I've Started A Podcast With My Buddy

The official board for the View From The Top Rope podcast (hosted by Chad, Diesel and JR) and a place for discussion about ALL of professional wrestling!
TheJester
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: I've Started A Podcast With My Buddy

Postby TheJester » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:44 pm

Episode 49 Now Up across all platforms.
Link Directly to Podcast
Getting the POP out of Pop Culture View From The Top Rope returns for episode 49. Chad and Diesel come to you from Zeus's Dojo to deliver an O.G. episode of the greatest podcast in the multiverse done by 2 #GoodBrothers from Wisconsin. The episode begins with Visionaries Wrestling Network News, giving you all the wonderful updates about all the amazing podcasts on the #VWN. We finish up with #VWN News and go right into a brand new segment called View From The Top Rope news, giving you updates about some changes that will be occurring with your favorite podcast(p.s. don't worry its nothing bad, you are all just getting more of us going forward). After all the news has been given, Chad and Diesel move into all of you "High Flyers" favorite segment, the Mystery Brainbuster of the Week. This weeks #MBotW features over 20 questions from a multitude of you "High Flyers" leading Chad and Diesel deep down the amazing rabbit hole that is professional wrestling and giving answers that are sure to delight your brain and tickle your funny bone. Make sure to Download, Review, Share and Subscribe and always Remember to get up High and enjoy the View From The Top Rope.

Now Available on Google Play - Link
Now available on Stitcher - Link
Now Available on iTunes - Link
Now Available on Podknife - Link
Now Available on Podible - Link
Still Available on SoundCloud - Link

Make sure to also follow The Visionaries Wrestling Network @VisWrestleNet on Twitter and @VisionariesWrestlingNetwork on Facebook

View From The Top Rope taking over the podcasting world one day at a time.
Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe. Also make sure to leave great reviews as this will help us reach more people.

Also make sure to follow us across social media
Twitter = @ViewFromTopRope
Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/ViewFromTheTopRope/
Gmail = aviewfromtoprope@gmail.com
Tumblr = https://www.tumblr.com/blog/viewfromthetoprope[/quote]
TheJester
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: I've Started A Podcast With My Buddy

Postby TheJester » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Episode 50.2 Now Up across all platforms.
Link Directly to Podcast
Welcome back to View From The Top Rope's episode 50 spectacular. Chad and Diesel come to still from Zeus's Dojo to give you part two of the greatest podcast in the known multiverse done by #GoodBrothers from Wisconsin. In part two Chad and Diesel wrap up the very special Mystery Brainbuster of the week, featuring your first(ish) question you as a "High Flyer" asked us and also the rest of Diesel's amazing created theme songs. After the questions are finished the boys move into a special 1 time segment entitled, "Then, Now, Whatever" where the boys look back at what rumors were circulating in 2017 when the podcast began and look to see what came true and what was a load of B.S. Make sure to tune in tomorrow for the third and final thrilling installment of View From The Top Rope's Episode 50 Spectacular. Make sure to Download, Review, Share and Subscribe and always remember to get up High and enjoy the View From The Top Rope.

Now Available on Google Play - Link
Now available on Stitcher - Link
Now Available on iTunes - Link
Now Available on Podknife - Link
Now Available on Podible - Link
Still Available on SoundCloud - Link

Make sure to also follow The Visionaries Wrestling Network @VisWrestleNet on Twitter and @VisionariesWrestlingNetwork on Facebook

View From The Top Rope taking over the podcasting world one day at a time.
Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe. Also make sure to leave great reviews as this will help us reach more people.

Also make sure to follow us across social media
Twitter = @ViewFromTopRope
Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/ViewFromTheTopRope/
Gmail = aviewfromtoprope@gmail.com
Tumblr = https://www.tumblr.com/blog/viewfromthetoprope

Return to “View From The Top Rope”