Feedback - Bring me a body bag

Post your feedback for any matches, promos, Beyond the BattleZone posts or...heck, anything written by other XWAers here. This is a great place for constructive criticism, reactions and overall thoughts on the stuff YOU write!
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Feedback - Bring me a body bag

Postby Dan » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Dude, holy hell. I loved it, and it's a damn good way to prep for a match. Big fan of people that properly write accents into their character. Good lead in to your match and really, I like that he openly embraces the weapon Denise. Looking forward to more.
MacVillain

Re: Feedback - Bring me a body bag

Postby MacVillain » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:46 am

Thanks, Dan! :ssurprise:

I'm glad you liked it. Looking forward to doing some more here.

And I love his little infatuation with "Denise". I think she might be a fun little toy for matches and stories potentially.
Johawn
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer

Re: Feedback - Bring me a body bag

Postby Johawn » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:57 pm

I really enjoyed this. It was pretty old school - you have an opponent this week so I'll focus on that. With you being new and not having a real feud it was exactly the way to go. It was also well written and gave us a nice base idea of who your character is.

One thing to think about is your next promo. There's a decent chance you'll lose your first match or two while you get used to the style (Although reading other people's efforts and seeing how good people so it is always a good way to get a head start) so you've got to think about how your character will rebound from a loss and still look bad ass.

Match of the Year 2010, 2011.
Proud Member: UAAA

Return to “Content Feedback”