feed back: Coming Home

Post your feedback for all member content here. Please be constructive with your comments.
Amethyst

feed back: Coming Home

Postby Amethyst » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:34 am

It's my first one back so be kind. Yes, I realized I posted it in the wrong section after I posted it. :lol:

2016 Record: 0-0-0
styg

Re: feed back: Coming Home

Postby styg » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:31 am

Nice and effective! My only criticism would be the over-repetition of "the figure"/"the hooded figure", especially to start sentences, which broke the flow a bit imo. That aside I liked it. :)
18W|2D|4L
Hardcore Champion x3 | Gladiatorial Champion | World Heavyweight Champion | first Supreme Champion
Breaker of The Streak
@sugarhardy
Amethyst

Postby Amethyst » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:58 pm

styg wrote:Nice and effective! My only criticism would be the over-repetition of "the figure"/"the hooded figure", especially to start sentences, which broke the flow a bit imo. That aside I liked it. :)

It was an attempt to keep his gender secret. Lol I'll work on it better next time.

DJS
Social Media/GFX Handler
Social Media/GFX Handler

Postby DJS » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:46 am

Okay, you got me. Now I'm interested to see what Amethyst will bring to the XWA that's different to last time.
New to XWA? Need management? Look no further...
Amethyst

Postby Amethyst » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:01 pm

DJS wrote:Okay, you got me. Now I'm interested to see what Amethyst will bring to the XWA that's different to last time.

He's been in self imposed exile. He feels like he's lost everything and all basically lives for the next match, the next opponent. He's not the goofy, jokester he was before, he's harder, but he still has his honor... that's all he has left.

Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Postby Dan » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:58 am

Amethyst wrote:
DJS wrote:Okay, you got me. Now I'm interested to see what Amethyst will bring to the XWA that's different to last time.

He's been in self imposed exile. He feels like he's lost everything and all basically lives for the next match, the next opponent. He's not the goofy, jokester he was before, he's harder, but he still has his honor... that's all he has left.

Don't tell us this. Promo this.
Amethyst

Postby Amethyst » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:48 am

:evil:
Dan wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

Don't tell us this. Promo this.

I'm fleshing out another promo. I'll have it up as soon as it's done.

Return to “Promo Feedback”