Massacre - Krull vs. Daniels vs. Miles!

Matches that occurred on our bi-weekly Massacre show!
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Massacre - Krull vs. Daniels vs. Miles!

Postby Dan » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:36 am

Witty, topical thing written here, it's...

LIVE! From Jacksonville, Florida (##### Capacity)

Opening contest!

Alex Krull vs. Ryan Daniels vs. Joey Miles

--------
Deadline for matches is 18th August, 2015 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
Voting will start at this time and conclude on Friday, 21st August, 2015 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
[CST is one hour earlier. GMT is five hours later.]
Alex_Krull

Re: Massacre - Krull vs. Daniels vs. Miles!

Postby Alex_Krull » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:41 am

OOC: First of all this was rushed, I hate it, been working 12 hours shifts because I got three critical projects to deliver this week, And the thruth is I could not bring myself to no show after the research I've done. Still this sucks ass and I bet the only way it wins is if no one shows up.

OOC2: There was no proof reading nothing and so I say sorry for that. IT SUCKS ASS.

After the intro for Massacre the camera pans out at the sold out crowd at Jacksonville, Florida, signs about all the great superstars of the XWA appear in the screen. Finally after all this commotion the camera ends up settling in on Mark Sanction, Rose and Matt Steel.

Mark Sanction:
Welcome to another edition of Monday Night Massacre live from Jacksonville, Florida. Tonight we’ve got a great show for you, our very own Supreme Hardcore Queen will face off against the monster, the titan, that is Whisper but first we have a huge match for you tonight one that will determine who is the best technical wrestler in the XWA. A lethal triple threat match between out three technical kings, Satan's Protégé Joey Miles, The Prodigy Ryan Daniels and The Viking Alex Krull.

Rose:
I am curious about this one Mark, because the three wrestlers have proven that they are great at what they do but tonight we will see who the best among these three rookies is.

Matt Steel:
My money is on the angry bastard; he has gone against Laurel and Shaw and made them wish they never got in the ring with him, even if they won they ended up getting seriously hurt. Aside from that, he has his size which makes him a tough opponent to carry, both wrestlers will need a little bit of high flying to get him down.

Mark Sanction:
Yes Krull is the man to beat tonight, but we might see that because as good as Krull is on the ring he hasn’t gone against two opponents at once. This could either go as the night Krull proved he is the next big thing in the XWA or as the night he got destroyed.

Rose:
I’m going for the latter as he got seriously injured on his last fight with Shaw, His knee got worked bad and he is not 100% he will need to work through a lot of pain to win.

Matt Steel:
Shaw taught him what wrestling is all about, it is not about how big you are, it’s about strategy. Let’s hope he learned a lesson there and can show these rookies a proper welcome to the XWA!

Mark Sanction:
What about Joey Miles, we know very little about him, he handed Alexander’s ass straight to retirement. He has proven himself as a great competitor.

Rose:
He is way too green if you ask me, Krull could make pancakes out of him. But with the addition of Ryan Daniels this could be an awesome fight.

Matt Steel:
But alliances end quickly as both cannot win, only one and that is when The Viking will shine and teach us what a true warrior is all about!

As the crowd rumbles in anticipation of the first participant of the match. The lights go out and Never Gonna Stop by Rob Zombie begins to play. The guitar riff plays and after five seconds strobe lights flash on and off. And then then Rob Zombie begins to sing.

Yeah, I'm on Durango number 95
Take me to the home, kick boots and ultra-live
See heaven flash a horror show
Knock it nice and smooth step back and watch it blow, yeah

Red Pyro Flash and Ryan Daniels stands in the middle of the stage, every spotlight shines on him his muscles glistened. As the titantron flash the word “Ryan Daniels”, “The Prodigy”, “The Beginning”. And in between every word were videos of Ryan performing a plethora of moves. He twists his head to the left and to the right cracking his neck. And once he chorus ends he begins his approach to the ring.

