Winner Takes All--David Baldacci vs Alex Krull

Matches that occurred on our 2015 Winner Takes All Pay Per View!
Baldacci

Winner Takes All--David Baldacci vs Alex Krull

Postby Baldacci » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Winner Takes All

David Baldacci and Alex Krull agree on this: Learning leadership skills is crucial in just about every worthwhile endeavor in XWA life, political and otherwise. Agree more on who, exactly, would have the right leadership skills in 2016 to warrant winning the Monday Night Massacre job they both have held. In a rare joint interview, the two XWA wrestlers who share what may be the most complicated political realtionship in modern times sat down with Diamond Jack Sabbath Thursday at the Tokyo Life Arena. They were together for the XWA Draft ceremony inaugural class of Xtreme Wrestlers, a project sponsored by four social networks that has offered in-ring training for mid-carders, a professional level of work for non-xtreme athletes.

Alex Krull: "It's about time, did you find him?"

Jack Sabbath: "Do I detect a hint of nerves?"

Alex Krull: "That's not like you. You're always so cool."

Jack Sabbath: "Cut the sarcasm,"

Alex Krull: "Did you find Baldacci? Was he still there?"

Jack Sabbath: "Yes, I found him. No, he wasn't quite there. Not all there. He's taken to the bottle. He was always fond of his vodka, but it became a passion."

Alex Krull: "He couldn't tell you anything?"

Jack Sabbath: "I didn't say that. It just took me a little longer to get him sobr and coherent. And willing to talk."

Alex Krull: "But you did it?"

Jack Sabbath: "Yes, Baldacci was more than willing after I began to talk about Monday Night Massacre. Even through an alcoholic haze, he still hates his guts. And thanks to the vodka, I could be certain that he was telling the truth. It's difficult for a drunk to be too deceptive."

Entrance

Being called a drunk wasn't my first intention. We were in Tokyo, Japan and this was my first Monday Night Massacre event. The participants aren't really above average as I called it. People would say Baldacci is a young champion with a young club to back him up. That not the intention at all. The intention is to become champion and show good promise. Let them learn some lessons about me when decisions are collaborated.The ring was far away. The crowd wasn't even loud enough. My music was familiar, but not familiar enough. There might be nothing we can do for David Baldacci now. A typical American Politician who loves to wrestle. But in the end my walk towards the ring gave me an ideologically behavior of how to defeat my opponent. The crowd was cheering together and making decisions for themselves. All of the country could see the swag of Baldacci. It was impossible to ignore the elephant in the room, or may the elephant and the donkey. That is Alex Krull is the clear front-runner. Who entered the ring first to this match. They were not brothers. Only a differents in rank between the two athletes. David Baldacci entered the ring with the announcer giving the last few comment to begin the match.
David Baldacci: "He said he didn't know anything about it."

Alex Krull: "Shit."

Referee: "Wait. We will recognize them both. "

David Baldacci: "Good,"

Referee: "Let's go."

Alex Krull: "Wait."

Referee: "This is a epic match, and everyone must know everything that's going on."

Alex Krull: "I didn't say that,"

David Baldacci: "Everyone knew that I'll come back. They just preferred to turn a blind eye. It was safer. They'd had experience with Sabbath and didn't want to have anything to do with me."

Jack Sabbath: "After we posted his match for Massacre, he did a little extra for me contacting The Administration. He came back here and executed a number of revolutionaires who were hiding out here in the marshes and surrounding locker rooms. He hunted them down and fought anyone who sheltered Alex Krull."

Alex Krull: "Then I can't see why they wouldn't want to take him down,"

David Baldacci: "Fear. Mr. Krull. I am very good at spreading fear. I understand I am a brilliant example of greatest. I will not discourage anyone after tonight. You should know how clever I am at manipulating your emotions."

Alex Krull: "Yes, I know how clever you can be,"

Referee: "Okay, they know who you are Mr. Baldacci. Lets get this match started."

Alex Krull: "Baldacci doesn't have a chance."

David Baldacci: "Care to go hunting?"

