Post your feedback for any matches, promos, Beyond the BattleZone posts or...heck, anything written by other XWAers here. This is a great place for constructive criticism, reactions and overall thoughts on the stuff YOU write!
Jessi
Characters Handled: Austin Carter
Trevor Miller
Axton Pierce (only for LOTR)

Postby Jessi » Wed May 09, 2018 9:54 pm

Prt 3 is coming up in the FALL! Jk. I don't know if there will be a 3rd installment.

viewtopic.php?f=154&t=8164

"Santa will deliver no presents. I will Crown Kick him. Fuck you, small children." - DJS
Dan
XWA Hall of Famer
XWA Hall of Famer
Characters Handled: Dan Bennett

Re: Feedback: Acceptance and Assumptions Prt. 2

Postby Dan » Fri May 11, 2018 11:01 pm

Jessi wrote:I don't know if there will be a 3rd installment.

Jokes aside, it was a nice little CD piece. It's kinda cute how Carter and Stark's dynamic seems very real and yet goofy at the same time. Maybe I've missed something though, because I have no idea where the Ozzo nickname came from. Maybe I came back after that was established.
Jessi
Characters Handled: Austin Carter
Trevor Miller
Axton Pierce (only for LOTR)

Re: Feedback: Acceptance and Assumptions Prt. 2

Postby Jessi » Sun May 13, 2018 1:41 pm

Dan wrote: Maybe I've missed something though, because I have no idea where the Ozzo nickname came from. Maybe I came back after that was established.

It began on Twitter, I believe it was late last year... I think. The human who handles the character of Wulf Erickson (not an XWA persona) started calling Austin, "Oz". I just took it and ran with it and came up with Ozzo and started forcing it down the throats of everyone. The End.

"Santa will deliver no presents. I will Crown Kick him. Fuck you, small children." - DJS

Return to “Content Feedback”