Hana Ramirez:
Our first match is a Triple Threat Match, introducing from Fort Wayne, Indiana…

Yeah, the devil ride it down the shore
He paint the monster red so the blood don't stain the floor
In and out, real savage show
The story of the shocking sickness, and watch it blow, yeah

He makes it down the ramp as fans of the show begin to scream at him trying to get his attention but he makes his way to the ring he looks on a mission, a mission that he will not quit until accomplished. He makes his way to the edge of the ring. He looks towards the crowd gives them a smug, I’m better than you all, look and then climbs up onto the apron.

Hana Ramirez:
Weighting in 219 pounds, he is The Prodigy, Ryan Daniels!

Never gonna stop me, never gonna stop

He grabs the top rope and does a front flip into the ring. He sprints across the ring and leaps to the middle rope of the turnbuckle. He’s stands there with his hands to his side, showing the crowd that he truly doesn’t care of their opinion that he would win despite any of it.
He stands there until the music stops with one final.

Never gonna stop me, never gonna stop.

Rose:
The debuting wrestler is looking very cocky, let’s see is that cockiness gets removed from his face as soon as Krull walks out.

While Ryan Daniels stand on the ring waiting for his opponents Kid Cudi's "Maniac" hits the PA System as Miles makes his way onto the stage, once the song really kicks in.

Hanna Ramirez:
Making his way to the ring from Miami, Florida…

He smirks at the crowd, raising both fists into the air and then makes his way to the ring, slapping hands with various fans in the front row.

Hana Ramirez:
Weighting in 183 pounds he is Satan’s Protégé Joey Miles!

Upon reaching the ring, Joey rolls in and pulls himself onto the nearest turnbuckle. He raises his hands on the middle rope and then pops back down.

Matt Steel:
Both wrestlers are small compared to the enormous Krull, he is going to have field trip with both of them.

Both wrestlers stare at each other waiting for the bell to ring but as soon as the arena darkens both of them stare at the aisle.

The whole arena goes dark, no lights can be seen except the lights from the crowds cameras which seem like fireflies from a distance. Suddenly children's voices start to be heard through the PA system chanting.

We hear you, we don't care

Along with the first riffs from The Agonist's Predator and Prayer the lights come back flickering red and blue, at the same time Alex Krull stands at the entrance of the ring with an angry look on his face and a water bottle on his right hand.

Hana Ramirez:
Making his way to the ring, from Oslo Norway weighing in 276 pounds…

The massive Krull pours the bottle on his head and screams in anger and walks towards the ring.

Hana Ramirez:
…he is The Viking… ALEX! KRULL!

A mixed reaction can be heard from the crowd as Krull ignores every single one of his fans, the angry Norwegian only has the ring on his sight, everything else is a distraction. As the song starts to slow down to make way for the grunts of the vocalist He walks up the steel steps and enters the ring over the third rope, walks around the ring analyzing it and just before the second verse starts Krull goes to his corner climbing to the second rope and waits for it to start.

Allow me to shatter your fantasy
Your childhood dream
I'll crush your reality
The gabled roofs make it easy

As the verse starts playing Krull takes a look at the crowd with disdain and when the softer lyrics from the lead singer start to be heard Alex screams in anger one more time while we flexes his muscles displaying his strength getting a mix of cheers and boo's to which he puts no attention.

Rose:
This does not look fair, but they are going to need to take care of Krull before fighting each other.

Mark Sanction:
Look at Krulls knee, it is totally taped and he is wearing knee guard. He must be seriously injured and both opponents could chaptalize on that.

Krull stares at both opponents trying to intimidate them, both of them look at each other smiling giving each other a nod of approval meaning they are going to team up to take down the massive wrestler.

DING!

The bell rings and both Joey and Ryan run at Krull and while one kick him on the gut the other one punches his back softening the Viking, after all the punches they each put one arm over their head and deliver a snap suplex to the giant wrestler. The back of Krull arches with the move, both wrestlers get up and start pounding on Alex until he on standing up to which both wrestlers toss Irish whip him into the ropes and when he is running back Joey deliver a Hip toss which is followed by Ryan’s knee drop onto Krull chest.

Mark Sanction:
Great teamwork on both wrestlers, maybe they can work together.

Matt Steel:
Please it’s every man for himself, there are no alliances here, don’t kid yourself.