In-The-Ring

He loved to wrestle. Holding his headlock, mocking the sound of the crowd. I'm the sure vote he thought while gripping his palms across the ear and chin of Alex Krull. I now Sabbath will treat me with respect and I'm confident Krull is scum. He wiggled loose pushing me toward the ropes. An irish whip rebound that turned into a shoulder block knockin Baldacci to his back. The two men fought face to face. Sabbath watching from his private office. The match was improve in class. David's hand slapped the chest of Krull who was pinned in the corner. The ancient beginning of this match to notice. No one liked a long role-play that was too borning to read the complete thing. We need to make this match more interesting. Hip toss to the center of the ring. Krull clutch his back. Foot stomps to the stomach area by Baldacci. He lift his opponent to his feet. A scoop slam next. Baldacci runs to the ropes then return with a leg drop on top of Krull's throat. They had just finished series of rounds. Going back and forth through out match trading blows. You could listen through out the auditorium the chants of individual winners. We would were the most remarkable. They were giving no chance to either wrestler. The one guy with the track record to win was more conservative then the other guy. They seemed relaxed and at ease, friendly an ddeferential to one another. They discussed a challenge they had shared: how to raise confident danger into struggles. Baldacci reach over to Krull to perform his his signature fnisher The Borderline Powerdriver. Sometimes the decisions we make have bigger consequences, Krull reverse Baldaccis hold. A chimed learder was on the face of Krull. He was the unexpected veteran of XWA. He attack Baldacci with a series of punches that backed Baldacci across the ropes. Krull, strong in nature did one of those Randy Orton DDT from off the ropes. When Baldacci skull came crashing to the mat it became silent in the arena. They said neither believe in so much pain before in their life. Massacre was campaign of warriors who love to fight and Krull show his independency of such that put Baldacci on edge. He did not back down. He did not let loose. They collaborate futher created a match with golden appeal. I don't think it's going to be any longer. Baldacci with the upper hand again. I think it's going to be a hell of a finish. It became bruising, Baldacci put Krull head between his legs for the Borderline Powerdriver. He connects. Rolls over for the pin...

Backstage

Still yet I wasn't fond of the long role-plays. Who is the fucking winner? That's my attitude. I got the 1..2..3.. and expected The Administrations vote. I must win their nomination. I have the better campaign. His advice went towards Alex Krull who just lost the match to David Baldacci. Make the choice clear: 'This is where I am; this is where he is.' Be as accurate as you can, and let it rip. The two got the hint that this was a tough crowd to please. Under these hostile circumstances the scene cut to the backstage area....The earlier matches were out the way and in the books. It was race to the championship gold. Baldacci was in his locker room after the match and we wanted and interview with him. Though they differ in party maintence and policy positions, they share fundamental characteristics.

Reporter: "This is kind of puzzling? Did you prepare for the match?"

Baldacci: "You know what's puzzling...Astronomy, mathematical situations. You name it. I can see it all and project the ending. I am a professors at William and Mary. I think like Einstein and my performance is incredible. That's why my manager is always pushing me to the edge.

Reporter: "Is there any reason to push for championship gold? All the more reason to hold you close to this company and to the managers."

Baldacci: "Yes, I pretty much deserve it doesn't I, is there anybody who will challenge me? I don't think so.
"Believe me, I know I'm the best thing smoking here in XWA."

Reporter: "How would you prove that you're valuable to this Company. I'm surprised you didn't want to risk any broken limbs coming out of training camp."

Baldacci: "I admit I was interested enough in what I heard about this company. I presented myself very well. They believe I am an atlete with the skills to compete.

Reporter: "So I predict that losing has been removed from the equation?"

Baldacci: "Thats nothing to think about. I have never been a loser. It wouldn't be practical. All that media attention has spoiled my confidence to lose."

Reporter: "Otherwise, would you fight Alex Krull again?"

Baldacci: "Possibly."

On The Way Home

Baldacci became so close to the elders at XWA over the past few weeks after his draft selection showdown that the younger athletes in the company joked about when he was reference for a match at Massacre. They had turned a page with Baldacci. For months he could see the borderline and wanted noone t cross it. I will not play games with anyone anymore. I want victory in ever sense of nature.
Last edited by Baldacci on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

You do not need to know everything about my business. All you need to know is that we're the network administrators.

