Meeting of the Minds by Ace

Post your feedback for any matches, promos, Beyond the BattleZone posts or...heck, anything written by other XWAers here. This is a great place for constructive criticism, reactions and overall thoughts on the stuff YOU write!
Characters Handled: Blake Archer
El Conejo a Dos
El extraño guapo y Misterioso

Postby Archer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:10 pm

I don't really have much I didn't like about this to be honest. I liked the color layout, the detail, the way Ace and Lev were both portrayed. I also liked the robe spot and am super stoked to see where that goes on Smith's end. Good amount of humor mixed with seriousness plus you got out your point in a timely manner. Ace naturally worried about a grudge from Bella, but Lev having the more rational head.. I felt that was interesting. I always thought it was the other way around.

I guess one flaw if I have to find one is not being that up on the XWA cannon as I'd wish to be... I was only able to guess at how important that robe was to Smith. Like is he going to lose his mind? Or is he going to enter a blind rage? Feel a stab of pain? It's not anything that is really "missing" just the one thing I can find to pick on you for.

All in all good Read mate!

Return to “Content Feedback”