Pathway to Destiny: He IS BACK!

Matches that occurred on our 2015 Pathway to Destiny Pay Per View!
PrinceAlexIII

Pathway to Destiny: He IS BACK!

Postby PrinceAlexIII » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:39 pm

The lights fade out, "The Truth Reigns" strikes the PA System as the fans erupt, the signs of approval are on the faces of the fans, and a sign of an eye that has a scar is on the floor of the ring.

Hana Ramirez:
Please welcome "The Dangerous, Fearless, Epic" former HARDCORE champion, SCAAAAARFAAAAACE!

ITS SCARFACE! SCAR MOTHERFUCKING FACE!

Scarface comes out as he is wearing a suit and has a mic in his hand, starts to walk slowly, before reaching the ring. Scarface blows kisses to the fans, he gets in the ring, and raises hand. Before giving Hana a handshake.

Scarface stands on the turnbuckle and roars. He then sits on the turnbuckle as he starts to talk, and the fans are chanting loud.

Scarface:
A surprise? Yeah, I think it is. I did it by purpose. I said I'm returning for ONE NIGHT ONLY on Legends. But I lied, so it can be a surprise.

CROWD:
SCAR! SCAR! SCAR!

Scarface:
So here it is, Pathway to Destiny. The road that gets us to Legends.
I, as a former XWA hardcore champion, will come back to hunt for more. Laurel Anne Hardy, as I promised you. I told you we're gonna have one helluva match! But that idiot Prince Alex III defeated me when I was injured! I'm returning. And I challenge anyone, anyone who wants to face me, come here! Stand in my face!

Scarfaces plays with his hair as his eyes are bursting like fire, he is very much excited to see who steps out and stands face to face with him.

[OPEN TO ANYONE]
XWA ALL TIME ACHIEVEMENTS.

1X Hardcore Champion (FORMER)

Return to “Pathway to Destiny (PPV)”