The Aleister Black is a Gift from God Thread

Whether it's what's Best for Business or...whatever TNA's doing, discuss wrestling here!
Jessi

The Aleister Black is a Gift from God Thread

Postby Jessi » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:31 am

Sure, we may all now him as Tommy End but does thou know him as Aleister (Hollister?) Black? I saw him face Cien Almas on NXT the other day and I'll be honest I haven't seen a proper match of his. But this very match got me interested in wanting to buy what he was selling, and just like how DJS made his LOVE for Baron Corbin known, I saw do the same with my new favorite Dutchman.

THIS is where my fascination started. This GIF right here:

And this shit was FUCKING weird as SHIT and I FUCKING DIG IT! 4th best behind Finn, Shinsuke, and Bobby.

Like he LEGIT does this SHIT... I'M DONE!

His theme music is METAL AS FUCK!

The fact that he lifted the man with his foot and kicked him in the face with a spin kick absolutely doesn't bother me that his finisher is just a plain spin kick...

And here ends my rant that wasn't even a rant. Aleister Black is truly a gift from the heavens... DON'T @ ME!

"Santa will deliver no presents. I will Crown Kick him. Fuck you, small children." - DJS
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Re: The Aleister Black is a Gift from God Thread

Postby DJS » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:25 pm

I WILL @ you because Tommy End is absolutely incredible and I'm glad Aleister Black is going to be as big a deal as he is! I've been a PROGRESS fan for a while, and Tommy has always stood out as one of the best ones- I dunno if you realise this but I sort of like wrestlers who's offense is mainly comprised of kicks!

I like that they've taken his Anti-Hero character and just jammed it up to eleven. I think he had a great showing against Cien and his entrance is bloody good (custom name plate? Guy's gonna be a big deal), but I think once you put him in there with someone truly great, he'll deliver. I'm telling you- he's your next big NXT name now that Shinsuke's gone.
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Dysfunctional
Booking Team Member
Booking Team Member

Postby Dysfunctional » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:59 pm

The Black Mass kick ALONE is enough to get people hyped. I call it the latest "OUTTA NOWHERE" move. I also can't stop listening to his to theme song. It's freaking epic.

Hell, this guy could have a great program with Drew McIntyre or even Kassius Ohno before eventually going after Bobby Roode and the NXT Championship. Definitely a guy to look out for.
GrowGoyfGrow
Head of the Prediction League

Postby GrowGoyfGrow » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:13 pm

This guy is incredible.

Return to “Wrestling Chat”