XWA Revenge: C5 Ion vs. Dante Cross

Matches that occurred on our 2014 Revenge Pay Per View!
Trace
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

XWA Revenge: C5 Ion vs. Dante Cross

Postby Trace » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:01 pm

LIVE from Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois! (55,621 capacity)

Singles Action!

C5 Ion vs. Dante Cross

Since coming up to the main roster former Genesis Champion C5 Ion has had a tough time off it. While constantly impressing he has yet to really build up any worthwhile streak of wins, something that has to be dwelling on the mind of the young rookie. At Revenge he gets a chance to change that as he takes on Dante Cross, who has also failed to make anything of himself despite having more than enough opportunities to do so. On a show with so much on the line this match is no difference, one more chance to prove you belong, go hard or don't bother coming back. The stakes are high, these boys have to fly higher.

--------
Deadline for matches is 30th June 2014 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
Voting will start at this time and conclude on 4th July 2014 at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time.
[CST is one hour earlier. GMT is five hours later.]
C5 Ion

Re: XWA Revenge: C5 Ion vs. Dante Cross

Postby C5 Ion » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:28 am

XWA Revenge! Presented by Trace Demon, Inc.
Match Stipulation: Singles Action!
Reward: None
C5 Ion vs. Dante Cross

The scene opens up with XWA superstar Dante Cross in the ring already, waiting on his opponent. The cameras then swing over to the announcer booth with the regular commentators, Rose and Sanction.

Rose:
Welcome back to XWA fans! I am Rose and I am sitting by my good friend, Sanction...

Sanction:
Thank you for the introduction Rose. But, tonight this XWA is special because we have the return of C5 Ion.

Sanction:
That is right Rose because his opponent is already in the ring right now.

Rose:
Your correct Sanction..,.C5 Ion's opponent is Dante Cross, a well known superstar on Massacre...

Hana Ramirez:
The following contest is set for One Fall! Introducing Dante Cross's opponent, from Indianapolis, Indiana, weighing in at 213 pounds...C5 Ion!

"Real Deal" by Tyga hits, and the crowd starts to buzz. From backstage, C5 Ion emerges, and walks out to the ramp, bouncing slightly. He looks around and let's out a bloodcurdling howl before racing down to the ring and sliding in.[/color]

Sanction:
And here he is! The 'Creator of the Matrix' himself, C5 Ion. Its been a long time since he's been gone.

Rose:
C5 Ion is back and he will be able to make it up for the XWA Universe!

He scrambles up a turnbuckle and howls again, and this time the fans respond with their own howls. Ion hops off the turnbuckle and heads to his corner, where he awaits for the bell to ring.[/color]

Rose:
Dante Cross looks ready and can't wait to get his hands on the returning Ion.

Sanction:
But remember Rose, we don't know what Ion has been doing for the past months he's haven't been here. He could've been training, sitting a home, or even at a different company...

Rose:
Sanction, that's ridiculous. You are taking it to far...

Sanction:
Lets just see what happens as we watch a match that can change the outcome for both of these men...

DING! DING! DING!

The bell rings and Dante Cross with boots to the face that sends Ion hard into the corner. Ion with a head take over to the outside, then Ion with an outside dive. Back in the ring, Ion goes to the top rope. Cross catches him with a side kick to the face. Ion locks in a headlock, but Ion fights out. Ion with a bit off offense, but Ion kicks Cross in the leg, breaking him down to a squatted position. Ion runs towards the ropes and flips forward in midair, handspringing off the ropes with no hands, and flips back, landing on the mat, then without hesitation, he quickly jumps off the mat and pelé kicks Cross, nailing him in the head. The crowd goes crazy as Ion goes for the cover.

ONE
TWO
THREE

DING! DING! DING!

Hana Ramirez:
Here is your winner...C5 Ion!

Rose:
What an match right here on XWA...

Sanction:
This match was an special return by Ion and he showed what he is here for.

Ion swings his right arm in celebration as his left arm holds his stomach in pain. The crowd is estatic as C5 Ion just got the win as the cameras fade away to commercial.

[color=white]★
Last edited by C5 Ion on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Original Character-Portrayed by; Robert J. Tevis
Signature specially Made For Me by Mike of Another Efed
•All-Time Championship Accomplishments•
4x Championships Held
Canadian
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Canadian » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:55 am

Hey I'm gunna say this plain, I don't think there's any excuse to put this little effort into a match. You should at least have the kind of decency to write your opponent doing something or there's no point writing at all.

C5 I had a match against you like two weeks ago and I knew you weren't showing up for it. I could have squashed you real easy and as the World Champ it would not have been outside the realm of possibility for that to happen, but out of respect for you and your character I gave you a good showing, the least you could do is pass that on.

It'd be a nice little oddity if one day he somehow won the world title- Diamond Jack Sabbath
You gotta admit, JJJ turning heel out of nowhere would be the rage of rages.- Drake Dysfunction
Canadian
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Canadian » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:57 am

Hey I'm gunna say this plain, I don't think there's any excuse to put this little effort into a match. You should at least have the kind of decency to write your opponent doing something or there's no point writing at all.

C5 I had a match against you like two weeks ago and I knew you weren't showing up for it. I could have squashed you real easy and as the World Champ it would not have been outside the realm of possibility for that to happen, but out of respect for you and your character I gave you a good showing, the least you could do is pass that on.

And why are you writing about NXT man, you can at least get the organization right.

It'd be a nice little oddity if one day he somehow won the world title- Diamond Jack Sabbath
You gotta admit, JJJ turning heel out of nowhere would be the rage of rages.- Drake Dysfunction
Dysfunctional

Postby Dysfunctional » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:17 am

^You didn't have to post twice :lol:

I agree, though. C5, try to be a little bit more respectful of your opponent. You can write better than that, and you know it. The goal here is for you to get better, and you won't be getting better by writing stuff like that. Now, if you were pressed for time, we understand, but that still doesn't excuse.....well this:

DING! DING! DING!

The bell rings and Dante Cross with boots to the face that sends Ion hard into the corner. Ion with a head take over to the outside, then Ion with an outside dive. Back in the ring, Ion goes to the top rope. Cross catches him with a side kick to the face. Ion locks in a headlock, but Ion fights out. Ion with a bit off offense, but Ion kicks Cross in the leg, breaking him down to a squatted position. Ion runs towards the ropes and flips forward in midair, handspringing off the ropes with no hands, and flips back, landing on the mat, then without hesitation, he quickly jumps off the mat and pelé kicks Cross, nailing him in the head. The crowd goes crazy as Ion goes for the cover.

ONE
TWO
THREE

DING! DING! DING!

Sure, it's something, but it could have been so much better. If you were pressed for time, you could have PM'd one of the guys in green of your situation or posted a comment of your situation on here. I honestly don't believe that THIS was the best you could produce in a week+.
C5 Ion

Postby C5 Ion » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:23 pm

I know this isn't even close to decent. I should've wrote more tbh. I forgot all about it because I was writing for the XWA and other efeds I play in. Next time it will be more than decent for real. I wrote this on the fly because I forgot about it.
My Original Character-Portrayed by; Robert J. Tevis
Signature specially Made For Me by Mike of Another Efed
•All-Time Championship Accomplishments•
4x Championships Held

Return to “Revenge (PPV)”