Money In The Bank Predictions

Whether it's what's Best for Business or...whatever TNA's doing, discuss wrestling here!
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Money In The Bank Predictions

Postby Dan » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:46 am

Code: Select all

[b]Singles Match
R-Truth vs. King Barrett[/b]

[b]Elimination Chamber Rematch
John Cena vs. Kevin Owens[/b]

[b]Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Dolph Ziggler vs. Neville vs. Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus vs. Kane[/b]

[b]World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match
Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose[/b]

[b]Tag Team Championship Match
The New Day (c) (Big E/Woods) vs. The Prime Time Players[/b]

[b]Intercontinental Championship Match
Ryback (c) vs. Big Show[/b]

[b]Diva's Championship Match
Nikki Bella (c) vs. Paige[/b]
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: Money In The Bank Predictions

Postby Dan » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:01 am

Singles Match
R-Truth vs. King Barrett

For the love of god, please let BARRETT win this one. He's been buried non-stop since winning the King of the Ring, he needs a win over what amounts to a jobber in R-Truth.

Elimination Chamber Rematch
John Cena vs. Kevin Owens

Wouldn't it be a feat for Kevin Owens to win two in a row? Unfortunately, I have a feeling that John Cena will win this one simply because John Cena. That was also my reasoning last time, but John Cena rarely if ever loses clean twice in a row to someone.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Dolph Ziggler vs. Neville vs. Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus vs. Kane

Let's be realistic, here. We can rule out Neville, Kingston, Sheamus, and Kane. So we have Ziggler, Reigns, and Orton. Between those three, I'd have to go with the safe bet and pick Roman Reigns. I think Orton is too far out of the title picture and Ziggler likely won't be handed the ball again any time soon.

World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match
Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

Primed with a long-standing run and finally becoming his own man may be the thing that gets Seth over even more but Ambrose is as white-hot as anyone in the WWE right now...which is why I'm picking Seth Rollins. Call me crazy, but I think they knew the fans were very unhappy after the Elimination Chambotch PPV and it left a salty aftertaste. Plus, I'd just love to see Ambrose walk away with the title but it's just not the PPV to do it. Save that hot moment for Summerslam or Royal Rumble.

Tag Team Championship Match
The New Day (c) (Big E/Woods) vs. The Prime Time Players

It's gonna be The New Day. There's no fucking way they'd be dumb enough to hand the titles to the PTP because they're lame-duck and boring.

Intercontinental Championship Match
Ryback (c) vs. Big Show

Ugh, who honestly is gonna watch this match? Ryback. Next.

Diva's Championship Match
Nikki Bella (c) vs. Paige

I'm going against Nikki Bella every chance I get, so Paige is my pick.
Alex_Krull

Postby Alex_Krull » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:44 pm

Singles Match
R-Truth vs. King Barrett

Jesus this one is hard 'cus both are getting buried... since it is preshow I'll go with King Barrett

Elimination Chamber Rematch
John Cena vs. Kevin Owens

I want Cena to loose sooooo bad and Owens to take the place of the Undertaker (The big bad guy who no one wnats to fight) in WWE... but my money is Cenation

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Dolph Ziggler vs. Neville vs. Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus vs. Kane

Roman Reigns wins because he is getting pushed but Ziggler will give him one hell of a fight and be close second

World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match
Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

Seth looses at Summerslam... so Seth Rollins

Tag Team Championship Match
The New Day (c) (Big E/Woods) vs. The Prime Time Players

The New Day is their biggest Tag team right now... no way they don't stick for a year with the championship... they are gonna drain the freebird rule dry.

Intercontinental Championship Match
Ryback (c) vs. Big Show

Ryback

Diva's Championship Match
Nikki Bella (c) vs. Paige

Nikki because she's Cena's bitch and both need championships
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Dan » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:36 am

Two again. Fucking seriously. I was very unimpressed with this PPV as well, except for Owens/Cena (I have yet to see the main event, but I heard it was really good). Most of the MitB big spots were recycled and they really didn't utilize the ladders as much as they used to. Having said that, the MitB was a decent match except for Sheamus winning. I was very off-put with the non-DQ of Nikki Bella for having her sister try to pin Paige, but I'm more waiting for one of the NXT women to show up on Paige's side. The Ryback/Big Show match was as exciting as I thought it wouldn't be. I was actually very surprised they let PTP beat the New Day with like zero build-up when New Day is the hottest heel stable they have. As far as Truth and Barrett, I'll leave that one be. They're burying Barrett horribly, making me wonder if he slapped Steph on the ass at some point in time.

Return to “Wrestling Chat”