Post your feedback for any matches, promos, Beyond the BattleZone posts or...heck, anything written by other XWAers here. This is a great place for constructive criticism, reactions and overall thoughts on the stuff YOU write!
styg

Postby styg » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:07 am

Pleasenthanks! <3

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7240
19W|4D|6L
Hardcore Champion x3 | Gladiatorial Champion | World Heavyweight Champion | first Supreme Champion
Breaker of The Streak
@sugarhardy
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler
Characters Handled: Diamond Jack Sabbath
Emery Layton
Adam Fenric
Serena Maxwell

Re: Feedback: Hero of the Year

Postby DJS » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:00 am

THIS is why Laurel won this award. Stuff like this. I liked her musing exactly what it meant to win an award calling her a hero. This was very reflective in its way. Given her history it's so interesting that Laurel is, by far, the most consistent babyface in recent memory. I've always seen her as like XWA's answer to Sting (but with more glitter and violence)

I'm glad it's gonna continue, I'm happy with this promo and I'm pleased the Laurel/Survivors arc is continuing.

Also- Rupert getting literally blown back by the audience response and Laurel in A TUX was Solid Gold.
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
styg

Re: Feedback: Hero of the Year

Postby styg » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Laurel's been known to grab any excuse to get into a tuxedo. She even wrestled a deathmatch in one once. XD
19W|4D|6L
Hardcore Champion x3 | Gladiatorial Champion | World Heavyweight Champion | first Supreme Champion
Breaker of The Streak
@sugarhardy

Return to “Content Feedback”