Both wrestlers top on The Vikings body and when he stands up the start punching the big guy but the huge wrestler with the strength of all the fallen warriors in Valhalla behind him does not succumb to the attack, he manages to push Joey to the turn buckles and then he goes on to focus on Ryan who only gets a boot the face leaving the smaller wrestler on the mat.

Mark Sanction:
The Viking, quickly showing us why the entire locker room is scared of him.

Rose:
This is going to be a massacre if they don’t focus on that knee.

Krull walks towards Joey who rushes at him with a clothesline that does nothing, with a face that displays only fear Joey stands back only to be kicked on the gut and places on a headlock. The Viking makes sure Ryan is still down and so he proceed to deliver a Fisherman’s suplex on top of Ryan, the back of Joey gets hurt and so does Ryan’s belly Krull displays his strength and weight by dropping an elbow on top of both wrestlers hurting them further more.

Matt Steel:
Told you they were no match for the angry bastard.

Rose:
This is a signal of power, a signal of strength.

Krull stands up and take Joey up with him, Ryan takes the opportunity to get up quickly and before the 279 pound wrestler can deliver another devastating move he runs up the ropes and performs a moonsault onto Krull and Joey. The three wrestlers lay on the ground, with his superhuman resistance the Angry Norwegian is the first to stand up and is followed by Ryan who quickly goes for a kick to the gut that takes the air out of his bigger opponent and soon follows this with an Implant DDT. Not wanting to give the Viking a second to recover Ryan starts stomping the back of his opponent, at the same moment Joey gets up and looking at the scene goes for the nearest turnbuckle and from the top rope delivers a body press.

Mark Sanction:
Great team work by both Joey and Ryan.

Rose:
They need a lot more if they wish to keep the Viking down.

Matt Steel:
Remember Krull is the man to beat here, do not let him get up!

Both wrestlers stare at each other and quickly Joey goes for a Knee lift, making Ryan start to see stars and turn his back. Quickly Joey takes the advantage and grabs his opponent by the chest tightly making sure he won’t escape and deliver a German suplex. Showing the lack of knowledge of Krull’s superhuman resistance the turn their back to him and that is when he gets up, Krulls smiles at the scene of the suplex and so he runs to the ropes and delivers a running leg drop on top of both opponents.

Mark Sanction:
279 pounds of pure Viking blood!

Rose:
Joey must be dead by now, he not only took the weight of Krull but of Ryan too.

Mark Sanction:
Who could survive such a feat?

Matt Steel:
Shaw can, heck he could even lift the angry bastard.

Rose:
Could you shut up with Shaw, are in love with him or what?

Matt Steel:
I just know talent unlike you.

Mark Sanction:
You know talent? If that was the case you’d be in love with our champion!

The Viking picks up Ryan who is barely alive, his foot drag through the ground and just when Krull is picking him up to deliver a Slingshot suplex Joey hits the back of The Viking’s knee and without wanting to do it the move is transitioned into a facebuster suplex. The Angry Norwegian looks furious at this, the wrath of a thousand angry Vikings can be seen in his face. His knee trembles while he tries to stand up on both feet but he cannot seem to do it, he screams in anger when he finally manages to stand up. Joey is scared, no one has seen the Viking this angry, no one dared piss him off this much and the frustration of losing to Shaw is replayed back in his head and at same moment he punches the face of Joey who can’t seem to be able to move anymore.

Krull stands up after the beating he just delivered and puffing out his frustration of his last match focuses on Ryan, Ryan starts to get up and while on his knees he is met with a boot to the face that clearly knocks him down. With Ryan down Krull grabs the frailer opponent in a rear naked choke that wakes him up, kicking for his life grasping for air Ryan tries to figure out what to do but cannot manage to get loose of the hold.

Matt Steel:
Now the Viking is angrier than ever, they used his one weakness against him, that knee is going to cost him the match.

Rose:
You can see the pain, that knee has no weight on it.

Joey looking at Ryan almost tapping out quickly responds and grabs Krull by the chest and knowing he cannot lift the Viking runs to the ropes, jumps first onto the second rope and then to the second getting more momentum into his moonsault which strikes the body of the Viking horribly and forcing him to let go of the choke. After the horrible landing, which still worked, Joey grabs his chest in pain, Ryan rolls out of the ring and clears the cobwebs from his head before grabbing a chair from the announcers.

