PRW News

Whether it's what's Best for Business or...whatever TNA's doing, discuss wrestling here!
Tempest
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: PRW News

Postby Tempest » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:19 am

Ahhhh, lad. Fudge is obvious. [kitten] is absurd, hence much funnier.
(Nice pic of Dean Winchester, though. ;))

The Original XWA Grandslam Champion!
Spardis

Postby Spardis » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 am

Careful though. You don't want to post too many of these pics in PRW.

Someone's feelings might get hurt :roll:
Dragon Ace
XWA Co-Owner
XWA Co-Owner

Postby Dragon Ace » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:42 am

Hey, Spardis, you realise I can see these posts, right?

Your welcome back to PRW at any time. And if you'd take the time to look, you might realise there was already a board on PRW where you COULD post your meme/troll posts, and we wouldn't have given a damn.

Really, the only issue you had was your timing. Considering all the drama PRW was going through at that time, your posts did nothing but make it worse, and Logan (who was in a bad mood) was only made to feel even more horrible. You just copped the brunt of it.
RENTZ

Postby RENTZ » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:49 am

Dan wrote:
Johawn wrote:Just censored to [kitten].

Johawn, what in the [kitten] are you talking about?! Nobody better EVER [kitten]ING change my [kitten] to kitten.

[kitten]ING christ, man.

[kitten]?
W-L-D
Wrestling Record 11-6-1
XWA Wrestling Record 7-4-1
Updated as of 8/11/13
Spardis

Postby Spardis » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:11 am

Dragon Ace wrote:Hey, Spardis, you realise I can see these posts, right?

Your welcome back to PRW at any time. And if you'd take the time to look, you might realise there was already a board on PRW where you COULD post your meme/troll posts, and we wouldn't have given a damn.

Really, the only issue you had was your timing. Considering all the drama PRW was going through at that time, your posts did nothing but make it worse, and Logan (who was in a bad mood) was only made to feel even more horrible. You just copped the brunt of it.

Obviously Ace, I'm aware that you can see everything I've posted in here. I knew it was only a matter time before someone from PRW did. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if everything I'm saying is being related back to Quiz and the rest.

But at least here I don't have to worry about being banned and/or having my posts deleted just because I didn't place them in a special area on the forum that hardly anyone looks at. As for Logan, I don't care what his mood his; if he can't handle his power responsibly in PRW, then you guys never should have given it to him to begin with. He's always been a unstable prick as far as I'm concerned. Both him and LeBlanc have always been two of the biggest sources of drama in PRW as well, and are probably part of the reason why new people don't decide to stick around.

I'm sure some the XWA guys here that were in PRW at one time or another could share their thoughts on why they decided to leave.

Regardless Ace, IQ's already made it clear I'm no longer a "productive" member of your boards, thus there's really no reason for me to be there. So I'm not, and its actually kind of a relief. But now that LeBlanc is gone (temporary I'm sure) it will probably help matters. However, until I see some real improvement over there, don't expect to see me back in PRW anytime soon.
Dragon Ace
XWA Co-Owner
XWA Co-Owner

Postby Dragon Ace » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:44 am

Then allow me to talk to you in a language you understand, Spardis.

Dysfunctional
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby Dysfunctional » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:55 am

Where's DJS with a PRW rant when you need him?
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:11 pm

I've ranted all I can possibly rant about my short, forgettable PRW run and I'm not entirely clued in on what's been happening lately so I have nothing to add in that respect, really. Although during that whole debacle with my match against Logan I did receive what I thought were some rather rude PMs from the guy, which took me right off-guard and put a bad taste in my mouth. Also "Jack, with all due respect I didn't need you to give me a win, I would have gotten it anyway" is simply the worst sign-off I've ever gotten from a fed I've left.

Sometimes, you just have to know where you're not that welcome and then act accordingly.
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Dragon Ace
XWA Co-Owner
XWA Co-Owner

Postby Dragon Ace » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:48 pm

I've taken that into account. I thought since Logan was from XWA, he'd work better with incoming XWA stars. I now know I was wrong. Its a humbling feeling that.
Tempest
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Tempest » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:11 am

And knowing is half the battle. *cue goofy Saturday morning cartoon music* :)

At the end of the day, PRW and its crew has its flaws, as do we, and we'll just all agree that WE like it here better for a reason. ;)

The Original XWA Grandslam Champion!

Return to “Wrestling Chat”