™&© 2015 Myopia Network
Alex_Krull

Re: XWA Massacre--David Baldacci vs Alex Krull

Postby Alex_Krull » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:19 pm

I got a couple of points against this promo:

First, my character was used against my consent and I detest this, I think everyone in XWA agrees with me.
Second, you totally missed the way Krull is, he is not a go talk with DJS about sh*t he will try and fight it out himself because he is a fighter and a warrior at heart.
Third, the way myc haracter fights is not anything like this read my previous match with Laurel and you'll get an idea of the way Krull fights.

Please ask for my permission for any future usage of my character and I'll gladly help out in how on how he would work out the situation.
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:
Baldacci

Re: Winner Takes All--David Baldacci vs Alex Krull

Postby Baldacci » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:29 pm

I'm suppose to use your name. We have match at Winner Takes All. You'll see more of me. A better me. An improved me....this is just my first role-play.

You do not need to know everything about my business. All you need to know is that we're the network administrators.

™&© 2015 Myopia Network
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Please ask me next time you want to use my character.

Thanks.
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Alex_Krull

Postby Alex_Krull » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:06 am

After the quick commercial break the camera pans out at the sold out crowd in the Tokyo Dome, signs in favor of Laurel, Razer, Shaw and Krull appear in the screen, finally after all this commotion the camera ends up settling in on Mark Sanction, Rose and Matt Steel.

Mark Sanction:
Welcome back to Winner Takes All live from the Tokyo Dome right here in Japan, we have had great night with some great match ups but next up is our very own monster, The Viking, Alex Krull against a debuting “Badass” David Baldacci who is looking to make a mark on the company by defeating the Angry Norwegian in singles action.

Rose:
You have to admit it; Baldacci is way over his head on this one.

Matt Steel:
The question we should be asking is not if Alex Krull can defeat this boy but after the amount of pain that The Viking withstood from Laurel Anne Hardy can he still be a menace? We got a report that the reason he no showed at Massacre last week was because he couldn’t still be 100% cleared for fighting because of a shoulder injury.

Mark Sanction:
The Viking has made an impact at Massacre, his technical style and amount of punishment he can take makes him a formidable force. It took everything Laurel had to take down this behemoth, I doubt that Baldacci has what it takes to take him down.

Rose:
The Viking sure is amazing, but Baldacci has had a great record in singles divisions in other federations, he is an amazing brawler capable of dishing out punches from out of nowhere.

Mark Sanction:
Where did you get that information? His website?

Rose:
Not all of us can have the luxury of high level reports and information.

Matt Steel:
The Viking is not 100% clear to fight off against anyone. He is taking a huge chance on this one.

Rose:
Since when are you against Alex Krull?

Matt Steel:
If he is not cleared to fight, Baldacci can take advantage and work his shoulder in order to take down the angry Norwegian.

Rose:
My money is still on Alex, he is going to destroy him.

Mark Sanction:
Let us wait and see what tonight has stored for us.

After the words of Mark Sanction the lights dim out only for fireworks to explode at the same time as Dorrough Music Beat Up the Block blasts through the speakers. “Badass” David Baldacci steps out to the crowd boo’s and chants of “You suck”, he stops at the top of the stage while he stares at the ring with determination, next to the sold out crowd.

Rose:
Here he is the debuting rookie, “Badass” David Baldacci”.

Hana Ramirez:
Our next match is one on one match, introducing from Chicago, Illinois weighing in 207 pounds …

Baldacci walks down the aisle pacing with beat of the music towards the ring.

Hana Ramirez:
… He is “Badass” David Baldacci!!

He walks over the steps and enters the ring under the third rope. As he gets up he spreads his arms giving the crowd a heel impression. As the music starts to go down he walks around the ring for a minute or two then stares down the aisle waiting for his opponent.

Mark Sanction:
The rookie looks decided and is hoping to fight off the Viking.

The whole arena goes dark, no lights can be seen except the lights from the crowd’s cameras which seem like fireflies from a distance. Suddenly children's voices start to be heard through the PA system chanting.

We hear you, we don't care

Rose:
What the hell?

Matt Steel:
Calm your horse Rose.

Along with the first riffs from The Agonist's Predator and Prayer the lights come back flickering red and blue, at the same time Alex Krull stands at the entrance of the ring with an angry look on his face and a water bottle on his right hand.

Hana Ramirez:
Making his way to the ring, from Oslo Norway weighing in 276 pounds…

The massive Krull pours the bottle on his head and screams in anger and walks towards the ring.