Rose:
Hey we were using that you prick!

Ryan lifts a finger at Rose and rolls into the ring before any of them can get up. Takes the chair up in the air and starts slamming it on the injured knee of the huge wrestler, making him crawl in pain and roll out of the ring.

Mark Sanction:
Ryan working that injured knee, this is going to a bad night for Krull.

Matt Steel:
That is going to leave the Viking out of action for a while.

Ryan opens up the chair and puts Joey on a headlock with his head right over the now open chair, lifts him up and drives the head of Satan’s Protégé into the seat of the chair breaking it. Joey grabs his head trying to make the pain stop, but it can’t take away the pain he is in right now. Taking advantage of this Ryan performs a Fujiwara Armbar trying to either break Joey or make him tap out, the referee asks Joey if he will tap but he doesn’t. In that moment a limping Krull steps into the ring and like a bag of trash he picks up Ryan by the chest and starts to squeeze, Ryan can’t move, he can’t work like this, his arms are trapped by the big man and he cannot move. Krull’s legs tremble with the weigth as he walks backwards into the rope facing the ramp, switches the hold into a gutwrench and with the strength of a thousand generations tosses him out of the ring and protected places.

Ryans body rolls through the air, he does not know where he will land or if he will land in a safe place, the crowd stare in disbelief as a bad fall from this height could injure the wrestler for life.
Matt Steel:
DEAR LORD! HE JUST THREW RYAN OUTSIDE OF THE RING NOT CARING WHERE HE LANDS, HE JUST WANTS TO DESTROY BOTH WRESTLERS!

Ryan falls into the bottom of the unprotected ramp, his body twitches in pain. His back arches in an inhuman manner trying to make the pain go away, while Krull watches on smiling as he has destroyed one wrestler.

Rose:
OH MY GOD! RYAN IS OUT OF THE MATCH, HE IS BROKEN!

Mark Sanction:
SOMEONE CALL THE PARAMEDICS, THIS HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE LANDING FOR RYAN, HIS BODY SHOULD BE BROKEN BY NOW!

Ryan screams in pain while he stills roll around hurt by the landing, the horrible landing that he had on his back, his whole back absorbed the force of the landing. After this Krull kneels down, grabs his knee which is still hurting a lot while Joey stands up and after looking at his opportunity he runs at his opponent and delivers a running knee lift that leaves him dazed. Not losing momentum Joey places the Viking in a front facelock and signals the crowd which respond with a quick pop, then he falls backwards nailing Krull ‘s head into the mat and quickly moves to grab a hold of the injured leg of his opponent and crosses it in a Figure Four leglock.

The Viking face can be seen screaming pleading for merci but he doesn’t tap out, he won’t he will never give up and so he tries to break the hold by hitting the top knee of his opponent. He does this move several times as he denies himself the chance to break the move with the help of the ropes. Finally Joey grabs his knee in pain and this is when we see something we rarely see, Krull wraps his legs around Joey’s and lifts him up grabbing his arms placing him in a surfboard.

Mark Sanction:
Krull avoiding any damage to his knee, Shaw really worked on it.

Rose:
My main concern is Ryan, he is not moving.

Matt Steel:
He is fine, look at him he is still twitching. Bad if he wasn’t.

Rose:
Do you even got a heart?

Matt Steel:
I sold it, needed the cash to pay for some women.

Mark Sanction:
You paid for women? Why am I not surprised… who would sleep with you?

The knee of the Viking starts trembling as he is forced to break the move dropping Joey on top of him and places his arm over his head and around his neck, placing him in a reverse Guillotine Choke. Paramedics rush to the scene checking up on Ryan who does not seem to respond well, they look closely and start placing him in a stretcher.

The Viking lifts his opponent up still trembling and when he is up turns around leaving the head of Joey on his shoulder and delivers a cutter, Krull once again rolls around and stands up still holding Joey in a reverse headlock stands up and lifts him up in the air vertically and falls backwards. All this lifting around people leaves Krull hurt as he finally lets go and grabs his knee, the referee ask him if he is ok to which he just stares in anger at him forcing him to walk away.

