to the ring and destroy him. Maybe the board of directors will like that and then they will make me their top star.

Holly Hunt:
Why so much hate at Jack? I don’t think he has done anything to upset you.

Alex Krull:
Jack hasn’t done anything to upset me? Let me tell you something, I asked for a challenge and I only get small time wrestlers, I am getting buried so that Razer can have his ring and Shaw to get his rematch. Someone like me lives for a fight for the glory of war, Jack lives for “anarchy” but I do not see anarchy, I only see order and a place where the strongest get buried in politics.

Holly tries to ask a question but Alex pulls the mic from Holly and goes on.

Alex Krull:
Levi, this is just for you. You think you’re a holy man, a man that came to the XWA to save it from the likes of me, from people that are dangerous and uncivilized. Your war will end tonight by my hands, your career will be finished by me and you will crawl back to the hole you came from. I am here not to destroy but to create a true place where only the strongest rule, your people once tried to control us but no more, no longer will I let true warriors be subdued by religious zealots who have nothing to offer in a true fight, I will destroy you and your movement and if push comes to shove, I will make you tremble at the thought of facing a Viking again, I will make an example out of you because this is not a match, this is a show of power and glory and I will show everyone here why people feared us, why people never wanted to face a true Viking! YOUR… ARE... OVER!

Krull punches the wall and screams in anger, his face displays fury, his face is only fueled by hate. Holly Hunt still calm as she can be displays great professionalism and keeps calm.

Holly Hunt:
Well you heard it, Alex Krull is on a path of war, a war against Jack and his army of wrestlers. First he will fight of Levi Hallows and if he excels at it maybe he will go up the ranks and fight of any man that Jack can throw at him.

The camera fades to black going into the arena where the war is about to start.
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:

Return to “Archive - I'm Calling You Out!”