Hana Ramirez:
…he is The Viking… ALEX! KRULL!

A mixed reaction can be heard from the crowd as Krull ignores every single one of his fans, the angry Norwegian only has the ring on his sight, everything else is a distraction. As the song starts to slow down to make way for the grunts of the vocalist He walks up the steel steps and enters the ring over the third rope, walks around the ring analyzing it and just before the second verse starts Krull goes to his corner climbing to the second rope and waits for it to start.

Allow me to shatter your fantasy
Your childhood dream
I'll crush your reality
The gabled roots make it easy

As the verse starts playing Krull takes a look at the crowd with disdain and when the softer lyrics from the lead singer start to be heard Alex screams in anger one more time while we flexes his muscles displaying his strength getting a mix of cheers and boo's to which he puts no attention.

Alex jumps of the rope and stands face to face with Baldacci both men look intensively at each other’s eyes, you can feel the hate between both men and it is clear neither one of them is backing down or giving up fast.

Rose:
You can feel the intensity; the hate these two men feel is almost palpable.

Matt Steel:
The Viking seems to be recovered completely after his injuries at the hands of Laurel Anne hardy.

Mark Sanction:
I don’t know where so much hate comes from, but it shows that neither of them is going to back down from this fight.

Rose:
I heard Baldacci has been bad mouthing Krull in the locker rooms, criticizing his style and ways.

Mark Sanction:
Whatever the reason is, Baldacci better be ready for a ride.

Baldacci with immense anger takes the initiative and punches Alex Krull in the face just managing to turn his opponents head without any reaction from his massive opponent. Seeing this Baldacci get angrier and continues punching The Viking in the face another five times. Krull turns his head towards Baldacci and gives him an evil smirk, causing Baldacci to step away with horror at the resistance of the Viking.

Rose:
Baldacci just realized why the Viking is so fearsome; his body can withstand huge amounts pain, not even our hardcore queen could take him down that easily.

Matt Steel:
We witnessed his resistance when Laurel tried hitting him with everything she had only to get punished more.

Rose:
Baldacci is ready for the ride of his lifetime.

Mark Sanction:
Baldacci need to up his game if he wants to take down this monster.

Matt Steel:
I don’t think he’s got any game, for crying out loud he just punched the Viking in the face, that’s just dumb!!!

The Angry Norwegian’s smirk is enough to enough the scare anyone, this is the first time he has ever smiled to anyone in the ring. Just as Matt Steel finishes his sentence Alex goes on to return the favor to Baldacci hitting him with his massive in the face five times. Baldacci turns his face in pain all five time and when he thinks it’s all over Krull finishes this move with an uppercut that gets the debuting wrestler off his feet and onto the mat.

While Baldacci is up from the mat thinking what he has gotten himself into this time he gets a knee to the face that causes him to roll around in the air landing on the mat hard. The Viking continues to smirk as he walks toward Baldacci who is again trying to get off the mat as he knows this is the most dangerous position he can be at.

Rose:
Baldacci needs to quickly the ground or else The Viking will take advantage of this.

Mark Sanction:
Yes, this is the position Krull takes the most advantage of because this is open to any of his any technical maneuvers.

Matt Steel:
This is nothing compared to Laurel, she really did push him to the limits.

Rose:
Since when do you talk positively about Laurel?

Matt Steel:
Since she fought hard and with all she had against this massive monster AND took him down with her submission.

Baldacci gets up slowly still a little bit dazed by the punches and knee, but before he can get a clear idea of his surroundings Krull puts his face in a headlock. The rookie tries to push himself out of the hold but is unsuccessful to do so only causing the Viking to put more pressure on the face of the so called badass. The Norwegian continues the move putting Baldacci’s arm over his head and grabbing tightly on to his leg and applying a Fisherman’s Suplex onto the mat to the already disoriented Baldacci. Not letting go of the headlock Krull stands up with Baldacci’s face on his shoulder and delivers a devastating cutter to the badass.

Mark Sanction:
The Badass better get out of that headlock or this is going to be a short fight.

Matt Steel:
My thoughts exactly.

Still not letting go of the headlock the Norwegian born wrestler turns around on the mat and picks up his opponent, setting him up for another suplex but in a moment of clarity Baldacci manages to get enough strength to hit Krull in the gut with his elbow causing him to let go of the headlock. Taking advantage of his position the badass sends his opponent to the ropes with an Irish whip, as the Viking comes back he is sent to the mat with a Hip Toss putting him in a position many would think is against his advantage.