Joey gets slowly up as he looks at a kneeling Krull, grabs him by the hair pulls back with everything he has, his whole strength behind this move, jumps of the ground and drives the face of the Viking into the mat with a facebuster. After this he gets quickly up and grabs the injured leg of the titan and places him in a Single Leg Boston Crab, Joey twists and hurts his opponent’s knee and his back. Krull screams in pain and once again denies himself the option of going for the ropes as he will never think of it as an option so he turn his whole body around and with his legs and arms tosses him over and transitions the move into a reverse gogoplata.

Mark Sanction:
Great transition by Krull but how long he can keep it up his knee is destroyed.

Rose:
He is trying to use only a very few set of moves as this injury could get worse.

Matt Steel:
Shaw really messed him up and good for him, maybe next time he will shut the fuck up and stop being such an asshole.

Rose:
But would you look at the entrance!

Ryan comes out of the back running towards the ring and with a single swift move get to the top turnbuckle and jumps from it turning his body in the air hitting both Krull and Joey. As he strikes both opponents his back arches in pain and he screams as he is clearly not well but forces Krull to let go of Joey so he doesn’t get the tap out. Crude but effective.

Rose:
Dear lord, where did he come from? What did they gave him back there?

Mark Sanction:
I think it was the idea of losing in his debut match.

Matt Steel:
But look at him it took out so much from him, the only person still alive is Joey, he hasn’t gotten hurt.

As said by Matt Steel Joey gets up and places Ryan in a standing Cravate, holding his opponents head in place Joey makes sure he has the space available and tosses Ryan in a Cravate suplex on top on the Viking. Ryan’s back lands horribly on top of Krull, who only gets the air slammed out of his lungs. Both men lie broken while Joey holds the turnbuckle grasping for air.

Taking opportunity in hand, Joey Grabs Krull’s legs and pulls him on top of his head putting all his weight on his neck while the pulls the legs further down hurting both neck and knees, Krull screams in pain as the Miami Cloverleaf works perfectly on the titan. Suddenly Ryan gets up and pulls one of the arms of Joey from the Viking puts it between his legs, grabs the head of the smallest opponent and delivers a Cross face. Krull falls to the ground as Joey starts screaming and saying he will not tap out.

Krull Leaves the ring to recover from the outside, he looks at his opponents and figures there is no risk, so he goes on to catch his breath. At the same time Joey is looking at very little options so he grabs the ropes and the referee forces Ryan to break the hold. When this happens Krulls gets into the ring grabbing a chair on his way and when Ryan gets up he is met with a chair shot to the head softening him up.

Matt Steel:
Krull softening his opponents with the help of the chair forcing all of them to take five minutes while he destroys them all.

Rose:
Joey is not getting up, he rather stay down then get a chair shot from Krull.

Matt Steel:
You blame him, the angry Norwegian is a scary opponent.

Krull leaves the chair on the mat and puts Ryan head in a headlock, dives backwards and drives the head of his opponent into the chair. With the speed of a lightning bolt Krull sits Ryan up and places him in yet another rear naked choke, this is when Joey gets up and throws himself backwards onto The Viking’s head striking him with the back of his elbow and taking Ryan down as well.

Quickly Joey clears his cobwebs from his head, kicks a few times Krull in his knee leaving him down for enough time to perform the next move and if everything goes well get a pinfall. Joey places Ryan on his shoulders in a fireman’s carry and throws him down onto the mat but before he strikes the floor a knee awaits him striking him on the back, on the mat Ryan rolls around and his back starts hurting him bad so he roll over head down to the mat. Joey takes the chance to wrap Ryan’s arm around his left arm and neck and pulls him to a standing position, at the same time, Krull starts standing up, his knee trembles with the injury he has but he manages to power through. Joey starts preparing himself for the suplex but before he can deliver it an injured Krull spots this and does the incredible, a feat of unsurmountable strength, something that leaves everyone speechless.

