VOTING TEMPLATE and RULES

You will find all match-threads in which to post your match for XWA Massacre and Supershows. Winners will also be voted for and decided here by other handlers.
DJS
Site Admin

VOTING TEMPLATE and RULES

Postby DJS » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:58 pm

Hey guys!

As our winners are determined by community vote. Here are a few things to get you started.

TEMPLATE
Please use this for all votes you make on matches.

This template is MANDATORY and any vote that doesn't follow this format will not be counted.

Copy and paste the code template below:

Code: Select all

[b][i][u]PERSON A (Delete Name as Applicable)[/u][/i][/b]
[b]What I liked:[/b]

[b]What I disliked:[/b]

[b]Personal Favourite Part:[/b]

[b]Personal Least Favourite Part:[/b]

[b]Constructive Criticism for Next Time:[/b]

[b]Final Comments:[/b]

-------

[b][i][u]PERSON B (Delete Name as Applicable)[/u][/i][/b]
[b]What I liked:[/b]

[b]What I disliked:[/b]

[b]Personal Favourite Part:[/b]

[b]Personal Least Favourite Part:[/b]

[b]Constructive Criticism for Next Time:[/b]

[b]Final Comments:[/b]

----
[b][i]The Person Getting My VOTE: [/i][/b]
[i][b]Overall Match Comments:[/b][/i]

RULES and THINGS TO REMEMBER
If you're going to be voting, I want you to keep a few things in mind- as much as they are a function to determine the winner of a match, they are also there to help the handlers.

For that, we say you should give detailed reasons as to why you liked one match over the other. Give both handlers things to take away for next time. We are all trying to get better at this, we all want to be the best writer we can be so lets help each other along the way. I would say treat it less like a vote and more like a review, almost.

A member of staff will vote on matches under these occasions; if there are no votes on a match or if there is a tie and we need to break it. Staff also have to use the voting template above.

I will say, with all of this comes a caveat- though I personally will not be voting unless there is a tie, I will still be reading each and every vote cast as well as the matches themselves. We do expect you to give real, proper feedback and if we as staff honestly feel that you've not really given the handlers any real feedback, we will get you to come back and elaborate on your vote. If you don't do this before voting deadline hits, we will not count your vote. If you are the only vote on the match and the same issue has occurred, a member of staff will place the vote as if it were breaking a tie and the staff vote will overrule it.

Try not to vote too close to voting deadline. We usually allow a minimum of five days for voting, dependent on the show. For Supershows, you get more time than this. Please USE this time. Just because we are lax on people submitting matches on match deadline day doesn't mean you should do the same with votes at the voting deadline.

Any questions, gimme a shout.

Thanks,
DJS
Need catching up on the current Runaways/Final story arc going into Legends? Look here!

Return to “Get in the ring!”