Baldacci wastes no time stomping with all he has on the chest and stomach of the Viking, his face displays anger as he has never been face with such a tremendous opponent. Alex Krull face just shows small whimpers of pain ad this only fuels his anger more, this is something Baldacci doesn’t know.

Not losing a chance on what he thinks is the perfect time for a pin fall Baldacci delivers an elbow drop to the gut of Alex Krull hoping this is all he needs to win this match, he proceeds to put his arm over the Viking’s chest and attempts to pin fall the titan.

1…

Displaying his strength, the Viking breaks the pin fall attempt by putting his arm around the neck of Baldacci and grabbing his trunks so he can put one of his legs around the waist of his opponent pulling him into a guillotine choke. Krull arcs his back so the badass is well trapped in the choke and right in the middle of the ring.

Matt Steel:
Hah! Great strategy from the Viking turning a moment of weakness into an advantage, this angry bastard is just wonderful.

Rose:
Baldacci seems to be in trouble no one could possible break that hold in that position.

Mark Sanction:
You keep forgetting that many wrestlers have figured out ways out of tougher holds.

Matt Steel:
But very few have been trapped in such a hold by a 276 pound monster!

Baldacci in despartion

Baldacci, in desperation, punches Krull in his left side several times trying to weaken his opponents arm, but the Viking answers by arching his back more pulling his opponent further into the hold and tightening his arm. Alex starts to scream in anger like an animal hunting its prey, the badass just can seem to get out so he proceeds hitting the shoulder of the monster but that just seems to make the anger grow bigger. Out of nowhere the young wrestler manages to grab the face of the Viking and pushes it away putting him in a position where the break could be broken, too bad the hold gets broken with a heavy forearm to the back that sounds all through the arena.

Mark Sanction:
See it is all about focus and knowing where to push your opponent so any hold could be broken in such a way.

Matt Steel:
You’re such a wrestling nerd, you know that?

Still holding the choke Krull stands up pulling Baldacci up along with him, when both are kneeling the massive Viking puts the smaller opponent on his shoulder performing a fireman’s carry and stand up screaming in anger showcasing his strength. The crowd cheers at the display of power.

Rose:
We all know where that is going.

Mark Sanction:
At least he is not going for our table or a guard rail.

Matt Steel:
I’m still angry because of that, I lost all my notes and had to do them again.

Mark Sanction:
But your notes where just drawing of moves and other jokes!

The angry Norwegian performs a Death Valley Driver onto the mat at his opponent leaving winded and with a hurt back, Krull smiles at the pain of his opponent.

Matt Steel:
I love this angry bastard, just look at his face, he’s enjoying the pain.

Rose:
And he still hasn’t gotten hardcore, poor man he is in for a world of pain.

Mark Sanction:
The moment the Viking gets pissed off Baldacci is going to regret getting in the ring with this man.

Rose:
He’s always pissed off!

Mark Sanction:
Well even more pissed off than regularly, we saw what he did to Laurel.
Still holding in place Baldacci’s head pulls him to a sitting position, proceeds to move behind him and places his arm in his neck and his other pushing the other one choking the debuting wrestler. Baldacci tries to counter the move standing up, Krull just presses harder trying to choke the life out of his opponent. Both men give it all they‘ve got but none will give in to the other wishes, Krull tries pressing more but on gets punched in the stomach by Baldacci and after so many punches there The Viking starts showing signs of being hurt. The badass takes into account the pain his opponent is in and moves placing his shoulder on the other’s neck and reverses the move into a cutter.

Rose:
And here we thought Baldacci had nothing!

Mark Sanction:
The Badass just showed us he actually has game!

Matt Steel:
Game? You call that game? I call that basic wrestling which is something the Viking knows how to work.

Mark Sanction:
Shut up, you’re obviously in favor of our monster.

Matt Steel:
Well he has shown us he’s got what it takes to beat down any bastard; this is just a small detour for him.

Rose:
Just shut up, your monster got his ass handed to him the last time by Laurel in such a way that he hurt and took a week off to recover.