Mark Sanction:
Oh god! I cannot believe it! He is injured!

Rose:
Krull is going to break! His body will not handle it!

As the crowd chats holly shit Krull lifts both wrestlers on his shoulders in a fireman’s carry, his body shakes as he is carrying nearly 400 pounds on an injured knee. He displays this feat with a scream and proceeds to toss them over his shoulder onto their backs with a Death Valley Driver breaking both wrestlers.

Matt Steel:
Dear lord! I cannot describe this; this is beyond anything we’ve seen in XWA.

Rose:
Injured, tired and barely able to stand up he just slammed two wrestlers with one single move.

Mark Sanction:
This just marked the resistance and resilience of the Viking. This… this… this is beyond words!

As Ryan hits the mat he bounces of Joey and rolls on the ground not able to move, Joey is out of breath and cannot seem to move and Krull rolls on the floor screaming with pain as his injured knee seems to finally given up on him. The referee stands speechless and turns to check on all of the wrestlers but he does not know what to do, this is beyond his experience.

Krull in pain crawls toward Joey and places his hand on top of him, the Referee starts to count.

The crowd stands up from their steats.

Ryan still screaming in pain from his back injury cannot seem to be able to react.

Thr…

Joey reacts and barely lifts his shoulder up, The Viking cannot believe this, his body is barely alive, he is broken and he hasn’t been able to break down this tiny man. His resolve is beyond his imagination.

Rose:
What? No!

Mark Sanction:
How is he alive?

Matt Steel:
Alive? I call that a reflex.

With the help from the ropes Krull stands up trembling, shaking, limping and stands with his back on the turn buckle looking at his options, he sees few, he has tried it all he could do many things but his knee has given up, it no longer works and he has trained his whole life to take advantage of his size and strength. Ryan slowly gets up and when he is up he rushes at Krull trying to spear him but the Viking turns around and forces his opponent to go directly into the post, trying to prove he still got some strength left he puts his opponent on his shoulder, his hand between the legs of his opponent, starts to lift him up in this position and falls back onto Joey. They both land on top of him killing any little will to keep fighting.

Mark Sanction:
Alex is destroying the little will to go on that Joey has left, using Ryan as a weapon.

Matt Steel:
But look at him, he is barely able to stands up, he cannot keep up an offence.

Krull looking at his options realizes he has got to get rid of Ryan so for another time he gets up limping and goes for the chair.

Rose:
If all else fails, go for the chair.

Krull lifts the chair and starts slamming it onto Ryan’s chest and at the same time hurting Joey, he repeats the chair shots another five times and then tosses Ryan out of the ring by kicking him out. With very little strength Krull drops a standing elbow onto Joey and cover him.

The crowd goes wild as Predator and Prey hits the PA system, all three wrestlers lie broken and cannot seem to be able to keep on moving as the screen fades to black paramedic rush to the scene to check up on everyone.
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:
SuperSnoopz

Re: Massacre - Krull vs. Daniels vs. Miles!

Postby SuperSnoopz » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:11 am

I'm, unfortunately, not going to be able to show for this. I, for whatever reason, thought we had 10 days to post instead of 7. I realized the error of that when I came on the site in the AM earlier and saw the topics posted. Unfortunately, I was dead tied and couldn't force myself to stay awake long enough to write anything. I ended up sleeping for five hours before being woken up to go out to eat. I was still dead tired though, so I went back to sleep when we got home and woke up about an hour and a half ago. I watch the Scream series every Tuesday at 9 (my time, CST), so I had to watch that and, I believe, there's less than an hour left right now for me to post. So, yeah, I'm not gonna get anything up. I did try to write my match a few weeks ago, but I just couldn't get any ideas going. I think I'm gonna have to bow out again, because this wasn't the only time I've had a lack of any ideas or motivation to write a match recently. After doing this for 11 and a half years+, I think I need to lessen my match-writing load for the time being. So, I apologize. I can at least take solace in knowing that Alex didn't go all out here, so it's not like he wasted too much effort, but it's never any fun to win by no-show. (I assume the third guy isn't showing, since he hasn't posted since the day he joined).

Return to “Massacre: 2015 Episodes”