The "General WWE/Wrestling Spoilers" Thread

Whether it's what's Best for Business or...whatever TNA's doing, discuss wrestling here!
Rob
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

The "General WWE/Wrestling Spoilers" Thread

Postby Rob » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:44 am

Amended the title and stickying the thread. ALL future spoilers and stuff should be posted here. -DJS

All chat about the show goes here as I haven't watched it yet and won't be able to until...well I don't actually know when... probably tomorrow once I am done writing my match today!

Anyone that spoils it for me will get put in handicap match known simply as match 52 (??? on a pole) against Angelus, Jack Jackson JR, Drama and myself. I don't think I have to tell anybody what the brutal, funny, scary and mentally distrubed combo of those minds could come up with in usage of said something on a pole.

I have made my point. :sangry: :twisted:

So yeah seriously guys... PWEEEESE... All spoilers here... For both shows... today and tomorrow...
CURRENT Image
FORMER Image

SDFC
Canadian
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: Money in the bank/Raw SPOILERS thread

Postby Canadian » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:06 am

Is it weird that I feel pretty happy about being included in this list. Thanks Satine X, if we had Karma you'ed get some.

It'd be a nice little oddity if one day he somehow won the world title- Diamond Jack Sabbath
You gotta admit, JJJ turning heel out of nowhere would be the rage of rages.- Drake Dysfunction
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Dan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:35 am

I only have on thing to say about this PPV.

Damien fucking Sandow?

And yes, that's meant to be a question mark. If one of them were to hoodwink the other, I would hope that it'd be Cody getting the briefcase. I just don't see Sandow being the guy, unless they make him lose his title shot.
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:05 am

THIS was my highlight of the show:
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Blake Jones

Postby Blake Jones » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:23 am

Dan wrote:I only have on thing to say about this PPV.

Damien fucking Sandow?

And yes, that's meant to be a question mark. If one of them were to hoodwink the other, I would hope that it'd be Cody getting the briefcase. I just don't see Sandow being the guy, unless they make him lose his title shot.

I guessed a Rhodes face turn. Sandow is a nice swerve, but I dunno. In one hand, he could lose it to Rhodes. On the other hand, he cashes in, but does he win? I mean Trips loves this guy. Don't get me wrong, I think Sandow plays his role perfectly, but is he a main eventer yet? Meh.

I say Rhodes wins it off him.

XWA Record: 0-0-0
Blake Jones

Postby Blake Jones » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:24 am

Diamond Jack Sabbath wrote:THIS was my highlight of the show:

Of course you did.

XWA Record: 0-0-0
AlexSean
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby AlexSean » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:04 am

Well you see guys the key to pushing someone is to present them as a complete clown for months and months and months first so that when they do win an important match it's a SURPRISE !!! I am sure if Sandow isn't just going to be the first guy to cash in on a fallen opponent and lose the match right there, that the next several months leading to him cashing in the briefcase will be a series of near-misses and perpetual in-ring failure so that when he finally does, once again, it will be a SURPRISE !!!

You might be thinking that, well isn't this pro wrestling where you promote a talent gradually upward with the intention of getting him over with the audience in the role you intend for him to place? But ah my boy, this isn't pro wrestling, it's sports entertainment!

DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:03 pm

The key to watching WWE is to set your standards as low as you possibly can, then when something's good you appreciate it more.
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Rob
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Rob » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Just watched the PPV. Pretty good over all. I think I must be the only person in the world that nearly peed themselves with excitement when Sandow won.... YOUR WELCOME! He is amazing and hopefully now will be given time on the microphone to show that in a less goofy role.

Orton winning though :( Hate Orton as a face. At least Seamus didn't. The Heyman swerve was awesome especially because there was blood ACTUAL BLOOD in a WWE match meaning a whole new generation got to see something that actually looks brutal. The crowd was hot but they should have replaced Kane with Sabu. It would have been mental. I was half expecting Sandman to come out during the promo by the new Raw GM. Ryback winning was good for him but I just don't care so i skipped that match. Cena/Henry I skipped as I knew who would win. AJs finisher is great. Nice arse shot to boot. Not enough Shield on the PPV for my liking though. They should have done a tag team TLC match instead of some of the shite they did. The Cesaro European uppercut or whatever he calls it was sick.

7/10 with the results bringing down the rating.

p.s. RVD RVD RVD
CURRENT Image
FORMER Image

SDFC
Novak84

Postby Novak84 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Orton is not staying face. He is due a heal turn. The summerslam wwe title storyline is cent v orton, sorry.

Head of

THE STREAK
3-0
Maddog, Joe Delonge, Blake Jones

IT'S NOT SAD TO BE MAD.

Return to “Wrestling Chat”