Post your feedback for any matches, promos, Beyond the BattleZone posts or...heck, anything written by other XWAers here. This is a great place for constructive criticism, reactions and overall thoughts on the stuff YOU write!
Koro Sensei
Characters Handled: Sean Young

Postby Koro Sensei » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:17 am

RufusMGS
XWA World Tag Team Champion
XWA World Tag Team Champion
Characters Handled: Kaida Kagome

Re: Feedback: Tie Breaker

Postby RufusMGS » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:53 am

Simple, to the point promo that kept me engaged from start to finish. Sean, charismatic as ever, recapping the events that led to his return gave me all the information I needed to understand this long-ass rivalry without feeling too expository. That was probably my favorite part of the promo because of how difficult it should be to recap things in a satisfying manner without it going on and on due to the very eventful history behind the Sean/Danny feud. I loved the idea of this match as well. Instead of just doing the same thing again, you guys decided to tell a different story with these two and it paid off. Great work! I can't wait to see where it goes in the actual match and how the "this is all about proving who the better wrestler is" angle pays off for the match's storytelling.

Return to “Content Feedback”