GRVITY 2.0

Teams and factions of the past can be found here!
Jessi
Characters Handled: Austin Carter
Trevor Miller
Axton Pierce (only for LOTR)

GRVITY 2.0

Postby Jessi » Tue May 02, 2017 11:56 pm

G R V T Y 2.0

ALIGNMENT: Face

MEMBERS:
Trevor Miller & Austin Carter

COMBINED WEIGHT: 412 lbs.

BIO:
What do you get when you put together a King and a Daredevil? You get the long awaited comeback of GRVITY. Having already made their mark in the independence scene, They are now in the XWA, bringing their high flying excellence to crowds all over.

ENTRANCE

MUSIC: State of the Union by Rise Against

TEXT:

Code: Select all

As [i]State of the Union by Rise Against[/i] begins to play out of the arena speakers. The chorus hits as Carter and Miller enter the scene from the backstage. Carter and Miller pose side-by-side with their signature poses, Carter, turning to his backside as brings his arms up, striking his chest twice. He spreads both his arms making peace signs with his hands, as if his body were a cross. Miller, bends down and quickly shooting up to show a peace sign, which is made by his index and middle finger. Pyrotechnics go off soon after both men strike their poses. The men then walk down the ramp, greeting fans on their way to the ring. Both men stop at the edge of the ramp, they look at each other and nod. They then run and slide into the ring, each man going to a corner to acknowledge the crowd. They both jump down and meet each other in the middle of the ring, waiting for their opponents. 

MOVE SET

FINISHERS

GRVITATIONAL FORCE: Flapjack (Miller) / Double knee facebreaker (Carter)

Stereo Shooting Star Press: Where both Miller and Carter perform Shooting Star Presses onto both their opponents.

MATCH & ACHIEVEMENTS

CHAMPIONSHIPS
WCPW Lightweight Tag Team Champions - 1x

XWA RECORD
1-1-0

HISTORY
Gentleman's Rebellion vs. GRVITY 2.0 - XWA Massacre
GRVITY 2.0 vs. Nueva Era Tainos - XWA Massacre

"Santa will deliver no presents. I will Crown Kick him. Fuck you, small children." - DJS
Jessi
Characters Handled: Austin Carter
Trevor Miller
Axton Pierce (only for LOTR)

Re: GRVITY 2.0

Postby Jessi » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Send this baby to inactive when you can

"Santa will deliver no presents. I will Crown Kick him. Fuck you, small children." - DJS

Return to “Inactive Tag Teams and Factions”