Placing the Viking in a head lock Baldacci continues the offensive with a DDT. This is followed by several stomps on the stomach of the Viking who is showing signs of discomfort after so much work there. Baldacci screams in anger and desperation because he knows this is not enough to win and if he is not careful the Viking will transition his move into another offensive and beat him down for all he has got.

Knowing he needs to use all his body the badass goes for the rope and runs back with a leg drop that hits the neck of the Viking, Baldacci´s smiles as he is finally is seeing some dents in the pain resistance of the Viking. Not leaving a moment for his opponent to recover, using an Irish Whip Baldacci throws Krull to the corner of the ring hitting hard against it and as the Viking turns around to realize what is happening he is met by a clothesline that again leaves him stunned. Taking no chance Krull starts getting punched in the stomach several times taking out the very little air he had taken in, after this Baldacci grabs onto the ropes and continues the offensive with another several sets of kicks to the gut of his opponent until the Viking is sitting on the mat.

Mark Sanction:
The Viking is getting his ass handed to him, the set of punches and kicks must be too much for him.
Rose:
The beast is going down!

Baldacci takes some distance and runs toward Krull delivering a devastating knee to the face, seeing how this worked he repeats this move another two times leaving the titan out. Krull get lifted to his feet with great trouble and gets hit in the face with the forearm of his opponent another two times, after some desperation seeing how the Vikings eyes are still open Baldacci gets on the second rope and starts hitting the head of his opponent but out of nowhere he get trapped in a bear hug where even if Baldacci is visibly in pain he continues to hit the head of Krull trying to knock him down but this only gets him thrown away with a belly-to-belly suplex.

After that throw the badass gets up just in time to perform a clothesline to Krull but this move is avoided just to get transitioned into a Reverse STO, this is transitioned into a Koji Clutch choking out the younger wrestler. Krull puts all his weight behind the hold trying to force the tap out.

Matt Steel:
WOW! This is amazing! Out of nowhere he reversed the offensive into a great hold.

Rose:
This is purely gladiatorial material!

Mark Sanction:
Too bad the title gets unified tonight along with the hardcore championship and Heavyweight Championship.

Matt Steel:
Still Razer would have a tough time fighting of this massive titan! He recovered fast from that offensive Baldacci threw

Baldacci puts everything he has into crawling towards the ropes even if Krull tries to hold back but somehow the badass manages to crawl to the ropes and force the four count on the hold, Krull waits until the ref counts to four to let go but holds the head of his opponent in a headlock, stands up and continues to put him in a vertical position. Baldacci grabs the head of Krull and pull himself down delivering a devastating cutter.

Mark Sanction:
Dear lord! That was one hell of a counter and a cutter! Krull must be out after that move.

Trying to capsize after this move Baldacci stands up and delivers an elbow drop on the stomach of Krull soften it more than it was after all the punches, the badass then puts his arm around the chest of the Viking and lets the referee count.

The kick out is a display of strength as it tosses Baldacci away like it was paper.

Matt Steel:
Still not enough to get this angry bastard down!!

Mark Sanction:
Laurel couldn’t pin him, she needed a chain with barbed wire to make him tap out.

Rose:
He had a chance and took too long leaving enough time to allow Krull a chance to recover.

Baldacci gets up and stands at the ropes in fear and when Krull gets up and he runs towards his opponent to deliver a Lariat but at the last second the ropes get pulled down making the Viking almost fall down. While holding tightly onto the ropes Krull’s face gets trapped in a headlock and Baldacci takes the opportunity to soften the chest and stomach of the Viking with another set of punches and finishes up the attack with a drop kick to the back sending his opponent to crashing down near the entrance ramp.

Finally Krull has enough space to catch his breath only to see an oncoming Baldacci under the ropes kicking him in the stomach, after his opponents feet manage to touch the ground The Viking gets up and towers over the other wrestler whose face can only be described as total and absolute fear. Baldacci’s arm gets grabbed and Irish Whipped into the ring post leaving him dazed and confused, after turning around what follows that massive hit is a Big Boot to the face that leaves him more hurt than he could possibly had hoped for.

Krull leaves a dazed Baldacci on the floor while he goes under the ring pulling out a chair displaying it to the public which give him a quick pop, Baldacci is on his knees when Krull gets the chair up and like a reflex Krull gets hit with a low blow making him drop the chair.

Mark Sanction:
Last second reflex, by Baldacci.

