XWA Lives Press Conference feedback

Post your feedback for any matches, promos, Beyond the BattleZone posts or...heck, anything written by other XWAers here. This is a great place for constructive criticism, reactions and overall thoughts on the stuff YOU write!
Dragon Ace
XWA Co-Owner
XWA Co-Owner

Re: XWA Lives Press Conference feedback

Postby Dragon Ace » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:55 am

I think it loses the effect. If there's one every show, then there's less likelyhood it'll get replies because it'll seem normal and therefore missable. Doing it now and again is unique.
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:47 am

Nah, not for every one of them. The "Open Promo that lasts a week" thing has been a sort of yearly tradition since about 2010 and no other place does it, so to relaunch us back into the groove of this place I wanted to do something purely XWA.

If we do one every month, it's less special. But that isn't to say you wont get opportunities to build things up in between events.

Promo-related, I love the idea of AJ being shit-scared of Krull. I think that puts over his character brilliantly. He reminds me already a bit of Gill from The Simpsons
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:07 am

Moved the promo thread to pre-shows and conferences, where it should have been to begin with to be honest.

Anyway, I like Kaylee's whole thing, she already comes off as someone passionate about wrestling, which I really like in characters for efedding. Oddly enough, I don't think there are enough characters. Also she's likeable too. Likeable babyfaces are the way to go.
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Dan » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:13 am

DJS wrote:Moved the promo thread to pre-shows and conferences, where it should have been to begin with to be honest.

Anyway, I like Kaylee's whole thing, she already comes off as someone passionate about wrestling, which I really like in characters for efedding. Oddly enough, I don't think there are enough characters. Also she's likeable too. Likeable babyfaces are the way to go.

Likeable babyfaces are the only way to go ;)
Alex_Krull

Postby Alex_Krull » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:02 pm

Raz, my friend your post was awesome... one thing, I dunno why but the promo failed to impact me about you cashing in your ring.

Dan, Kaylee seems really nice and a very very "perky?" girl that is to excited... she seems real.
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:
Razer

Postby Razer » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:05 pm

I guess that was what I was going for Krull.

Everyone knew it would be coming so I just put a short bit about it to get the 'formality' out the way, the main thing was the "I'm here, who thinks they can stop me" message I was putting across

XWA Record (WDL): 8-0-1
Gladiatorial Champion (Won at XWA Massacre: Lords and Gods [30th January show date] - ?????)
Michael Swift
Supreme XWA Champion
Supreme XWA Champion

Postby Michael Swift » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:58 pm

Hey all, first of all, sorry if I posted to the conference before I should have, didn't see if there was a approval period I should be waiting for or anything. Sorry if my promo is meh too, wrote it at 4am and haven't done e-feding in years.
Anyhow, just wanted to say you all have been doing a great job, this thread was enough convince that I should join up here as long as I can manage the work load.
Last edited by Michael Swift on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex_Krull

Postby Alex_Krull » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:23 pm

Hey bro, welcome to the XWA... your promo was funny and I liked it a lot, hope to see ya here for long hull since a lot of us here manage work and family. That said when I joined I too was very rusty I hadn't done this since efedding was only on the MSN boards (Fuck I'm old) so welcome and you'll like it here.
:wgaf: Alex & Kristine Krull :wgaf:
:stongue: Join the #PushKrull movement :stongue:

Return to “Content Feedback”