Rose:
That would have been it, but great last second recovery.

Baldacci takes to opportunity to grab Krull and deliver a suplex onto the ramp, both men lie hurt and broken by the move and as both men stand at the same time Baldacci delivers an uppercut to the face of Krull making him roll down in pain. Not losing a moment Baldacci picks up Krull, places him in a position for a Reverse STO but after hitting with a knee to the stomach and a sheer strength the move gets countered into a Fisherman’s Suplex on the entrance ramp. Both men twist and scream in pain after that move; both men have had their share of pain induced to one another.

Krull still in pain manages to power through it and grabs the stomach of Baldacci in a Bear hug pressing hard against his back, provoking as much pain as he can. After a couple of minutes in the hold and looking at how much Baldacci had faded Alex transitions the move to a side slam onto the ramp making his opponent scream in pain. After this the move Krull goes on to grab the badass by the gut and slams him with a gutwrench suplex, sending him far away into the ramp once again.

It is clear that Baldacci is in pain after that work on his back, as the badass gets up Krull moves towards him and Irish whips the badass into the steel steps hurting furthermore the back of the younger opponent. Once on the steel steps Krull runs with all he’s got towards Baldacci hitting him in the head with a Bicycle Kick, leaving his opponent head ringing.

Matt Steel:
Krull is going for a lethal offensive that was beautiful.

Rose:
Baldacci almost lost his head; I beat you that kick is going to hurt tomorrow.

Mark Sanction:
Just look at the face of Alex, he is angry, he is mad.

Rose:
Yeah, Baldacci is going down.

Matt Steel:
His anger fuels his strength and right now the Viking is pissed; this is means Baldacci is hopping into the suplex ride!

Displaying a face that can only be described as total an absolute anger Krull goes for the discarded chair, slowly picks it up, walks towards Baldacci without any response from him. The Viking puts the chair up in the air and slams it as hard as he can on the head of his opponent, a loud ouch is heard throughout the whole arena. That first chair shot is followed by another two more leaving the younger opponent out of his mind and down on the floor.

Mark Sanction:
God all mighty the Viking is destroying Baldaccis career before it even starts?

Krull tosses what is left of his opponent into the ring, while he gets inside Baldacci gets on two feet, runs toward the massive wrestler but the clothesline is avoided and transitioned into another side slam. Krull picks up the wrestler placing him in a head lock, passes his thumb across his throat and places Baldacci in a Vertical Suplex in display for the crowd who seem eager knowing what follows. The Viking then slams onto the mat with his Axe breaker, hurting his opponent even further and going for the pinfall.

Thr…

Shoulder up by Baldacci! A reflex, something that didn’t seem possible, something that no wrestler should be able to do.

Rose:
WHAT! How is that possible, dear lord, Baldacci must be a zombie by now!

Fueling his anger even further Krull grabs Baldacci across his body, although still limp somehow has the strength to avoid getting pinned. The Viking tosses his opponent over the head with a Fallaway Slam, taking little time Baldacci gets up and after watching this Krull charges at him with a Lariat is immediately countered by an elbow to the face which is followed with a kick to the gut and DDT. This leaves the Viking open for several stomps to the chest, trying to soften more the previously hurt area.

Baldacci quickly moves on top of Krull and hits head with various punches, screaming in desperation. Krull blocks the punches by grabbing the right arm of his opponent, passing his right arm over the back of the neck and with his legs holds the waist of his opponent in a tight guillotine choke. Baldacci screams in pain, Krull twists him back and tighten his legs choking the life out of his opponent. Desperation fills the mind of the badass, the hold in tight and there is very little movement but with enough strength Baldacci manages to turn around and grab on to the ropes starting to count and forcing the other wrestler to break the choke.

After letting go of the choke Krull is amazed at will power to keep on going by the other wrestler, this means he needs to soften more the back of his opponent and so he starts stomping on his back screaming in desperation.

Rose:
Look at the desperation of Krull he is close to the edge.

Matt Steel:
A little more and he’ll go totally hardcore.

After the stomps Krull grabs Baldacci in a Full Nelson hold displaying the broken wrestler to the crowd and suplexes him to the mat and without letting go of the hold he follows this with a Full Nelson Slam. Baldacci manages to quickly stumble up looking at Krull in the eyes, charges at him but only gets kicked in the gut one more time any with his arm between the legs and once again is tossed behind him with a very authoritative pumphandle suplex.

After all this Krull screams at the crowd, nothing can be made out of the scream but it gets him a quick pop from them. The Viking in desperation puts his opponent of his shoulder and delivers an Emerald Flowsion onto the mat, Baldacci no longer responds to this as he is just a shadow of a man, a limp body that doesn’t react. Finally Krull turns the body facedown and gets over him holding him with a Camel Clutch Sleeper Hold, Baldacci screams in pain, the crowd cheers as they know the Valkarie’s Embrace which either puts you to sleep or makes you tap out. The crowd gets of their feet chanting Krulls name as Baldacci cannot take it anymore and taps out. Krull lets go the limp body as Hana Ramirez speaks.

Hana Ramirez:
Ladies and gentlemen the winner is ALEX! KRULL!

Predator and prayer hit the speakers as Krulls arms get lifted in the air and his feet are posed over his opponent.

Mark Sanction:
The Viking has done it again; he destroyed another wrestler leaving only a body in the middle of the ring.

Rose:
This has been one for the books, this is a massacre.

Matt Steel:
Told you this would happen, this has been a display of authority

Alex walks out of the ring with his arms in the air and his song pumping through the PA system while the crowd chant Alex’s name.

OOC: Sorry for the bad ending but I had to rush it after noticing I had too much to do on Monday and Tuesday.
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:
Baldacci

Postby Baldacci » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:44 am

Alright great role-play. Like I said I'm not use to this way of role playing. I honestly think this way is over rated. Not too many people like reading boring scripts about what you would do in the wrestling ring. Anyway let the judges decide. We will improve. :geek:

™&© 2015 Myopia Network
styg

Postby styg » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:37 am

David Baldacci
The unauthorised use of Alex Krull and Jack Sabbath in promo sections has already been noted. But beyond that, there's a lot here that seems quite random. Things like saying it's your first Monday Night Massacre - but it's not Massacre, it's a PPV. And the reference to "XWA Draft ceremony inaugural class of Xtreme Wrestlers" - where did that come from? XWA has nothing like that. A lot of it just doesn't flow either, with bizarre sentences that simply don't scan properly.
In the match itself, I don't feel like Alex's fighting style was captured very well, that is in the little offence you actually gave him. The story felt at odds with the reality of what's gone before, and the subjectively presented action (plus the perspective changing from first to third person) make it hard to invest in what's happening in my book.
I get the impression you're going for something postmodern with an unreliable narrator and the matches filtered through a heavily distorted perspective. It's an intriguing idea. But in practice I don't think it works. Matches in XWA are shared canon, and this kind of dreamlike approach, while interesting, feels inappropriate.

Alex Krull
Improved commentators, with more life to them this time around, and really nice nods to continuity with his previous two matches not only touched upon but directly informing the story of this one. As with Baldacci's take, it's pretty one-sided... I figure you were unhappy with him using your character in promos without permission (and misportraying him to boot) and understandably so, but I still have to call it negative. That said, it does do a good job of showing Alex's fighting style and his character - his pain threshold, his limitless fury. The gag about Matt Steel's "notes" just being drawings and jokes was lovely, and not just because it was a callback to something I wrote, lol. A solid sense of escalation and overall match pacing, and Alex looks much better at the end from having to deal with a comeback from David than if the one-sided opening had continued. I feel like this shows a marked improvement from your first match here.

Verdict
Alex's flowed much better on a technical level, and built in a satisfying way while David's never really had the space to do. And while both were quite one-sided, Alex's was certainly less so. Again, I like the concept of the postmodern, surreal attitude to a match writing fed. But I don't think it fits XWA, and I don't think it worked particularly well here.

Winner: Alex Krull
19W|3D|5L
Hardcore Champion x3 | Gladiatorial Champion | World Heavyweight Champion | first Supreme Champion
Breaker of The Streak
@sugarhardy
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Dan » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:26 am

My vote goes to Alex Krull. Not because Krull has a decent match here, which he does, but because Baldacci has quite possibly the most awkward match post I've ever seen. Promo for 100 lines, match in like 10 lines, more promo, and it's not supposed to be a squash? Makes no sense to me.

Return to “Winner Takes All (PPV)”